Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance (3824 Views)

Disquiet In DSS As Directors Retired Since 2020 Remain In Office, Collect Salary / FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I really don’t believe all these drugs lord whatever they always accused Tinubu of. He’s from a wealthy background and what reason could have make him go into drug deals? I just believe it’s politics and no element of truth in it

Na wa. I don't believe your ignorance. Even with certified court documents from America. Look for another lie.
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
CC

Brendaniel
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
ibechris:

This Tinubu has no background.

Just keep quiet if u don't know his origins. Association is not background. He has nothing to do with the real Tinubu's of Lagos.
They have on many occasions denied ever knowing him as their blood.

This Tinubu is known criminal as all the things he claimed to have earned in Mobil oil was not true after the FBI investigated him.

Say what u know...have u ever heard him argued that he was never indicted?

That is why he has been avoiding granting interviews because of his past drug issues.
100%
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by saintneo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I really don’t believe all these drugs lord whatever they always accused Tinubu of. He’s from a wealthy background and what reason could have make him go into drug deals? I just believe it’s politics and no element of truth in it

What wealthy background? Can you point to his father, mother, uncles, aunties, etc? None, no relation whatsoever, no records.
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Toks2008(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Even he himself said he is from a poor background so what are you saying?

Do you even know his background?
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Toks2008:

Even he himself said he is from a poor background so what are you saying?

Do you even know his background?
A son of Alhaja Habibat Mogaji Tinubu iyaloja of Nigeria from a poor home? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A son of Alhaja Habibat Mogaji Tinubu iyaloja of Nigeria from a poor home? undecided

Lol!

You obviously know nada about him.

That's not his biological mum.

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by joseph032: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wow. Love the way you responded with detailed information. You are truly OBIdients and
YUSEfull to Nigeria. You are Bless

By God Grace Peter Obi will Get his Stolen Mandate and you will see the different, Joy of the People with Greater Hope and progress of our Great Country.
God Bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

franchasofficia:
Obi might not be a Saint per se, but Peter Obi is the finest and best political leader Nigeria has ever produced.

No Nigerian or African political leader has ever saved billions after refusing to borrow, and still performed beyond average in infrastructure, none has ever done this.

Even Bola Tinubu acknowledged this about Obi and said its because Obi is too stingy that he was saving money instead of giving people the money.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor without a single case with EFCC even when he was in a paperweight party that had no federal might.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian ex Governor that rejected any pension or gratuity or reward as ex Governor, saying its illegal and absurd for a Governor who enjoyed a lot of privileges for serving people for 4 or 8 years to accept pension and gratuity when ordinary underpaid civil servants that served in pains and poor salary are being owed pensions and gratuity.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician or elite to reject Oil Bloc.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician that every other politician have searched through his records and found no single dirt or looting record. Forget all those nonsense they post here about 250million found with his aide in Lagos, does that amount look like what a Nigerian Governor would steal? and then save and left billions later for his successor, no be madness be that?

The only case they have against Peter Obi is his name being mentioned in the Pandora papers and let me tell you about that.

Having an Offshore company is never a crime anywhere in the world. Every rich person hate to pay tax, so they usually keep their money in tax free nations known as tax havens.

So when Peter Obi was preparing to run for Anambra Governorship, in order to avoid court cases later, he liquidated his UK Company Next and used the money to set up an offshore company in a tax free country using his daughter's name so that he won't have anything question to answer as owning or operating a company abroad while being a Governor in Nigeria.

So its not as if he looted Anambra state money and used it to setup an offshore company to evade trace or tax. He liquidated his UK Next company and instead of keeping the money in UK bank where it will continue to be taxed and reduced, he rather setup an offshore company in a tax free country to preserve his already accumulated wealth from being depleted by UK's exorbitant tax system.

As for Tinubu's supporters, I can bet it that more than 85% of those supporting Tinubu are doing so for the below reasons:

1.) Tribal bigotry
2.) Monetary gains
3.) Expectation of rewards like appointment, monetary rewards, etc

You cant say same for Obi supporters who are mostly free volunteers doing it with the hope of seeing a better, reformed Nigeria free from godfatherism and cabals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by uba1991: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
tinubu from a wealthy background? What is the name of his primary and secondary school? Let's start from there. Then later you will tell us what is the name of his father and which work was the father into?
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by biggyone: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Mumu.
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by uba1991: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
StreetFight:
Yes. So what are you going to do about it.

UDS government could not jail him when he was there, is it now that he is President that USA will jail him?
he is not a president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by uba1991: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Obi a saint? I’ve read about Obi’s dirty deals as well, I laugh so hard when you guys ascribe tribe to any perceived anti Obi, what of seatrad(e) that boldly decampaigned Obi? Let’s stop being tribalistic, it’s not good for our coexistence. Tinubu has loyalists and if you are in my shoes you’ll also support him. Nigeria isn’t ready yet for a clean politics and only Revolution can help Nigeria on that. I seriously don’t believe in Obi because he had no good records when he was Anambra governor. There was even a thread on him as a Governor that popped up during the campaign period. The remarks were so bad
at least we know where obi come from, we can proudly mention his primary and secondary school name. Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Na wa. I don't believe your ignorance. Even with certified court documents from America. Look for another lie.
Don't mind the clown.
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 3:47am On Mar 28, 2023
biggyone:

Mumu.

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 5:05am On Mar 29, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 1:35am On Apr 01, 2023
CC

Brendaniel
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 1:39am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2023
CC
helinues
nlpolicewoman

moh247
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Which wealthy background?

Wealth gotten from age long attrocities angry

That's how you people worship criminals parading as politicians, imams and pastors!
Don't mind the clown.
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
I don't even know some people love amoda like this.... see them defending a drug lord.who does that
shocked
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Toks2008:

Lol!

You obviously know nada about him.

That's not his biological mum.
shocked
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by SpatialKing(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Which wealthy background is that?
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by SpatialKing(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
ibechris:

This Tinubu has no background.

Just keep quiet if u don't know his origins. Association is not background. He has nothing to do with the real Tinubu's of Lagos.
They have on many occasions denied ever knowing him as their blood.

This Tinubu is known criminal as all the things he claimed to have earned in Mobil oil was not true after the FBI investigated him.

Say what u know...have u ever heard him argued that he was never indicted?

That is why he has been avoiding granting interviews because of his past drug issues.

Someone that claimed to have built Lagos and didn't build a resting place for himself
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

Someone that claimed to have built Lagos and didn't build a resting place for himself
Always running to France and UK.
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ohislee:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Name: not verified
Religion: not verified
Jobs before politics: not verified
Educational background: not verified
Primary-secondary school attended: not verified
Classmates: not verified
Family: not verified
Siblings: not verified

For those of you supporting this man, how do you know you are not supporting a demon manifesting in human form??

Nobody knows anything him before he joined politics. The only information available out there is that he is a formal drug dealer.
100%
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Bringbackmandat: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
wealthy background? Who is Tinubu father? What was his work?
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Zupay:

What is the name of Tinubu's biological father, so it can be related to the wealthy background?
The wealth is from his mother that he claims.
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wawelexy:

Any small talk, you will start claiming that you are 60years old... bla bla bla, what 60years old woman talks without at least exhibiting little out of the experience she had acquired about life all through her years in life, most of your comments on NL, a sensible teenage girl won't even say such... (Tinubu came from a wealthy background and won't likely indulge in coke biz, sigh!) You too imagine that statement... When it's a known fact that he hails from a poor family from iragbiji town in osun state before he was adopted by one Alhaja from the Tinubu family, which is actually where he learnt the trade of coke from..

Na you and Festus Keyamo suppose marry Una sef...
grin
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Zupay: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
swaggerjack:

The wealth is from his mother that he claims.

Then who is his father, in the Tinubu's family tree?
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by swaggerjack: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2023
Zupay:

Then who is his father, in the Tinubu's family tree?
Nobody knows anything about his history since he came back from Chicago.
Re: Chicago:How Can Tinubu Deny The Druglords He Had As Directors in Compass Finance by Zupay: 12:30am On Apr 13, 2023
swaggerjack:

Nobody knows anything about his history since he came back from Chicago.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Journalist Who Revealed Keyamo's US Home, Drops Another N1bn Ikoyi House He Owns / The Nigerian Police And The 20 Naira / Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.