Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US (37211 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East / Child Custody: Over 18,000 Sign Precious Chikwendu's Petition Against FFK (Pix) / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by southsouthking(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
All of una dey Crazeeeeee, both the Yoruba and Igbos on this Forum.
Politicians dey use una catch cruise, shameless people.
All of una dey madt

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Antoeni(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
His Principals Should Also Be Ban @Sawoolu@Tinubu
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

Do you want to see the videos of nnamdi Kanu inciting violence,
Telling his pigs to kill police men and burn down police stations, telling his idiots to burn down Tinubu’s properties. Burn down Lagos infrastructure, he told them to make local weapons and explosives to attack.

That is a terrorist attack and that’s why he will rot in jail because the person he was attacking is coming. His greatest nightmare is thinking of how he will use his nose to smoke fire.
Repeat after me, Asiwaju is coming

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Omoawoke: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Kingpele post=122099027][/quote]

You go wail tire.

Mandate bandits

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Larryndelaw: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Citizenship can be rovoked. It is called denaturalization.

How daf.t can a BATs.tard be??

He should come back to Oshodi or go back to his original father's house in Kwara State.
You people are just bunch of illiterate. Wasting your time instead of you to look for work. BAT is your president and oluomo is your master. Take it or leave Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by IdokoGreen: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Baba own don' spoil.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by 77up(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Etipo to, eloposi wa cheesy
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by ajepako(f): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

That’s an extreme case of terrorism and terrorizing their own safety

So who did mc oluomo terrorize?

Mama chukwudi his friend?

Dude, I'm not in support of people going that extreme but we all saw and watched him threaten and intimidated a group and created a scenario that disfranchised a large number of voters

I cant recollect how that is acceptable in a democratic society
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Omoawoke: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Aurielfinizu post=122099060][/quote]

To lose is pain

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Agunesinjaweola: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
The IPOB miscreants in LAGOS are so fanatical about Lagos and had completely forgotten about their plague-infested region where 5 youths can be sacrificed alive daily for Okija Shrine in the public !

What a warped statistics to accuse a man who is so passionate about his people.

Do they know the meaning of OLUOMO
I bet they'll never know and understand.

Hypocrisy is to praise Nnamdi KANU and accuse MC Oluomo of inviting violence when video clips about Igbo saying a single Ipob son is better than 500 Hausa (Not Yoruba).

Some of those signing the petition have never been to the Airport in their life and couldn't imagine MC Oluomo having a green card of US.
Few of them that managed to travel across Indonesia are rotten in Jail across Asia.

Recollect they've signed similar petition few years ago when Buhari threatened fire 🔥 in the language they can understand.

This new petition is due to FAIL on Arrival !

US Consulate don't use sentiment to judge individuals and for now there's no evidence from the Police 🚓🚨 or any security agency in Nigeria to indict Oluomo!

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Larryndelaw: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
I need to go join in this petition.

Not just olomo mc but all his kids. You can't instigate, destroy properties, harm and kill people , then send your kids to abroad to go hide.
That will not work. All of us go dey here together.
Obidient are fools. Most of his kids are uS citizens. So you want to ban a US citizen to enter America. Well there is no kind of Law in America yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by johnfem321: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
You guys are just so naive.. you think they will revoke his citizen because of your baseless allegations saying he said you should not come out and vote .. did you see gun in his hand? Didn’t people come out and vote? Even people that joined isis and are know terrorist come back to the Uk and us don’t get their citizenship revoked .. even your Nnamdi Kanu a know terrorist in Nigeria that has killed million of people is still a British citizen.. don’t be naive MC oluomo is a world citizen, elite and not in the same level as 99% of Nigerian….also Tinubu can easily give him a diplomatic passport that doesn’t even need him to use visa to travel to any country in the world.. don’t waste your energy..
Acidosis:

Citizenship can be rovoked. It is called denaturalization.

How daf.t can a BATs.tard be??

He should come back to Oshodi or go back to his original father's house in Kwara State.

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Saidfx(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
A US passport holder does not need visa to travel to 140 countries. OYO to the signatories.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Omoawoke: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
ajepako:

Dude, I'm not in support of people going that extreme but we all saw and watched him threaten and intimidated a group and created a scenario that disfranchised a large number of voters

I cant recollect how that is acceptable in a democratic society
Did you see him anywhere preventing voters from voting. Someone that voted peacefully and went home

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Lithiumite: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:

It's a process. Places where votes counted, many old politicians in that region were retired. Can you say the same about the election in Lagos where many yorubas got injured because they look like igbos?

You people heated the polity from the onset,the violence that characterised the last election was absolutely unnecessary.......you can not force your views or push for a radical change on others by trying to bully those who don't see things your way.

There are many none igbos in the SE and non can be on record for instigating divergent political views from that of their host communities and even if they did,they did circumspectively by respecting the views and opinions of their host communities......but in Lagos it was different and every igbo made it obvious and manifestly pushed the agenda of despising the political choices of most yorubas in Lagos.......that's all shades of wrong and I believe we have all learnt our lessons going forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by BabaO2: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Losers
Stop embarking on what you can't achieve.
Over 20 million will sign to counter your self imposing view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by gabbytabby: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
If I remember correctly mc oluomo said those who do no want to vote for APC should stay at home. While he should not have said such.

That is not a threat by any stretch of imagination but demonstrates a lack of English comprehension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Hotice085: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Larryndelaw: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Mumu man. Ti a ba ranni nishę ęru, aa fi t'omo jęę ni. It's an old adage...now, he just put his entire family at risk of deportation.
.even if you were to work for your master, you ought to have applied sense. Now , election is over. Nobody can plead on your behalf for uttering such a reckless comment. Go and ask those who were in your position before you. Alaafin malete has since been a forgotten issue. Nobody even remembers his numerous children and wives anymore.

I don't know why people don't learn from others. Our politicians are our worst enemies. They'd use you and dump you.

I read earlier today where a cctv footage of the guy who was taken to the UK when he was going to report at a pioice station of the planned harvesting of his organ. It was Karma in action. You had children, but refused to present one of them for kidney harvesting. You and wife were there, you didn't want your organs to be removed but that of an innocent poor boy. That's the way all our politicians see and treat us.

Keep supporting them cos of peanuts and over sentiments at your peril. They don't give a hoot about your existence.
what is your point. No sense in what you wrote
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Exceed15: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:
Where is the link, please?

You can't be in Nigeria causing trouble for residents while your children live peacefully in the U.S. Everybody should go back to their village. Everybody includes your kids, cousins, sisters, etc. in the US, Canada, and the UK.

Since you all want to be ma.d, we will help you attain a greater degree of ma.dness. Awon omo iran kiran, bringing nothing but shame to the yoruba race that Awolowo tried to build. These bas.tard.s had no place among yorubas during the Awolowo era.

A da fun e .. His son even had the impetus to threaten people from wherever he is . I need to sign the petition please
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Defacto4truth: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
juman:
Igbos should go to their region to vote.
Simple as abc.
Yoruba should leave Mobil in Akwa and LNG in River and go to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Chachamiliano: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
I see some comments flying here and I am surprise how some educated persons turns this kind of sensitive issue to tribal issues.

One thing is certain when we allow some lose comments that incites violence amongst her people and we take it with lax hands, we cannot predict where, when and how violence will start.

Lost of people have gotten their homes burnt down, some lost love ones, some equally died for a something they do not know about just because of comments like this.

Let's not change some sensitive comments to tribe. Imagine you supporting his speech here and tomorrow fight breaks out in your area because of this kind of comments and you become the first casualty losing all you have worked for. Will you still come here to defend him? While he is safe somewhere with his family.

I will total condemn any statement by anybody be it from my tribe or other tribe that wants to put my life and property in danger. I expect we do the same than turning it to political issue

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Larryndelaw: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fighter2029:
When I remember that MNK is in prison and that Thug is moving freely,I weep deeply for Nigeria
MNK is a Terrorist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by wahalawahala: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Mumu man. Ti a ba ranni nishę ęru, aa fi t'omo jęę ni. It's an old adage...now, he just put his entire family at risk of deportation.
.even if you were to work for your master, you ought to have applied sense. Now , election is over. Nobody can plead on your behalf for uttering such a reckless comment. Go and ask those who were in your position before you. Alaafin malete has since been a forgotten issue. Nobody even remembers his numerous children and wives anymore.

I don't know why people don't learn from others. Our politicians are our worst enemies. They'd use you and dump you.

I read earlier today where a cctv footage of the guy who was taken to the UK when he was going to report at a pioice station of the planned harvesting of his organ. It was Karma in action. You had children, but refused to present one of them for kidney harvesting. You and wife were there, you didn't want your organs to be removed but that of an innocent poor boy. That's the way all our politicians see and treat us.

Keep supporting them cos of peanuts and over sentiments at your peril. They don't give a hoot about your existence.
sore looser, how far na.. thought u said u won your polling unit the other day?? 😂😂

1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Agunesinjaweola: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
I guess it would be appreciated by the Igbo people if MC Oluomo become Minister of Eastern Region comprising SS and SE for accelerated development !!!
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Babastrong(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Igbo are putting stick on the wound that is being illed. we will give you wotowoto which your children unborn will never forgot. LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND. IGBO SHOULD CARRY THEIR STUPIDITY GO ONITSHA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Larryndelaw: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Exceed15:

A da fun e .. His son even had the impetus to threaten people from wherever he is . I need to sign the petition please
You people are wasting your time. Go and look fir work. You don't know the Law in America.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by gabbytabby: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
They are also not going to take seriously actions based on a suspicion without proof re wike.

When you keep churning out this meaningless one's when a serious one comes through it ends up getting the it's them again
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Exceed15: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
mach7:
Mumu, go to his office in Oshodi and tell him to go to Kwara.

Iwo gan gan ni mumu.. alakori alayi ni ronu . If that election violence had claimed ur life or ur loved ones mc oluomo's children would be enjoying their lives.. who knows u... Mumu grade 1
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by wahalawahala: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
NEUDUDE:

Somebody that cannot speak go and come a US citizen. Lmao grin
u think na English den dey take dey successful in life? No wonda u dey where u dey.

2 Shares

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by eebraa(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dear IPOB apologists,we go continue to dey lick una tears. They will look for trouble and when you serve them what they ask for,they will start portraying themselves as victims.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) / National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? / Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.