Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,986 members, 7,873,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

5 Lies Realtors Tell You About Ibeju Lekki, When Trying To Sell To You. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Lies Realtors Tell You About Ibeju Lekki, When Trying To Sell To You. (121 Views)

Amazing Facts About Ibeju-lekki / *lekki Pearl Garden, Abijo Lekki* When You Talk About Proximity To Great Develo / Let’s Talk About Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Lies Realtors Tell You About Ibeju Lekki, When Trying To Sell To You. by dRector(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
It breaks my heart whenever realtors just open their mouths waah! to tell a big fat lie, all in the bid to sell You ibeju lekki.
See, You are my person, and I have taken it upon myself to always counter their lies and deceit and let You know what You are getting Yourself into when You decide to put Your money into real estate in Ibeju Lekki.
Here are 5 big lies Realtors tell when trying to sell Ibeju Lekki to You.

1. IBEJU LEKKI IS THE NEW LAGOS.

Lieeess!! Iro po.
Ibeju Lekki is not the new anything.
Shey bi You know Apapa? What's Apapa famous for, and what's the economy of Apapa built on? the Apapa port right? good!
Shey bi You know Lagos Island? What's Eko famous for, and what makes up the bulk of the commercial activities there?
Financial organizations and corporate firms abi?
Shey bi You know lekki? We will all agree that lekki's economy is thriving on corporate firms and the real estate boom.
Somebody will now carry their two left legs and come and start saying a place where a refinery is been built opposite a seaport, right beside several manufacturing firms, who are trying to take full advantage of a Free trade zone is a new Lagos, new Lagos ko new banana island ni.
If Ibeju lekki was a country on its own, it will thrive, did I add that there is a lekki-epe airport on the horizon?
C'mon Alaye! be calming down on the lies.

2. IBEJU LEKKI IS NOT FAR FROM LEKKI.

"Infact, If You live in Ibeju lekki You can work in Lekki" Haa! When will You stop these lies?
If You can live in Abuja and work in Lagos, then You can believe this, because why on earth will You choose to work in Lekki, when:
The seaport will provide over 250K direct and indirect jobs.
The Dangote Petrochemical will provide over 300K direct and indirect jobs.
The free trade zone is a major attraction to manufacturing firms and its projected to attract over a thousand production factories.
The population explosion will provide jobs in hundreds of thousands.
With these few points of mine, if You still choose to work in Lekki while residing in Ibeju Lekki, then obviously, when Tiwa was asking "Who no like enjoyment?" she wasn't asking You.

3. IT'S A PERFECT PLACE FOR A RETIREMENT HOME

Mummy! won fe gba yin ni o!
A town Hall, that will soon be connected to Ikorodu with the Fourth Mainland Bridge, You know how much crowd dey Ikorodu right? linked to the world with Africa's deepest seaport, with an Airport twice the capacity of MMA.
Mummy, maybe You should look elsewhere because this bubbly town might not make an ideal care home.

4. YOU CAN LIVE CLOSE TO THE REFINERY

"They are not flaring gas" SANI SATANI!
You see ehn, Ibeju lekki's design master plan is structured in such a way that residential hubs are at a safe distance away from the commercial sections because safety is paramount.
I'm sorry ma, but Your house cant be built opposite the refinery because You have a crush on Dangote.

5. IBEJU LEKKI IS A GET-RICH-QUICK LOCATION

No! Its not! People just like to lie.
Owning a plot in Ibeju Lekki is a step in the right direction, especially If You are investing toward an assured future, Ibeju lekki might not do a 5X in 2 years but one thing I can assure You is that if You do Your due diligence and have the patience to hold, You are going to be rich.
If You are looking for an asset that You will buy for 5 Million this year and sell for 25 Million next year, maybe You should go and carry gun, because what You need is not land.
After this clarity, if Ibeju Lekki is still attractive to You, then reach out to me on 08175401814 let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

*gbagada Letting* *2 Bedrooms Flat* / Island Properties Available For Rent / A Staff Room To Share Inside Unilag Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.