Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend (7788 Views)

She needs a rich boyfriend in exchange for sex / 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend / See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Corridon: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
OP. How would you feel if you were to be the first guy and this happened to you? Everything is not about money in this life.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Duchessree(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
I wasn't expecting the ending ..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by rooftops: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Someone who can give another person 200k is definitely averagely ok, your family is just looking for another person to leech on.
Sometimes you just want to see reason with all this red pill boys even though they are mostly wrong.
In anything, safeguard yourself first

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by sageb: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
wow sageb how far?
I have been on a long ban since last year.
fine Bro Glad you are back
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by SouthSouth1914: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
Oga forget, the OP said he was a successful man who builds his career.

His family probably didn't see riches, what they saw is a man who is career driven.

And you think this guy doesn’t have a lady who built his career with him? Haha.. you are a small boy, but hey lemme tell you a secret! There are no single rich guys in Nigeria.

I can tell you, the OP’s family will be served a pretty hot breakfast soon!

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

And you think this guy doesn’t have a lady who built his career with him? Haha.. you are a small boy, but hey lemme tell you a secret! There are no single rich guys in Nigeria.

I can tell you, the OP’s family will be served a pretty hot breakfast soon!
So much for someone calling me a small boy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
rooftops:
Someone who can give another person 200k is definitely averagely ok, your family is just looking for another person to leech on.
Sometimes you just want to see reason with all this red pill boys even though they are mostly wrong.
In anything, safeguard yourself first
leech, shebi the OP tell u say him family poor?
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Duchessree:
đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
I wasn't expecting the ending ..

in all you do, be successful in life.
That is what I got from the OP's message.

People will be insulting the family but these are same people who their brothers are involved in Yahoo.

Abeg, success no be your mate.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Uptheante(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Oga, I don't care about which of the guys your sister marries, though I know that all of you in your family except your dad are cold-hearted gold diggers.

On the flip side, just try to imagine how your sister is getting pounded by her bf.
Imagine the guy pounding your sister doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl girl etc.
I know she'll suck his big hard cock & swallow his sperm 😜.
Does the second guy Bleep your sister raw or he uses condom? đŸ€”
I'm sure the first guy use to fucck your sister raw & release his sperm in her kpekus, that's why he impregnated her đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł.

Just wanna remind you of how those guys Bleep your sister đŸ€·

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by narite: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
He is nothing but a destiny helper,
if the first guy had use the money wisely and invested in himself, he may have met the second guy who would have taught him how to be successful.
The first guy does not think about the future, it's just to fvck and make babies.
Imagine the second guy even came for marriage.
This is how you know a responsible men from all those Chelsea fans
Sometimes in life great things appears right in front of us, something so great that could forever change the lives of those around us. The sad thing is that Emotions cause us from seeing this great things when they appear. Blessings always come in disguise, mostly in the form of loss. it will happen to every one of us. A time will come in our life when there will be something wicked we have to do to transform our live; only you will know when the time as come and what the wicked thing is, every human will experience this thing probably once in their lifetime. This wickedness will come in different form, I tell you doing it won’t appear as doing something noble at first but down the line years later you will look back and you will be filled with tears, glad that you did because if you had not, your life would be completely different from the one you are currently living. it takes wisdom to sail through this powerful moment. This moment can ruin your life or can profoundly make it beautiful.

The people insulting you have let their emotions over taken their logical reasons, they are talking from an angle of sympathy they have for the first guy, it could have happen to them to, they are angry and felt exploited. If only humans could get rid of their emotions, having no deep attachment towards anything and doing things just for the sake of doing it and not because they feel there is something waiting for them, they will avoid going through some needlessly suffering in life. @op The situation your sister as found herself could be, no no. Not “could be” but a blessing for her, the first lover and the new man. I hope she does not fall to the den of emotions and make a right decision.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by rooftops: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
leech, shebi the OP tell u say him family poor?
This one you are fighting more than the OP, hope say you no be the sister
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by seanwilliam(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
EDITED!

Who is the better man amongst the two of them?

I'm talking on the basis of who your sister should make her husband. Getting married to someone shouldn't be a matter of favour or reward. A person has to be fit, qualified and show enough potential and promise before he can become a husband.

The first guy has contributed to your sister's life, no doubt. And she can always show gratitude towards his efforts and repay him back, maybe not in the same way he helped her but in other ways that can equally benefit him. But not with marriage as there are certain requirements to consider in a man before we can agree that he becomes a husband to a woman

So aside financial capacity, considering all the other qualities necessary for a husband and father to possess, who is the better man between the two?

I don't know everything about both of them but at least, I know this.

The first guy impregnated your sister and they have a child out of wedlock (your sister has her share of blame too). The second guy is taking a more honourable step by declaring his interest in marriage to your sister and seems serious about it.

In this regard, the second scores quite higher as he seems more responsible and upright.

That's definitely not the only thing to consider but it's part of it.

So don't attach emotions to the matter. There are certain criteria and requirements to look into before accepting that a person should play a certain role. So simply consider/assess both men and choose which one is more suitable to become a good husband and father to her children.

If the first man happen not to be the suitable one, considering how much he has contributed into her life, your sister can consider making up for that and everybody moves on.
only an ingrate will make this kind of statement .
Na your type Dey make person fear women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by dnawah(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wainey:
Success is sexy and can seduce almost everyone.

My story is about my elder sister who is in a relationship with a man whose financial muscle is average by Nigerian standard, he and my sister are not legally married but they have a child.
Sometime in 2020, he supported her with about 200k with which she started a business and due to her entrepreneurial skills and drive, she was able to make some cash and made some cool cash.
Last year she found this other guy who was in the same business with her and does the business in large scale and is very rich.

They started dating and he told her he wants to marry her, he was madly in love with her and spends on her.
Now everyone in my family quickly got attached to him except my father who doesn't even flinch, he doesn't really care who she marries though and the wealth doesn't get into my father like it did to my mother and my two elder sisters.

When I heard about it, I expressed my displeasure about it cos I really felt her first guy has been there for her and what my family is doing is nothing but gold digging , ofcos except my dad

You can skip this paragraph below, it's just me praising myself, nothing else
Don't get me wrong, I like wealth and money but I don't lose my humanity over it, when I left school and got a job which pays just 35k, I was seduced to join my friends in cybercrime (Yahoo Yahoo), but I turned down the offer not because I do not like money, but the process doesn't entice me, there are other circumstances where I have have chosen my humanity over wealth, so u can say I am a proponent of anti-corruption.

So earlier this month, my sister asked me to help her deliver something to the guy, when I got to where he was, he told me he was building a house and that is his third house.
My friends, just by looking at the house, it could easily be worth around N70m to N100m,
Immediately, the hatred I have for him completely disappeared and I was full of admiration for such a young man in his early forties to be this successful and still be calm and cool headed.
Within myself, i began to see reasons why my sister should leave her former boyfriend and marry this new guy ASAP.

Omo ehn, success is attractive, I no go lie
may be your sister fit be the next source of money.make una look well papa don see waiting una never see.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by seanwilliam(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
narite:

Sometimes in life great things appears right in front of us, something so great that could forever change the lives of those around us. The sad thing is that Emotions cause us from seeing this great things when they appear. Blessings always come in disguise, mostly in the form of loss. it will happen to every one of us. A time will come in our life when there will be something wicked we have to do to transform our live; only you will know when the time as come and what the wicked thing is, every human will experience this thing probably once in their lifetime. This wickedness will come in different form, I tell you doing it won’t appear as doing something noble at first but down the line years later you will look back and you will be filled with tears, glad that you did because if you had not, your life would be completely different from the one you are currently living. it takes wisdom to sail through this powerful moment. This moment can ruin your life or can profoundly make it beautiful.

The people insulting you have let their emotions over taken their logical reasons, they are talking from an angle of sympathy they have for the first guy, it could have happen to them to, they are angry and felt exploited. If only humans could get rid of their emotions, having no deep attachment towards anything and doing things just for the sake of doing it and not because they feel there is something waiting for them, they will avoid going through some needlessly suffering in life. @op The situation your sister as found herself could be, no no. Not “could be” but a blessing for her, the first lover and the new man. I hope she does not fall to the den of emotions and make a right decision.
hmmm.
You’re completely right sha.
However , I’ll advise every man out there to build their own life first.
And when you make it to the top , settle with someone in your class( taste) , don’t be clouded my love and emotions.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by SouthSouth1914: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
So much for someone calling me a small boy.

Your comments sold you away. Don’t take it personal.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by LandMann: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Na your sister head the rich man wan use take renew him wealth so... Sorry in advance... Lol
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
narite:

Sometimes in life great things appears right in front of us,
people attach emotions to crucial things like this.
"I love him, let me stick with him"... Na so people use born children weh Dem no fit take care of, and give birth to vulnerable children that will be used by politicians to help destroy the future of others.
That man raised 200k, instead of him to use it to do something that could yield profit in the future, him use am give woman, that is an example of a man without plans.

The other man had to build a career, build a house before thinking of settling down with a woman.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
dnawah:
may be your sister fit be the next source of money.make una look well papa don see waiting una never see.
Everything is not ritual, some people are legitimate wealth builders.

Wetin deh vex me about the first guy is "no enthusiasm for success"

As a man, if you try get N200k, use it and build ur future, the life of your children depends on the decisions you make today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Oga forget my comment.
As a man, the best thing you could do for ur woman is to give her an enviable home.

If the first man had dreams and is working towards it, she probably wouldn't want to leave him, but he was busy simping.
Now she found a man who has built a successful career and could probably teach her a thing or two about the road to success.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by pansophist(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wealthy people knows who love them for their money. The end result of people like your sister is that they mostly get thrown out, after all the juice in them have been sucked out.

And by then she will run back to the first dude, but he is gone. Cases like this are not new. Wealthy dude will always have options. He is not her boyriend, it's just her turn.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by ogbe88(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

The richmond guy is a kid, does not know how life works.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by ogbe88(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
Oga forget my comment.
As a man, the best thing you could do for ur woman is to give her an enviable home.

If the first man had dreams and is working towards it, she probably wouldn't want to leave him, but he was busy simping.
Now she found a man who has built a successful career and could probably teach her a thing or two about the road to success.
We have heard you, kindly crawl away now.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Kingcalls: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Avoid women from poor homes like op ... they can sell ur loyalty for crumbs cos they are peasants

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by b4ball: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kingcalls:
Avoid women from poor homes like op ... they can sell ur loyalty for crumbs cos they are peasants

wow, you hit the nail right on the head. In all you do hustle right and avoid women from poor homes! Their loyalty is transactional, relationship is always poverty alleviating programs to them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by SouthSouth1914: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
Oga forget my comment.

This is why you’d remain a kid. Sheer shallow thinking from you.. You didn’t answer once she meets a more successful man? Keep opening her hole for everyone?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Rathoreng(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2023
nice talk man.[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=122102727]

as much as there is nothing wrong with praising someone doing good in life, what your sister is doing is WRONG!!! and whether that man is richer than Dangote or not, is irrelevant to the issue at hand. if your sister doesnt want to be with 1st bobo, then let her break up with him and THEREAFTER start dating the other one.

PS always remember...
A) being attracted to someone just because they are rich and successful is indeed called GOLDIGGING
B) there will always be someone richer out there and if your sister's love is solely driven by money, then she will simply be passed from rich men to rich men til she will finally be thrown away like an orange without any juice left (because guess what, there are also finer/sexier babes than your sister everywhere...aka tit for tat).
C) you yourself is a goldigger putting more value on a man simply because he built a house.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Brownshoe: 12:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Na wa o! Poor man they suffer o,

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Jaycee07(m): 12:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Wainey:

My story is about my elder sister who is in a relationship with a man whose financial muscle is average by Nigerian standard, he and my sister are not legally married but they have a child.
Sometime in 2020, he supported her with about 200k with which she started a business and due to her entrepreneurial skills and drive, she was able to make some cash and made some cool cash.
Last year she found this other guy who was in the same business with her and does the business in large scale and is very rich.

They started dating and he told her he wants to marry her, he was madly in love with her and spends on her.
Now everyone in my family quickly got attached to him except my father who doesn't even flinch, he doesn't really care who she marries though and the wealth doesn't get into my father like it did to my mother and my two elder sisters.

When I heard about it, I expressed my displeasure about it cos I really felt her first guy has been there for her and what my family is doing is nothing but gold digging , ofcos except my dad

Don't get me wrong, I like wealth and money but I don't lose my humanity over it, when I left school and got a job which pays just 35k, I was seduced to join my friends in cybercrime (Yahoo Yahoo), but I turned down the offer not because I do not like money, but the process doesn't entice me, there are other circumstances where I have have chosen my humanity over wealth, so u can say I am a proponent of anti-corruption.

So earlier this month, my sister asked me to help her deliver something to the guy, when I got to where he was, he told me he was building a house and that is his third house.
My friends, just by looking at the house, it could easily be worth around N70m to N100m,
Immediately, the hatred I have for him completely disappeared and I was full of admiration for such a young man in his early forties to be this successful and still be calm and cool headed.
Within myself, i began to see reasons why my sister should leave her former boyfriend and marry this new guy ASAP.

Ops,

Have you heard of the law of retributive justice ( karma)?
That’s what awaits all of you who supports your sister and her selfish decision. I know she’s made up to dumb her baby daddy. What I was hoping to hear from you was the source of wealth from your sister’s new found love. I sincerely hope it’s not what I’m thinking . I hope your sister isn’t the sacrificial lamb.
Retrospectively, God may saving your sister’s baby daddy from further heart aches and I’m certain God has greater plans for him in the future. Your sister doesn’t deserve any of them.Regardless of how you see it, if your sister chooses to jilt him for another man simply for financial gain ( not like your sister loves either of them) it will NEVER end well with her. It’s not a prayer. It’s a fact.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Makamatic: 1:18am On Mar 28, 2023
Niggaz celebrating disloyalty , dishonesty , unappreciative , no mutual respect all in the name of rational thinking . Yuck đŸ€ź

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Bigfish121(m): 1:23am On Mar 28, 2023
All I can say is hypergamy in display.
Women will always go for who is more successful and wealthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by dominique(f): 3:42am On Mar 28, 2023
Do you know other types of people plenty of money entices apart from family members, gazillion hookup girls who won't mind to be 75th babymamas as long as they will get lifelong "assurance". Is the man disciplined enough? Is your sister strong-minded enough? I hope your family have taken their time to investigate his source of wealth? You said he's in the same line of business with your sister, why is she not building her 3rd house?

All the people calling your sister and family golddiggers should rest! A lot of them won't hesitate to dump their current girlfriends, fiance's or even wives if a well-to-do woman indicates interest in them. Tianna's husband left his wife and 2 kids to marry her. There are plenty of men like that but hypocrites will say only women like money.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by manmade(m): 4:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Wainey:

now tell us what is the difference between you and your other family members except your dad of course? You're all gold diggers, you will appreciate this better if you put yourself in the shoe of the Young Man that supplied your ( after one ) sis with the initial capital of 200k.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** / Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? / How Do You Share Your Bed With Your Partner? (sample pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.