Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle (1566 Views)

Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle by aloyemeka1: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Al-Qur’an, the ultimate miracle[/size]

Written by Tajudeen Anifowose
Friday, 16 September 2011

Al-qur’an is a divine message from Almighty Allah to the world through a divine messenger, Prophet Mohammed. In another view, it is a constitutional document given to man in which rules, regulations and conformities of the universe are administered. Qur’an. 3 verse 7 says:

“It is He who has sent down to you (Mohammed) the book, in it are verses that are entirely clear, they are the foundations of Al Ahkam (commandments), Al-Faraid (obligatory duties) and Al- Hudud (legal laws) for the punishment of atrocities.)

Apparently, Qur’an is a book of incomparable prose; it is quite different from all types of books, messages, texts or literatures. Suffice to say the messages compositions and arrangements are quite automatic and incomparable. Qur’an 46 verse 4, says:
“O Muhammad (p.b.o.h) to thee pagans, think you about all that you invoke besides Allah? Show me, what have they created of the earth? Or have they share (in the creation of) the heavens? Bring me a book (revealed by this).”

It is no doubt that Qur’an stipulates the biography of its Supreme author and His kingdom; the history of the legend; creation of the heavens and earth and so on.

However, it was sent down to explain the ambiguities in the world and as guardian to mankind. Qur’an 16 verse 64 says, ‘And We have not sent down the book (Qur’an) to you O Muhammad (p.b.o.h) except that you may explain clearly unto them those things in which they differs and (as) a guidance and mercy for a folk who believe….’

Obviously, it is a message sent through a man who was unlettered but miraculously, the message was delivered. Qur’an 96 verse 1-5; the revelation says ‘Read! In the name of your Lord who has created (all that exists). He has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood). “Read! And your lord is the most Generous. Who has thought (the writing) by the pen. He has thought man which he knows not” Qur’an 42 verse 51-52.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/eyes-of-islam/28297-al-quran-the-ultimate-miracle
Re: Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle by Sweetnecta: 1:05am On Sep 19, 2011
Olorun a je esi Islamu wo iwo omo emeka yi lewu. Amin.
Re: Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle by Sweetnecta: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
@Aloy/Emeka: Did you read the below in what you posted? What do you think about it?

[quote]Among these illustrations is the one in Qur’an 2 verse 154 which says ‘And say not of those who die in the cause of Allah. ‘They are dead’ nay, they are living but you perceive (it) not.’

Al-Hikmor Awareness, a newspaper published by MSS Unilag branch, reported on its vol. 2 no. 5 edition of Muharram 1412, July/August 1991, a case of a Muslim corps at Ijebu-Ode found intact five years after burial. There was another case reported by late Chief Imam of Ibadan, a Muslim who died and buried in 1978 and which the body was found fresh in the grave after many years of burial. Another was Algerian corps whose body was seen intact after thirty years of burial. In the recent (August 2011) flooding in Ibadan at Ile- Alaadorin- Kudeti, one late Lasisi Suberu, a goldsmith and a Muslim in his days, died and was buried since 1998.

Incidentally, the body was exhumed by the flood and remains fresh and intact.[/Quote]
Re: Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle by aloyemeka1: 2:54am On Sep 20, 2011
Duh, their bodies remained fresh and intact because they were well embalmed. All you need to do is tell the coroner how to preserve the body. But the difference with Christianity is we deal with the soul while y'all are superficial and talk about the body. How is a body being fresh in the grave a miracle?. Our soul is what matter to God and not our flesh. Of what use is a fresh body in the grave?. Accept Jesus now and save your soul before it is too late. Leave other muslims to continue praying for their body while you seek for the soul. The body is temporal, that's why sickness and infirmities can inflict it but the only infirmity that can hurt the soul is sin and the absence of JESUS. Seek the truth and you shall see the light @ the end of the tunnel.

May the spirit of the lord come upon you, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle by Sweetnecta: 6:01am On Sep 20, 2011
@Aloy/Emeka: No one sees the soul, so the condition of it is unknown. If you ever touched a dead body, and I have, you will not know its condition or the condition of the spiritual soul that has departed from it. If its hell fire bound, it will not be hot, if it is not, you can't have a thought that this is a body of an inhabitant of Hell.

If it is Paradise bound, it is giving you the indicators of what may make you say, oh this is of Paradise, except that the face may have a smile, and or the whole body emits a beautiful smell, as if it has been perfumed, and or the skin glows.

Some body will have bruises, bleeding from the nose, ears, even the eyes. This bleeding bodies with bruises, may have been dead in his sleep, so how did the bleeding and bruises happen?

Look, the condition of the body that is supposed to be dust to dust, as the christian says, is an indicator of which is the right religion, way. While in Nigeria you heard of those whose bodies the earth have been commanded not to consume, this itself a sign, you will not find a body of any other group anywhere in the world that preserved, fresh like that. Not even Paul, the founder of Christianity. You only borrowed the name of Jesus, who was not a christian.

If what we see with out naked eyes, what we hear with our ears are or is indicator[s] of what we don't see, we can hope that the souls of the muslims are preserved and undefiled souls, where those of others are not, based on their bodies. Only in other religions they have closed casket funerals and burials. We do not in Islam.

And there is not muslim that is embalmed. I don't think a poor gold smith has money reserved for embalming, especially when he is buried within 24 hours, even just hours after death, which washing and shrouding must occur in this short span of a time.

I now realize that you know nothing about Islam, even the way we quickly bury our dead. Islam in the treatment of the body, is more conservative than the jews, who have similar process. The jews talk through their process, while muslims are quite, unless when essential to talk, like giving instructions.

Go and learn about Islam, because this post of yours to start this thread may be the sole witness against you, because the phenomenon of the condition of the bodies is rooted in the Ayah of the Quran quoted: Do not think that those who died in the cause of Allah are dead. Nay. The are not dead, but alive. . . .

Do you see dying in the cause of Allah does not include suicide or suicide killing/bombing?
Re: Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle by aloyemeka1: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Aloy/Emeka: No one sees the soul, so the condition of it is unknown. If you ever touched a dead body, and I have, you will not know its condition or the condition of the spiritual soul that has departed from it. If its hell fire bound, it will not be hot, if it is not, you can't have a thought that this is a body of an inhabitant of Hell.

Oturugbeske!; The condition is known according to Christian theology. Once dead comes judgment and those who refuse to accept Christ will match straight to hell fire. Do it now while there is time.

Sweetnecta:

Do you see dying in the cause of Allah does not include suicide or suicide killing/bombing?

Are you asking me?. Ask your fellow muslims na.

Surat 9:5  said it all

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Surat 9:29
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Do you need to convince me more that your Allah did not include suicide bombing in  dying when he commanded y'all to kill us all?. What a deadly belief you have.
Re: Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle by Sweetnecta: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Aloy/Emeka: « #5 on: Today at 11:32:27 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 06:01:34 AM

Oturugbeske!; The condition is known according to Christian theology. Once dead comes judgment and those who refuse to accept Christ will match straight to hell fire. Do it now while there is time.[/Quote]The 1st bold is what I said. The 2nd bold was a lead to prove me wrong. But where is your proof? What is the condition of the soul that I said is unseen, by what you wrote above? omo boy, you need to do better.

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 06:01:34 AM

[b]Are you asking me?. [/b]Ask your fellow muslims na.[/Quote]I am affirming to you. I didn't ask, but confirm and encouraging you to open your eyes. I think you write with eyes closed, sometimes. Similar to the Biblical copyists.

[Quote]Surat 9:5 said it all[/Quote]This verse was revealed after Makka was opened and the idols were destroyed. In the past, Yahweh will make the prophets put the disbelievers to the swords right away upon being found guilty of disbelief. In this case the Most Merciful gave them 4 months as a grace period to be able to migrate out of Makka. 4 months is only 10 days shorter than what is given to a widow without any man asking her to marry so soon. Your Bible, both OT and NT does bot have a real Mercy.

[Quote]Quote
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Surat 9:29[/Quote]Ol boy you dey fumble o. You didn't see the bold because you were responding with your eyes closed. Show me a Yahweh Mercy that comes close to this? Start from Moses or even earlier.

[Quote]Quote
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Do you need to convince me more that your Allah did not include suicide bombing in dying when he commanded y'all to kill us all?. What a deadly belief you have.[/Quote]Killing you does not include killing myself. I remembered the Biblical verses that Yahweh commanded Moses to kill everything that moved and or breathe. That include animals and cutting down trees. Aloy/Emeka, tell me what is rational about killing animals that you could use to increase your wealth, if you are a new nation? What is the offense of the animals?
Re: Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle by muhsin(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^May Allah bless you, brother Sweetnecta. I really like your above reply.
Re: Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle by aloyemeka1: 1:08am On Sep 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Aloy/Emeka: « #5 on: Today at 11:32:27 AM »The 1st bold is what I said. The 2nd bold was a lead to prove me wrong. But where is your proof? What is the condition of the soul that I said is unseen, by what you wrote above? omo boy, you need to do better.

Where is your proof that Mohammed lived and is a true prophet of God?. Where is your proof that muslims will go to Allah and be in paradise when they die?.

Sweetnecta:

Ol boy you dey fumble o. You didn't see the bold because you were responding with your eyes closed. Show me a Yahweh Mercy that comes close to this? Start from Moses or even earlier.

I am yet to see whom the muslims set free after 4 months of capture without at least chopping his/her hands off. There is nothing like absolute forgiveness in Islam.

Sweetnecta:

This verse was revealed after Makka was opened and the idols were destroyed. In the past, Yahweh will make the prophets put the disbelievers to the swords right away upon being found guilty of disbelief. In this case the Most Merciful gave them 4 months as a grace period to be able to migrate out of Makka. 4 months is only 10 days shorter than what is given to a widow without any man asking her to marry so soon. Your Bible, both OT and NT does bot have a real Mercy.
My bible does what to widows?. Stop confusing Jewish tradition with the new covenant which Christians have. Show me where Christ gave widows ultimatum to remarry or face death like your Allah do to unbelievers?. Also, muslims who massacre non believers do not even give them notice how much less 4 months. If they give us 4 months before massacring, I would be happy. Apparently, muslims are tired of the Guantanamo Bay tactics and decided to kill us all without fore warning. Could it be because your Allah didn't make provisions on how muslims will be feeding their unbelieving prisoners?.

If your theory is to be adhered then muslims will eventually take us all captives because we refuse to be blinded by their Allah. It is only Jesus who can deliver you people from the bondage of Islam.

Sweetnecta:

Killing you does not include killing myself. I remembered the Biblical verses that Yahweh commanded Moses to kill everything that moved and or breathe. That include animals and cutting down trees. Aloy/Emeka, tell me what is rational about killing animals that you could use to increase your wealth, if you are a new nation? What is the offense of the animals?
Humans have dominance over animals as commanded in my Bible. Ask yourself why Christians don't massacre unbelievers  like muslims. It is because the law of God is written in their heart and they have the holy spirit as their guidance. Christians are able to differentiate when God asks Moses to kill everything or when He commanded Elijah to kill the prophets of Baal and what is expected of them as children of God. But muslims read their surat, buy a sword or bomb and be on the prowl for unbelievers blood. Why are many of them unable to differentiate what is said in Surat and what is obtainable today?. It is not illeteracy for sure because many of you are educated, rather it is the LACK OF HOLY SPIRIT IN Y'ALL LIVES.
Re: Al-qur’an, The Ultimate Miracle by Sweetnecta: 3:43am On Sep 22, 2011
@Aloy/Emeka: « #8 on: Today at 01:08:05 AM » {I don't know whether to call you a sir or ma'am, since Emeka is a girl name, knowing that they say Toba is after you? For real what gender are you? Never mind. You won't tell the truth if your survival depends on it.

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on September 20, 2011, 01:11 PM
@Aloy/Emeka: « #5 on: Today at 11:32:27 AM »The 1st bold is what I said. The 2nd bold was a lead to prove me wrong. But where is your proof? What is the condition of the soul that I said is unseen, by what you wrote above? omo boy, you need to do better.

Where is your proof that Mohammed lived and is a true prophet of God?.[/Quote]The same you who said that {AS} is in the grave have the audacity to ask about him being alive before? Who dies except an one who lived before? Are you for real or you are just playing with play dough? Being a prophet before death? What made Moses a prophet except he was sent to deliver message that is part of OT? Muhammad's message is the whole Quran and explanation of his way is authentic Hadith and Sunnah. Don't insult my intelligence, woman.

[Quote] Where is your proof that muslims will go to Allah and be in paradise when they die?.[/Quote]The last two ayats of Surah Fajr for a start. The fact that the Quran is littered with verses that non muslims will end up in Hell, herded in like cattle to the water trough. The fact that the Quran is littered with verses that Muslims before Muhammad [as] and Muhammad {as] and his followers as muslims will end up in Paradise should serve as proves. What is ironic is that Jesus will say to even the miracle workers among those who say they follow him that he does not know them. What about you who is less than a miracle worker?

Ol boy you dey fumble o. You didn't see the bold because you were responding with your eyes closed. Show me a Yahweh Mercy that comes close to this? Start from Moses or even earlier.

I am yet to see whom the muslims set free after 4 months of capture without at least chopping his/her hands off. [/Quote]The whole of Makkans. This shows that this verse that you quoted is time and place specific to the lifetime of the messenger [as], his companions [ra]and the disbelievers of makka after the muslims voctory over them which was battleless, bloodless and no soul lost, in that "battle" of merely marching in.

[Quote]There is nothing like absolute forgiveness in Islam.[/Quote]Yes there is. Verses of Surah after Surah say that Allah is pleased with them. And others say that they have attained ultimate success. Allah says that the sins of the past is forgiven and even that of the future [before it is committed]. Yahweh does not forgive before there is committal of sin. At best, according to the christians, He takes human blood instead of animal bloods for it. And even that many of you will have to pay because the soul that sins is the soul that shall die. None of you is alive from the time of the beginning of your religion. The sins of the father shall be on the father, and that of son shall be on son. So I asked, what good is the death?

This verse was revealed after Makka was opened and the idols were destroyed. In the past, Yahweh will make the prophets put the disbelievers to the swords right away upon being found guilty of disbelief. In this case the Most Merciful gave them 4 months as a grace period to be able to migrate out of Makka. 4 months is only 10 days shorter than what is given to a widow without any man asking her to marry so soon. Your Bible, both OT and NT does bot have a real Mercy.
My bible does what to widows?. Stop confusing Jewish tradition with the new covenant which Christians have. Show me where Christ gave widows ultimatum to remarry or face death like your Allah do to unbelievers?. Also, muslims who massacre non believers do not even give them notice how much less 4 months. If they give us 4 months before massacring, I would be happy. Apparently, muslims are tired of the Guantanamo Bay tactics and decided to kill us all without fore warning. Could it be because your Allah didn't make provisions on how muslims will be feeding their unbelieving prisoners?.
If your theory is to be adhered then muslims will eventually take us all captives because we refuse to be blinded by their Allah. It is only Jesus who can deliver you people from the bondage of Islam.[/Quote]Aloy/Emeka. Aloy/Emeka. Aloy/Emeka. Since you are more yoruba than me, ee melo ni mo pe iwo omo obinrin yi? Jewish tradition is OT of the Christian Bible when Jesus himself warned you not to abolish even the smallest jot? Are you for real or you are the antichrist, alive today? When you are not listening to Jesus you are either a hypocrite or even leaning to being the antichrist follower, lying to yourself that you follow Jesus. Aloy/Emeka, you will be happy if they give you notice? When the condition of opening of Makka happens where ever you are, remind me that the condition in Surah Tauba applies. I will make sure you have your 4 months. InchaAllah. I will love to see you have the 4 months and ask somebody in your gender to document your activities. Allah does not give ultimatum to a widow to remarry. But protects her from being rushed to marriage by men who see opening in her vulnerable state of losing the bread winner, to make wrong choice in having a replacement before hardship sets in. You this woman no dey tire. You be ameebo proper.

Killing you does not include killing myself. I remembered the Biblical verses that Yahweh commanded Moses to kill everything that moved and or breathe. That include animals and cutting down trees. Aloy/Emeka, tell me what is rational about killing animals that you could use to increase your wealth, if you are a new nation? What is the offense of the animals?
Humans have dominance over animals as commanded in my Bible. Ask yourself why Christians don't massacre unbelievers like muslims. It is because the law of God is written in their heart and they have the holy spirit as their guidance. Christians are able to differentiate when God asks Moses to kill everything or when He commanded Elijah to kill the prophets of Baal and what is expected of them as children of God. But muslims read their surat, buy a sword or bomb and be on the prowl for unbelievers blood. Why are many of them unable to differentiate what is said in Surat and what is obtainable today?. It is not illeteracy for sure because many of you are educated, rather it is the LACK OF HOLY SPIRIT IN Y'ALL LIVES.[/Quote]Were George Bush, Tony Blair to name a few part of Christianity? Pat Robertson of The 700 Club said the US should kill Chavez as quickly as possible. It was and it is always the Christian right that beat the war drums loudest. Please give me the name of the holy spirit that wrote the laws in the heart of George Bush? I am sure you don't know his name, because it is a make believe. You guys are allies of Satan, and you call him God. He deluded you to 3 gods in 1 God. It must be the lack of holy spirit that made Jesus call Peter, Satan? It must be lack of holy spirit that made Jesus command the purchase of Swords? Jesus is son of god. Jehovah is father of god. Whats holy spirit? Whats its name, as we know jesus as a name?

(1) (Reply)

Congratulating Christians During Christmas: Permissible Or Not / Importance Of Salat / Why Are We Allowed To Marry 4 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.