Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

Signs Of Heart Disease And Food You Should Eat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Signs Of Heart Disease And Food You Should Eat (264 Views)

Fight That Bad Sickness, Disease And Ailment With Regenerative Medicine (Pics) / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Heart Disease And Food You Should Eat by Fez555: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Millions of individuals all around the world struggle with the terrible condition of heart disease. It may result in fatigue, shortness of breath, chest pain, heart attacks, and strokes, among other symptoms. Fortunately, there are several early heart disease warning signals that can be identified, allowing for prompt treatment and the avoidance of major problems. Also, a number of heart-healthy food varieties can lower the chance of heart disease and advance general health and wellness.

Chest pain or discomfort, which is frequently described as a pressure-like sensation in the chest, neck, jaw, or arms, is one of the most typical symptoms of heart disease. Breathing difficulties, exhaustion, lightheadedness, nausea, and perspiration are possible additional symptoms. If ignored, these symptoms may appear at rest or during physical activity and may get worse over time.

Read more>>>https://heathlinecare.com/2023/03/26/signs-of-heart-disease-and-food-you-should-eat/

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Can’t Maintain Erection (IMPOTENCE) & CURE!!! / Causes & Cure Of Postpartum Hives / Always Feel Pain Anytime I Scratch My Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.