Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,259 members, 7,894,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Reno Apologizes To Peter OBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Apologizes To Peter OBI (552 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Apologizes To Peter OBI by KanwuliaExtra: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: Reno Apologizes To Peter OBI by KanwuliaExtra: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
I say We MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!

Where will TIEFNUBU GOOOOOO to receive such ORGANIC LOVE? cheesy

Every TONGUE MUST CONFESS! grin
Re: Reno Apologizes To Peter OBI by HNICEARTH: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Manipulator-in-chief. Believe this goat at your won peril.
Dude is just messing with y'all intelligence. He is seeking engagement and also to drive up traffic on his youtube channel. Only way to achieve that is to talk about PO. He knows if he talks about Tinubu or Atiku, nobody will move a muscle.

Elections are over, but cant keep Obi's name outta his mouth
Re: Reno Apologizes To Peter OBI by KanwuliaExtra: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Manipulator-in-chief. Believe this goat at your won peril.
Dude is just messing with y'all intelligence. He is seeking engagement and also to drive up traffic on his youtube channel. Only way to achieve that is to talk about PO. He knows if he talks about Tinubu or Atiku, nobody will move a muscle.

Elections are over, but cant keep Obi's name outta his mouth

Wow!

A man with no structure?
I was deeply humbled myself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Apologizes To Peter OBI by HNICEARTH: 6:27am On Mar 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Wow!

A man with no structure?
I was deeply humbled myself.

He has redefine the meaning of structure in nigerian politics-the people

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: DSS Confirms Plot To Install Interim Govt In Nigeria / My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi / May 29: Inauguration Committee Presents Program Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.