Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,904 members, 7,886,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1872 Views)

2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? / What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State? / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by God1000(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
LegitWebsites:

LIked, Shared and Followed.

The Igede That I Come from is The "Igede" in Ekiti State.

However, We Roll Anyway.

The Same Blood Runs Through Our Veins.
exactly, we are still brothers
Re: . by God1000(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
LegitWebsites:

How is the situation of things now?
Not good brother, there's poverty in the land
Re: . by LegitWebsites: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
God1000:
Not good brother, there's poverty in the land

So Sad.

Pretty Reason Nigeria is in FAMINE And CHAOS.

Benue State is The Food Basket of Nigeria.

"Attack The Land of Food Supplies of The People, You Cripple Them".

This is exactly what is ongoing in Benue State.

However, We have All Got To Provide Our Personal Solutions in One Way or The Other.

We See That You Are Doing Your Part Pretty Well Already.

The More Vibrant and Unison of Purpose that We All Grow into; The BEST For Us All.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by God1000(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
LegitWebsites:

So Sad.

Pretty Reason Nigeria is in FAMINE And CHAOS.

Benue State is The Food Basket of Nigeria.

"Attack The Land of Food Supplies of The People, You Cripple Them".

This is exactly what is ongoing in Benue State.

However, We have All Got To Provide Our Personal Solutions in One Way or The Other.

We See That You Are Doing Your Part Pretty Well Already.

The More Vibrant and Unison of Purpose that We All Grow into; The BEST For Us All.
I couldn't agree more brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by omenka(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
God1000:
This is the aftermath of the recent ethnic crisis between the people of IGEDE and Idoma

We are brothers, let this be the last time such a thing will happen

Bugcompiler
Omenka
Amex2018
With the massive show of shame between our brothers, just a year after similar incident, I feel pained commenting on Ol'Igede stuffs.

These things shouldn't be happening amongst brothers.

2 Likes

Re: . by God1000(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
omenka:
With the massive show of shame between our brothers, just a year after similar incident, I feel pained commenting on Ol'Igede stuffs.

These things shouldn't be happening amongst brothers.
it's truly shameful my brother.

The recent crisis in oju is the most heartbreaking.

Benue is not the only state in Nigeria with different ethnic minorities, I don't know why our people cannot live in peace and harmony.

Plateau state alone has over 40 different ethnic groups and and you will hardly hear of communal clashes there.

I will be going home soon for my grandmother's burial, she died two weeks ago, her corpse is in the mortuary
Re: . by LegitWebsites: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
God1000:
it's truly shameful my brother.

The recent crisis in oju is the most heartbreaking.

Benue is not the only state in Nigeria with different ethnic minorities, I don't know why our people cannot live in peace and harmony.

Plateau state alone has over 40 different ethnic groups and and you will hardly hear of communal clashes there.

I will be going home soon for my grandmother's burial, she died two weeks ago, her corpse is in the mortuary

Make Sure Your Spiritual Guard is Up To Protect You.

None of Us Will Die Untimely and Unplanned.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by crossfm: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
The funny thing about war and crises that people forget to understand is that it's unpredictable.
It starts just like a burning bush,it starts gradually then boom it spreads and becomes uncontrollably.

The people fueling this crises don't know what they are doing. These shameless youths watch on as Fulani destroy their people,but are quick to attack their Idoma and Ugede brothers. Shame on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ecolime(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
Growing up in Ikd, there were lots of Igede folks in my hood. I so much love your tribe. The people are very hardworking, have melodious music and tradition.

I even learnt Igede language sef. I still remember some till this moment.
Re: . by pstemma1990: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
God1000:
it's obviously beyond electricity, electricity is just a smokescreen
it happened because of electricity... I was at the village few months ago... And can tell u what really happened.
Re: . by God1000(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
pstemma1990:
it happened because of electricity... I was at the village few months ago... And can tell u what really happened.
Am glad the crisis has been resolved, may we not witness such thing again

1 Like

Re: . by God1000(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
ecolime:
Growing up in Ikd, there were lots of Igede folks in my hood. I so much love your tribe. The people are very hardworking, have melodious music and tradition.

I even learnt Igede language sef. I still remember some till this moment.
thanks for your kind words.

We love you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by pstemma1990: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
God1000:
Am glad the crisis has been resolved, may we not witness such thing again
Amen...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Next If Courts Strike Out Obi's Petition On The Altar Of Technicalities? / Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Kanunta Kanu Is An Illegitimate Son - Simon Ekpa / Breaking! Chicago University Release President Bola Ahmend Tinubu Transcript

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.