Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:40 AM

29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia (30767 Views)

Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Overcrowded Party Boat Sinks In Uganda, Killing Over 30, Some Missing(Pics) / Three Dead As Splash Passport Boat Sinks Canoe In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by sharone21(f): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Treassured:

This Is the Sole Reason why someone who hails from an average background has to Refrain from anything Sex and work very hard to put things In place first before bringing forth another human being Into the World.

Enough Said.

Thank you.

Well said!

But them go hear?... Woman first from 23years or in their 20s no be say their parents rich or e don already dey abroad and wan use one good foreign girl to stay more legally ( and make family with her).

1 Like

Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Gaabasky: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
My heart was aching when I listened to the agonies of my peoples trying to Japa on Italian Davido. The risk doesn't what it.
Please guy, let keep hope high not by humiliating ourselves.
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by 07kjb: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Slurity:
It is free and fair, not without glitches but it is the best in terms of fairness. there is nothing surprising about the end result too. The person expected to win won, so also the second and the third. there is no election in Nigeria that is this competitive. All the notice about the election is only coming from those that is believing in an unrealistic dream.

No dey cap shitđź‘Ž
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Emdebby2: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Too bad
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by LordKushmann(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
This life is not easy.... African rulers making it more harder for citizens to live...If not bad governance in Africa, what would these potentials be doing in this sea?
We have to get under this soon comrade. I dunno you really but I'm talking about my generation of 90s babies.. We have to break this generational cause, come what may!

1 Like

Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Twhyhenry8296: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ray07:
Are they people any different from they leaders ?

The corruption is in everyone. sad

Go and learn rules of grammar before quoting Abeg
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Mavanda(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
modern slavery, years back blacks where taken by force but right now blacks are going by force. Broken race
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Everfrank(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
The Tunisians should be taking such desperadoes into slavery thereby saving them from imminent death by drowning.

But they still achieve their aim Sha. Get rich or die trying.
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Goddyrichie(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
paymentvoucher:
JAPAING happens everywhere, We Nigerians should stop washing our dirty linen outside

NIGERIA will be great again!
when will nigeria be great again?
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by highchief1: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Everfrank(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kingpele:
This is what bad leadership is all about..is not as if they were risking their lives to get to heaven .but rather they were running away from the wicked activities of our greedy political class to better their lives ..this is why we want Peter obi to be president of Nigeria .because we saw a new Nigeria in him .but blind urchins felt it was an igbo project and call us ipob . they forgot igbos voted for a yoruba man obasanjo 1999 and even in 2003 even though Ojukwu was in ballot as a presidential candidate of APGA and he couldn't win èven his own state Anambra..we didn't see it as a yoruba agenda or oduduwa .but we now presented a credible president in Peter obi who has less political issues than others..the blind urchins call it whatever their slave masters told them it was ..then they voted a sick old man whose corruption started in early 70s in Chicago where he was trading drugs .we even voted yaradua in 2007. yet urchins are too blind to see we the obident family all over the country want a better country .so that they won't have to travel in boats trying to escape the country or walk through Sahara desert to escape the country..blind urchins this news is for u..your slave masters (politicians) will take their pregnant wives to America and EU to have their children so that the children will enjoy the basic benefits of citizenship of a foreign country ,but here they decieve u to believe that those who live in your land is trying to take your lands from u ..someone who was born or who reside in lagos state can not participate in the local politics of lagos even when we all know that everyone in lagos will benefit or suffer from the policies of the government of the state...yet they claimed to be logical and smart ...if not God ..I will pray that the next set of people who will drown in ocean trying to go to Europe will be the poor urchins who worship their oppressors online and offline..but I won't...if we deal with the leadership of this Country..we will be going to America and EU just for vacation and not to escape Nigeria ..and I pray Peter obi is able to retrieve his stolen mandate of sane people in this country...I don't see what APC has done for the past 8years to deserve another term of 4years

Ethnic jingoist. Just hear yourself. Purge yourselves of hatred and try live an ethical and moral life. BAT won his election and there's nothing you or anybody can do about it.
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Immanuel3(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Have you ever heard that US citizens are crossing the Pacific ocean or that Asians are crossing seas to get to UK?

African leaders ofcourse
why haven’t you followed same route by crossing the sea ? There’s no justification for madness!

1 Like

Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by etrange: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Aust1n:
I believe say out of the 29 about 25 go be Nigerians… Due to the situation of the country. Make God just dey help us

No, sir. Going by past data, they're mostly people from Libya seeking refugee status. I don't know why Nigerians like to put themselves at the center of every news. Y'all need to go to some other African countries to see the kind of suffering that would make a man take his pregnant wife and kids through the hell of crossing dangerous water bodies in wobbly boats.
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by JoeEeL(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
paymentvoucher:
JAPAING happens everywhere, We Nigerians should stop washing our dirty linen outside

IT WONT

DIVIDE THE NONSENSE...UNA SAY NO.

THEN MAYBE FATALITIES AIN'T SO BAD.

1 Like

Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Softmirror: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
DURING THE ERA OF SLAVE TRADE. undecided
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by sasalihu8: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Why embark on such a gamble. May their gentle soul rest in peace. This truly painful.

Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by yinkeys(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
This life is not easy.... African rulers making it more harder for citizens to live...If not bad governance in Africa, what would these potentials be doing in this sea?
They’re colluding with western nation leaders
Revenue & wealth obtained from raw materials isn’t managed properly or distributed down the social class pyramid
The 1% take the whole bowl and sometimes let go of peanuts when the masses agitate or plead with them
It’s usually a joke when world powers talk tough about punishing election offenders

1 Like

Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by chysam: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Every year,my own no go be like dat na mortuary don full
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by eeetuk(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
"Earlier on Sunday, a human rights group said at least 19 refugees and migrants from sub-Saharan Africa had drowned off the coast of Tunisia while trying to cross the Mediterranean and reach Italy."

I bet you majority of them Nigerians. To be specific, they are ibos. They are on the go every time. Look at southeast geopolitical zone. Big areas. But the problem is ibos don't know how to develop land to keep their citizens at home. That is why Peter Obi won Lagos and Abuja. It was not by accident, instead, it is reflected in how southeast is managed. And how many times , have you heard ibos leaders promising to build northern Nigeria if elected president? And you believe that? Charity, they say, begins at home. If you don't love yourself, how can you love others? Ibos love to exaggerate their credentials, but please don't buy it. It is nothing, but empty can.
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by shineeye1: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Behold the picture of Africa's SHAME! Behold the Shame of Africa's leadership Behold the nakeDnes* of Africa's youths betrayed by series of terrorist leadership. Wretched Africa has just conspired to launch herself deeper into the stone age with the advent of another stolen mandate in Nigeria. Woe upon the generation of those conspirators..

Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by shineeye1: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
eeetuk:
"Earlier on Sunday, a human rights group said at least 19 refugees and migrants from sub-Saharan Africa had drowned off the coast of Tunisia while trying to cross the Mediterranean and reach Italy."

I bet you majority of them Nigerians. To be specific, they are ibos. They are on the go every time. Look at southeast geopolitical zone. Big areas. But the problem is ibos don't know how to develop land to keep their citizens at home. That is why Peter Obi won Lagos and Abuja. It was not by accident, instead, it is reflected in how southeast is managed. And how many times , have you heard ibos leaders promising to build northern Nigeria if elected president? And you believe that? Charity, they say, begins at home. If you don't love yourself, how can you love others? Ibos love to exaggerate their credentials, but please don't buy it. It is nothing, but empty can.

Behold a tribal bigot's smelly sorry ass on public display!
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by mocochannel: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rip

Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by sulaak(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
paymentvoucher:

When was Nigeria great and how will Nigeria be great?

Just asking
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by olajumobi34k: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
How people risk their lifes , just to travel abroad.How people risk their lifes , just to travel abroad....
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Immanuel3:
why haven’t you followed same route by crossing the sea ? There’s no justification for madness!

This is just the reason why we keep chasing shadows in Nigeria.....

Are you after what prompted the madness or the people that engaged in the madness?

You think because you can afford three square meals buy iPhone 86promax, live a luxury life , you think is applied to everybody in Nigeria

Do you know that UK gives grants to migrants , even pay them salaries and take care of their kids
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by piyoo91: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Twhyhenry8296:

We all are nothing but cowards in this part of the world.
We allow 5% to be pushing us left and right simply because we don’t want to die which is inevitable.
i totally disagree with you. Majority of nigerian which are the poor tends to tribalistic and religion bigot. Besides the country is not one in our various ideologies. The way a hausa muslim thinks is totaly different from the way a hausa christian thinks and a southerner. Mind u, i am a northern christian, i know what i am saying
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
kiddkash:

They will tell you to do it peacefully through election, then they'll turn it their favour. And unleash violence upon the people so they won't cast their vote. The people are practically their prisoners

Exactly....the last time I went to see my cousin off at Murtala Mohammed airport Lagos, I weeped for Nigeria ....

Do you know that departures lane was like Oshodi to Mile 12 Ketu traffic congestion, it took us roughly 45 mins to get to the airport...

But come to the arrivals side....a car only pass there within 15mins ...

People are struggling to leave this country.....is not a funny thing...

Our Doctors are gone , soon Native Doctors will start taking care of our hospitals
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
After voting Tinubu why are they running away since Tinubu will take them out of poverty
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by umbo: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
"Europe by road ,hell by road "
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Karnice600: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
eyesoflagos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/3/26/another-boat-sinks-off-tunisia-killing-19-african-asylum-seekers
See lhordspy and pansophist family members.
The Europeans left them but they can't leave the Europeans.

cheesy
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by Horokrox: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
BloomingDale:
This is the French people protesting. They are not running away from their country like all them weak African men. The sea should increase their vawulence.
Wetin African men do you aren't you from the SS Region?
Re: 29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia by ednut1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nothing dey italy self mumu people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant / My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip / Car Somersaults In Obadare, Lagos, Pregnant Woman Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.