Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,862 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:35 AM

Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! (4677 Views)

Cheap Tv Sets: Alabaconnect / Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by Kunlegzy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bro, I'm sorry about your misfortune. But honestly have bought two TVs from Alaba Connect and they are pretty much working fantastically trust me when I said that. A 50 inches Samsung Smart TV and another 55 inches Samsung Smart Tv, I can send pictures if you really care to see, one in Lagos and one in Akure and they are working well. Though in both situations, I was on the ground to test what I was buying or what I wanted to buy. I hope you guys can find a middle ground and resolve it. Alaba Connect I will advise that you take the L and refund your customer 100%. It's business and sometimes things like this happen.

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by Alexgeneration(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Trippledots:

As good as flushing it down a latrine...Don't even dare it. I have followed this guy for years, so I thought I was safe but alas! I am a very busy person that's why not much word here, but I'll definitely pay him a visit. On God!

Bro look for that ALABACONNECT guy and deal decisively with him. Even if it means deleting him, do it.

These scammers need to learn the hard way. Show no mercy and deal with the thief.

1 Like

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by Trippledots(m): 9:26am On Jan 29
Trippledots:
HOW IT ENDED..

So after many back and forth and considerations, I had to concede to this seller to a 60/40 refund. I forfeited #76,000 of my money, and he took custody of the TVs. He paid the money in three instalments with me having to cajole and remind him about it in a space of about 1month. (I really hated to have to remind him about it.)

So I'm 76K SHORT WITH NO TV.

I have counted my losses and relative gains, shrugged off the feelings of loss as much as possible.

Will I RECOMMEND SELLER TO MY ENEMY, HELL NO!
Looking at the positives; from the escalation of this issue here, someone contacted me for a solar installation deal that I made some small profit from, and the client is also enjoying his installation. Client was going to commit funds to seller for a TV but this escalation made him rethink his decision. Now he is enjoying value for his hard earned money (see pic 2)

Na God use that one console me.

I have reverted back to my projector that has not disappointed me both before and after the whole TV problem (see attached pic). I'm still using same inverter, surge, and power supply that the seller said probably damaged his TVs. Infact I have added an AC to my inverter and it powers it with no problem

UPDATE

29th of June 2023, I got a brand new 55" smart TV from Fouani store. I am powering it with the same inverter using the same power surge and the TV is still working fine till tomorrow....Alabaconnect is a simply a small, useless thief.

3 Likes

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:30am On Jan 29
Trippledots:
Hello Nairaland,
This is a call out to ALABACONNECT, a TV seller on here that sold a defective TV which got bad the very next day. He agreed to pick and replace, he picked another unit and sent over and that one aswell started misbehaving. He sent a dispatcher which I agreed to pay for the weigh-bill.

After days of one excuse or the other he said that there was a repairer repairing the set, he came back to tell me that they said the chip didn't work but the only solution is to change the screen which will cost #150k and I should be ready to share the cost with him. Note that I found out in the course of taking suggestions from him to reset the first TV that the TV has been tampered with but sold as direct UK used....the internal model number was for a 49in curved TV manifesting in a 50in flat screen.

It might be a long read but bear with me.

A Thread.

Cc :
Dragnet
Whisp3r
Timekeeper452
StPete
Tabbaz
Toma2
Direct uk used are also repaired at alaba before sale because some come with one or two issues, so you buy direct uk used that has not been repaired, that's what you should ask them
Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29
Trippledots:

UPDATE

29th of June 2023, I got a brand new 55" smart TV from Fouani store. I am powering it with the same inverter using the same power surge and the TV is still working fine till tomorrow....Alabaconnect is a simply a small, useless thief.
Good evening Son of zion. The most righteous and ever holy one. Calling me out yet again after a deal gone bad just shows how low you can go. So unnecessary. I didn't scam you God knows and anyone reading narrations would know that too. I love Niggas that have balls and I don't like that you lack both. This is gone with last year and I honestly wish our business went better. Do enjoy your new 55" LG 4k TV.
Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by EmekaPoundsterl: 12:48am On Jan 30
ALABACONNECT:
Good evening Son of zion. The most righteous and ever holy one. Calling me out yet again after a deal gone bad just shows how low you can go. So unnecessary. I didn't scam you God knows and anyone reading narrations would know that too. I love Niggas that have balls and I don't like that you lack both. This is gone with last year and I honestly wish our business went better. Do enjoy your new 55" LG 4k TV.

Scammer grin grin grin u can still talk...
Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by Trippledots(m): 6:49am On Jan 30
ALABACONNECT:

Gtfoh!! Asswipe... You expected me to come low to your level and start fighting for my money you swindled me of. Nah, I'm bigger than that.
Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:14am On Jan 30
Trippledots:

Gtfoh!! Asswipe... You expected me to come low to your level and start fighting for my money you swindled me of. Nah, I'm bigger than that.
I hope you have this same balls when we come face to face. Cheers.
Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by Benjaminy: 6:12pm On Jan 30
EmekaPoundsterl:

Scammer grin grin grin u can still talk...

They always talk, all of them.
Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by StPete: 9:52am On Jan 31
ALABACONNECT:

Anyone who loses a whooping 76k in this hard economy won't let it go just like that including you. You benefited and he lost, he has a right to still speak his mind till thy kingdom come

2 Likes

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by Trippledots(m): 10:36am On Jan 31
ALABACONNECT:

Ok
Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by ColonelMichael: 1:52pm On Feb 02
ALABACONNECT:

Bro, no dey talk this way to someone you know is angry, we are all humans and even the coolest can do silly things if pushed to the extent of pinching our egos.

one supposed big man around my street was shot by three small yahoo boys he didn't want to give their money and was making mouth mouth they can't do anything, now the wife is a widow with her children and soon another man will start gullioping the lady, imagine you for grave or in spirit world hearing your wife moaning under another man for your matrimonial bed? though I am not married but it sounds very unimaginable to me.
Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by Trippledots(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05
Kunlegzy:
Bro, I'm sorry about your misfortune. But honestly have bought two TVs from Alaba Connect and they are pretty much working fantastically trust me when I said that. A 50 inches Samsung Smart TV and another 55 inches Samsung Smart Tv, I can send pictures if you really care to see, one in Lagos and one in Akure and they are working well. Though in both situations, I was on the ground to test what I was buying or what I wanted to buy. I hope you guys can find a middle ground and resolve it. Alaba Connect I will advise that you take the L and refund your customer 100%. It's business and sometimes things like this happen.

God bless us all.

Is this the same TV you posted that the screen eventually died?
Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by incogni2o: 2:29am On Feb 06
jgbemson1:
Bro your money is gone ..

The guy is not reliable..

I bought my smart tv from chief nwosu at alaba.. for the past two years I have been using it with no issues .

Tell him to give u a refund or arrest him with a military man

See this one, little do you know about Igoo business to know that most of them are same , just in different levels.

Definitely they also sell a lot of good products, but Thier business model don't cover the risk of this rare occasions which will definitely happen since it's electronics.

Once you get something tokunbo, cross your mind to take part of the risk or be explicit about your expectations with the seller so as to use as evidence tomorrow.

I trust Naija used newly bought electronics(esp TV, talk more of SMART) than UK used to some extent.

Ill advice you and Him to reach and follow through with a workable splitting of the cost.

You'll rarely see an Igoo person 100% explicitly honest when it comes to business.

A white man will rather be explicit to tell you that they aren't liable for any fault or product is covered by warranty.

I hope alabaconnect doesn't end up spoiling his rep here. Used tokunbo Electronics is a tricky thing to sell on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by incogni2o: 2:58am On Feb 06
Trippledots:

Mr Trippledots.

We all know it pained you as it's your hard earned money. I thought you said you shrugged it off already.

I'm sure you'll stamp over his grave of given the the opportunity.

Bro Forgive and Forget. We can find ourselves in situations like this sometimes, act matured, not brooding over something solved already like a nagging woman.

1 Like

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by incogni2o: 2:59am On Feb 06
ALABACONNECT:

You sef see you. no wonder he gave you this attitude.

Enjoy yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by Trippledots(m): 8:22am On Feb 07
incogni2o:

Mr Trippledots.

We all know it pained you as it's your hard earned money. I thought you said you shrugged it off already.

I'm sure you'll stamp over his grave of given the the opportunity.

Bro Forgive and Forget. We can find ourselves in situations like this sometimes, act matured, not brooding over something solved already like a nagging woman.

Hello, I don't know what to say to you, but please don't offend me and tell me what to write or not to, on my own page.

I shrugged off an ill done to me means I can't give update of other actions that further proves the ill done??

Mind you, my post was majorly for the records, because some people would still have doubts if it was actually the power supply that burnt the two TVs.

Let's be guided please.

2 Likes

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by toujurs: 11:09am On Feb 07
ALABACONNECT:
You just commented like an idiot.

For someone who patronized your business. You must be an idiot to make such a statement. Were you expecting him to be nice, for someone who bought an item, that wasn't efficient. Under this harsh economy.

Most of you Nigerians, your arrogance is irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by goddessGoody(f): 9:09pm On Feb 09
ALABACONNECT:

Trippledot I hope you are not taking this threat lightly, cos this is a threat to life. Whatever that happens to you whether here in Nigeria or outside Nigeria, Alabaconnect should be held responsible. This guy just threatened you.

2 Likes

Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by adamma24: 4:12pm On Aug 15
ALABACONNECT:

Just lost a potential constumer...me
Re: Alabaconnect Is A Dubious Tv Seller!! by iamlammy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15
Most of these Alaba guys are scammers and thieves . Deal with them at your own risk. I had my own bad experience with Chief Nwosu at Alaba last year. Anything ALABA just run or deal with the consequences . Very dishonest and dubious set of people. They are mostly the same and you can’t even deal with them using Police because of jurisdiction. The Ojo police got them covered because they settle them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Buy New And Used Iphones. / Order On Docconcepts.com Get 4%discounts On Laptops+gadgets+desktops+accessories / Used Xantrex Inverter/charger SW4548E, SW3048E & SW3024E For Sale.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.