Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana (27886 Views)

Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court / Section 299 Of NIG Constitution Confirmed Abuja As 37th State / Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
If wat is right for u is to be assassinating my tribe just for u to win me over, then u re doing the wrong thin

And where did the Igbos assassinate your tribe?
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Shantyken(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

If FCT is treated as a state during elections then Nigeria has short changed the people of FCT, I have explained this already on a thread I created, Abuja does not have the structure of other states politically, remove special privilege and it will hurt them, that was the same thing that made them suffer for ministerial appointments till they fought it to supreme court, remember they don't have governorship election, so the presidential election doubles as their governorship election, you see why it has to be mandatory you get t least 25% there, they also don't have house of assembly election, so you can't treat them as other states.

They need that special privilege if you do not want to short change them, I will be posting a new topic on this issue hopefully this night..

in Baba-Panya v. President, FRN (2018) 15 NWLR (Pt. 1643) 423, the Court held that the FCT, Abuja is to be treated like a State and it is not superior or inferior to any state in the Federation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Shantyken:

in Baba-Panya v. President, FRN (2018) 15 NWLR (Pt. 1643) 423, the Court held that the FCT, Abuja is to be treated like a State and it is not superior or inferior to any state in the Federation.

Not for elections....
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by OlawaleBammie: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

And where did the Igbos assassinate your tribe?
Ok..

U were there when they call us names and insult us, Ur nwarawu ABI wat is his name just called the yorubas rascal abi grin
U even chop belleful called Lagos a no man's land grin

Well, dey play sha.
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ok..

U were there when they call us names and insult us, Ur nwarawu ABI wat is his name just called the yorubas rascal abi grin
U even chop belleful called Lagos a no man's land grin

Well, dey play sha.

That is insult, everyone has a right to air his opinion, besides you can't lump one man or a few people's crime on a whole tribe, attacking and depriving people of their rights to vote is wrong on every side, even if I insult the entire U.S as a citizen, no one will deprive me of voting..

And where in the constitution did insulting a tribe by a few persons give permission or legal backing to harm a whole tribe or stop them from voting, please let's be objective here.

We condemn the north for attacking and killing people of Christian faith in Nigeria for alleged blasphemy that even happens in as far as France, tell me what is the difference with what the Yorubas did in Lagos during the election.

That is why I told you if supporting your tribe overrides doing the right thing then you have done the wrong thing
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Karlirk: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
blaise26abj:

It seems you are genetically idiotic or it is environmentally acquired, . FCT cannot be used in the same sentence as states without clarifying its status in law . Because it is not a state ! . It is a federal administrative city .
The provisions of the law DID NOT give more value to the votes in abuja than the states .

Maybe your stupid , hate filled mind will comprehend this.
If the law states that 2/3 of the states , and the FCT ( note the comma ) . It means the candidate must win 2/3 of FCT . If it states that it is 2/3 of the state and FCT ( without the comma ) , it means the candidate must win 2/3 of all the states with FCT inclusive . Meaning 2/3 of 37.

Take your own advice and buy brighter grammar .

You are very daft. What a shame what we breed in Nigeria. Common English. This is even one of the simplest areas in the 1999 Constitution. Seems like you are struggling to come to terms with yourself. I cannot reduce my hard-earned degree in law, the rank of being number 1 student in constitutional law out of over 500 students, and years of experience practicing in that field, just to dance to your jaundiced views of the Constitution. Go and sweat somewhere else.
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

Section 299 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation; and accordingly -

(a) all the legislative powers, the executive powers and the judicial powers vested in the House of Assembly, the Governor of a State and in the courts of a State shall, respectively, vest in the National Assembly, the President of the Federation and in the courts which by virtue of the foregoing provisions are courts established for the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja;

(b) all the powers referred to in paragraph (a) of this section shall be exercised in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution; and

(c) the provisions of this Constitution pertaining to the matters aforesaid shall be read with such modifications and adaptations as may be reasonably necessary to bring them into conformity with the provisions of this section.

More: https://jurist.ng/constitution/sec-299

You see what it said there that this law is specific for these purposes listed above not election, I am even explaining this issue on another thread why Abuja has a special status about this section 299, the law is clear on this matter...
This back and forth you are doing here and there is just silly and laughable because there's no issue with this Abuja 25%. You are just living in denial. Some things are up for argument, not this. Even our media are dumb as fvck to be entertaining arguments on this issue. The provision of law is clear, any arguments amount to foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:

This back and forth you are doing here and there is just silly and laughable because there's no issue with this Abuja 25%. You are just living in denial. Some things are up for argument, not this. Even our media are dumb as fvck to be entertaining arguments on this issue. The provision of law is clear, any arguments amount to foolishness.

Even the AI explains it...
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

Even the AI explains it...
"May occasionally generate incorrect information"

You go tell me whether AI na judge cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by OlawaleBammie: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

That is insult, everyone has a right to air his opinion, besides you can't lump one man or a few people's crime on a whole tribe, attacking and depriving people of their rights to vote is wrong on every side, even if I insult the entire U.S as a citizen, no one will deprive me of voting..

And where in the constitution did insulting a tribe by a few persons give permission or legal backing to harm a whole tribe or stop them from voting, please let's be objective here.

We condemn the north for attacking and killing people of Christian faith in Nigeria for alleged blasphemy that even happens in as far as France, tell me what is the difference with what the Yorubas did in Lagos during the election.

That is why I told you if supporting your tribe overrides doing the right thing then you have done the wrong thing

Bros u don't get it

If I am a king in a community and we want to chose a leader into a position, in these community we have different tribes.

Now out of these tribes I discovered that a certain tribe (who are not the citizens but sojourners) has a preferred candidate and this candidate have in the past caught demeaning the real tribe of the community despite being a son from the son of the soil(tho his mother is a stranger) and I also realized that not only is he found of ridiculing the indigenous people of the community, he's also preferred to be recognised with this tribe that has him as a preferred candidate....me as a king wil certainly sense danger looming ahead...THAT US 1.

SECONDLY....this tribe he's aligning with, some of them are already calling my land whcyi am the king over a no man's land...aaahhhhhhhhhh..lobatan...these people want to collect land for my hand no oohhh wahalaaaaaaa..

See Bros, look at my face...LIKE I COULD HAVE KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Ahh Bros, I swear I will be happy to tell the Agbero to prepare many body bags cus not only will I disenfranchise dem from voting, I will even give other to my people that anybody trespassing among them should be brought down, put in body bag and burried in a prepared forest for his like.

Did u even see one of Ur sisters saying she want to poison her Yoruba husband, this husband didn't do her anything, her reason was because they told her yorubas are killing Igbos. Is it all yorubas that are killing Igbos? Why will she want to kill her innocent husband for what others are doing (according to Ur word)
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:

"May occasionally generate incorrect information"

You go tell me whether AI na judge cheesy

Same way some people also interpret the law wrongly...
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by blaise26abj(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Karlirk:

You are very daft. What a shame what we breed in Nigeria. Common English. This is even one of the simplest areas in the 1999 Constitution. Seems like you are struggling to come to terms with yourself. I cannot reduce my hard-earned degree in law, the rank of being number 1 student in constitutional law out of over 500 students, and years of experience practicing in that field, just to dance to your jaundiced views of the Constitution. Go and sweat somewhere else.

Lol . Who dash this idiot degree in law ? If it was that simple, why are they asking for interpretation ?
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

Same way some people also interpret the law wrongly...
Exactly! people like you cheesy. Giving Iya Elewa (Beans seller) interpretation to Law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Karlirk: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
blaise26abj:

Lol . Who dash this idiot degree in law ? If it was that simple, why are they asking for interpretation ?

Loser. Go and write it down and remember this on May 29th. grin grin grin
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by onuman: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Stop arguing blindly and do some research now... Pick your phone, go to chrome, click on search column, press GOOGLE, click on the search column then press "SECTION 299 of Nigerian Constitution"

Then, come back and continue this conversation.

Mr Google himself..

The section 299 of the constitution asked for treatment of Abuja as a state in some situations but the same constitution stipulates that a presidential candidate must win 25% in 2/3 of the Nigeria's number of states and Abuja.
If the constitution regards Abuja to be treated as a state in every matter, why wouldn't the constitution for short stipulate must win 25% of votes in all the states of Nigeria; and not go again to add ..and Abuja? It's simple to understand that the constitution wants a win of 25% in 2/3 of the number of states and 25% of votes in Abuja as well.
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Novarisammy2: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
since fct holds the status of a state then kindly provide answer to the following questions:
1. does the fct minister drafts and present its annual and supplementary budget to the fct assembly ?

2. does the fct minister enjoys the same power of immunity that other 36 state governors have ?

3. does the fct minister have the power to pardon offenders?

4. does the fct minister have its own cabinet as stipulated by the constitution?

5. does the fct minister signs bills made by the fct council into law?

6. is the fct minister elected? and for period of how many years?

7. is the fct minister the chief security officer of abj??
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Goke7: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Arguments that can’t make any of losers president, Una get time argue sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by naijanaso: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:
Abuja is not the 37th state...

Nigeria has 36 states and capital

So you mean even if a candidate scores 100 votes in Abj to get 25% and scores nothing in other states, the 100 votes in Abuja supersedes every other votes his opponents have?

1 Like

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Bros u don't get it

If I am a king in a community and we want to chose a leader into a position, in these community we have different tribes.

Now out of these tribes I discovered that a certain tribe (who are not the citizens but sojourners) has a preferred candidate and this candidate have in the past caught demeaning the real tribe of the community despite being a son from the son of the soil(tho his mother is a stranger) and I also realized that not only is he found of ridiculing the indigenous people of the community, he's also preferred to be recognised with this tribe that has him as a preferred candidate....me as a king wil certainly sense danger looming ahead...THAT US 1.

SECONDLY....this tribe he's aligning with, some of them are already calling my land whcyi am the king over a no man's land...aaahhhhhhhhhh..lobatan...these people want to collect land for my hand no oohhh wahalaaaaaaa..

See Bros, look at my face...LIKE I COULD HAVE KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Ahh Bros, I swear I will be happy to tell the Agbero to prepare many body bags cus not only will I disenfranchise dem from voting, I will even give other to my people that anybody trespassing among them should be brought down, put in body bag and burried in a prepared forest for his like.

Did u even see one of Ur sisters saying she want to poison her Yoruba husband, this husband didn't do her anything, her reason was because they told her yorubas are killing Igbos. Is it all yorubas that are killing Igbos? Why will she want to kill her innocent husband for what others are doing (according to Ur word)

Chai! you guys believe a lot of propaganda, Tinubu really got you guys, let me just tell you the reality on ground, Tinubu retained his cash cow through Sanwo Olu with the help of people like you with propaganda and thuggery.

Nothing changed for the Yorubas, only more hatred against them from more tribes(Not only the Igbos), The election has come and gone, Igbos will keep buying up Lagos and occupying it, this system you feel will work for Yorubas has never worked for anybody in the world.

Hitler did something similar with the Jews, propaganda and the attacks then killings, he told Germans similar things Tinubu is telling you people, he killed over 3 million Jews.

The world came for him, Germans at some point became one of the most hated people because of Hitler, Hitler was just after power same way Tinubu is just after power.

Ask yourself since after the election has the Yoruba people started getting richer in Lagos or did it expand any Yoruba man's business automatically, same thing happened to the Germans, the killing of the Jews did not change anything for them only brought more hatred on them from the entire world.

How can you tell me a man who came to Yoruba land and is working legitimately and abiding by every law even paying tax but you don't like his utterance or way of life is a threat to your existence compared to the one who comes to your land and destroys your farm, kill your people rape your women and girls and yet you did not generalize the latter's offence and start attacking them.

which one is a threat to your existence?

I'm sorry to say, one thing I have noticed with you some of you guys is you don't even know your enemy, how many times have Igbos attacked Yorubas In their land compared to Hausa/Fulani, if you have any record of Igbos attacking Yorubas unprovoked, please show me and I will show you 20 of that from Hausa/Fulani....
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
naijanaso:

So you mean even if a candidate scores 100 votes in Abj to get 25% and scores nothing in other states, the 100 votes in Abuja supersedes every other votes his opponents have?

The 2 complements each other..
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:

Exactly! people like you cheesy. Giving Iya Elewa (Beans seller) interpretation to Law

Iya Elewa is a human being and should be respected for doing a noble profession with her own interpretation to the law...
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by OlawaleBammie: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

Chai! you guys believe a lot of propaganda, Tinubu really got you guys, let me just tell you the reality on ground, Tinubu retained his cash cow through Sanwo Olu with the help of people like you with propaganda and thuggery.

Nothing changed for the Yorubas, only more hatred against them from more tribes(Not only the Igbos), The election has come and gone, Igbos will keep buying up Lagos and occupying it, this system you feel will work for Yorubas has never worked for anybody in the world.

Hitler did something similar with the Jews, propaganda and the attacks then killings, he told Germans similar things Tinubu is telling you people, he killed over 3 million Jews.

The world came for him, Germans at some point became one of the most hated people because of Hitler, Hitler was just after power same way Tinubu is just after power.

Ask yourself since after the election has the Yoruba people started getting richer in Lagos or did it expand any Yoruba man's business automatically, same thing happened to the Germans, the killing of the Jews did not change anything for them only brought more hatred on them from the entire world.

How can you tell me a man who came to Yoruba land and is working legitimately and abiding by every law even paying tax but you don't like his utterance or way of life is a threat to your existence compared to the one who comes to your land and destroys your farm, kill your people rape your women and girls and yet you did not generalize the latter's offence and start attacking them.

which one is a threat to your existence?

I'm sorry to say, one thing I have noticed with you some of you guys is you don't even know your enemy, how many times have Igbos attacked Yorubas In their land compared to Hausa/Fulani, if you have any record of Igbos attacking Yorubas unprovoked, please show me and I will show you 20 of that from Hausa/Fulani....
Who is talking about richer and poorer here??

This is the jargons who people peddle around...Igbo buy this land, Igbos buy that land, Igbos continue to proper without presidency, igbos can feed Ur generation...blablabla...

Pls come, stop all these nonsense, every tribes prospers, don't talk as if it's the Igbos that is feeding the whole families in the country sir.

And secondly, no tribe hate the yorubas, it's u Igbos that all tribes hates..even Ur neighbors..SS people hate u guys to a fault...and should I tell u, Ur tribe will never amount to anything when it comes to federalism not until the country split, but before then, please stay sidelined.

And I have to tell u, all what u re doing on cyberspace were not reported to my by tinubu, I am not a fan of him so leave him out...and if what tinubu is doing in Lagos is to embezzle the state money leave am, we agree...leave him let him do it...

Ur state that has a great governor we see how Una turn them to Dubai,

Abia state is still renting a government House after 32yrs and u re here telling me how governance is bn done...maybe u should advice Ursef first sir, u need it more.

Leave tinubu let him embezzle the money, if u re not contented with it maybe u should do Ur worse..

And who tell u that yorubas are not well to do themselves both politically, financially and culturally more than the igbos??

U have nothing bro, just dey make noise upandan like empty barrels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by blaise26abj(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Karlirk:

Loser. Go and write it down and remember this on May 29th. grin grin grin

Loser ? I voted for obi for your information . But I am not blinded by political sentiments . Let the courts decide who won . However I am sure it will not be on the basis of 2/3 states and FCT .
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by limeta(f): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Amoo89:

Because no be naira them dey spend there and anyone in Abuja has four legs and two heads

Who be this
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Who is talking about richer and poorer here??

This is the jargons who people peddle around...Igbo buy this land, Igbos buy that land, Igbos continue to proper without presidency, igbos can feed Ur generation...blablabla...

Pls come, stop all these nonsense, every tribes prospers, don't talk as if it's the Igbos that is feeding the whole families in the country sir.

And secondly, no tribe hate the yorubas, it's u Igbos that all tribes hates..even Ur neighbors..SS people hate u guys to a fault...and should I tell u, Ur tribe will never amount to anything when it comes to federalism not until the country split, but before then, please stay sidelined.

And I have to tell u, all what u re doing on cyberspace were not reported to my by tinubu, I am not a fan of him so leave him out...and if what tinubu is doing in Lagos is to embezzle the state money leave am, we agree...leave him let him do it...

Ur state that has a great governor we see how Una turn them to Dubai,

Abia state is still renting a government House after 32yrs and u re here telling me how governance is bn done...maybe u should advice Ursef first sir, u need it more.

Leave tinubu let him embezzle the money, if u re not contented with it maybe u should do Ur worse..

And who tell u that yorubas are not well to do themselves both politically, financially and culturally more than the igbos??

U have nothing bro, just dey make noise upandan like empty barrels.

Oga thank You, but what I will tell you is that the truth will always prevail, it might take time but it will, if you justify the attacks on the Igbos on election day because of a few people's comments or behaviour(Verified or not verified), time will tell if you did right thing or the wrong thing, that is what I will say...
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by OlawaleBammie: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga thank You, but what I will tell you is that the truth will always prevail, it might take time but it will, if you justify the attacks on the Igbos on election day because of a few people's comments or behaviour(Verified or not verified), time will tell if you did right thing or the wrong thing, that is what I will say...

Which Ur nonsense time??

Iya maa jeyin pa ni... iyalaya anybody.

Have u signed Ur petition to barn MC oluomo?? grin pls do so and waste some of Ur time grin

The one Una sign for wike we no see result oh grin

See Bros, let me be frank with u, I am happy to see Ur people bn oppressed, it give me enormous joy I swear

How will I be fully happy if a no see ipob member wail in a day?? grin

1 Like

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Which Ur nonsense time??

Iya maa jeyin pa ni... iyalaya anybody.

Have u signed Ur petition to barn MC oluomo?? grin pls do so and waste some of Ur time grin

The one Una sign for wike we no see result oh grin

See Bros, let me be frank with u, I am happy to see Ur people bn oppressed, it give me enormous joy I swear

How will I be fully happy if a no see ipob member wail in a day?? grin

What you are doing now is not new, it happened in the days of Hitler...
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by OlawaleBammie: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

What you are doing now is not new, it happened in the days of Hitler...

And many Jews died abi??

Well, we all didn't know what ensued then, nobody care to know what the Jews did to Adolf Hitler, u re all concerned about what Hitler did. That is human for u.

But if this Ur attitude is sonetin to go about, well, seeing some Igbos drenched with blood won't be a bad idea.
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by seaenergy: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Polchiz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
The truth must be upholded.

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

And many Jews died abi??

Well, we all didn't know what ensued then, nobody care to know what the Jews did to Adolf Hitler, u re all concerned about what Hitler did. That is human for u.

But if this Ur attitude is sonetin to go about, well, seeing some Igbos drenched with blood won't be a bad idea.

At the bolded, That is why you don't use a wrong approach to solve a perceived problem, nobody will ask you what the other person did, it is like a woman who was cheated upon by her boyfriend then She attacks him with a knife, nobody will ask of the boyfriend's offence anymore because she used a wrong approach, that was what happened on election day by the Yorubas...

Hitler till date is still seen as a devil and anyone who supports him is hated till date, during that period some of them were bragging just like you and your types, but today look at what has become of history about them and their master, it is only a matter of time...
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

Iya Elewa is a human being and should be respected for doing a noble profession with her own interpretation to the law...
Of course Iya elewa is respected but Iya elewa shouldn't concern herself with interpretation of the law, only how to continue serving her customers delicious beans. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Wike For 2019 Vice President' Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / 150 Drowned, Others Shot Dead While Running ‪from ‎boko Haram‬ In Yobe / Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.