Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,272 members, 7,887,792 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 (1339 Views)

Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo / Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Ukpaka: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘Pastor’ Who Defiled His 12-Yr-Old Daughter
https://247ureports.com/2023/03/i-enjoy-my-daughter-more-than-my-wives-says-anambra-pastor-who-defiled-his-12-yr-old-daughter/
-
It was gathered that the suspect had married up to eleven wives, but does not live with any of them at the moment; while he locked up his children in the room for years and was allegedly ‘cooling off’ sexually with them at his will. The suspect was also said to own a booming “Healing Ministry”, known as the “Trinity Healing Ministry”, which he was allegedly operating using charms and other diabolical means to perform various kinds of miracles.

In a statement issued over the weekend by Chidinma Ikeanyionwu, a media aide to the Commissioner, she revealed that Mr. Obiwenite was arrested during a surprise raid in his home. She also said the raid was authorized by the Traditional Ruler of Abacha Community, Igwe Nwabunwanne Odiegwu, when the Commissioner and her team paid him a courtesy visit and notified him of her intent to take up the matter, which would warrant raiding the suspect’s home.
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by temielects(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Evil!
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Naira20: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
APC Pastor

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Skidooo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omo!

This is not an ordinary o.... God forbid bad things...
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by r4bbit: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Sigh!! Wahala no deh finish
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
I can never comment on this thread!

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by JagabanBorgu: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
We know them from there.
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Samfloxin(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abomination
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Owoino: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
There's something wrong with IPOB people, they're not normal.
The people are cursed.
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by PussyMiners: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
End time ellu-pig pastor grin
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by YorubaSamurai: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Peter obi people grin
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Tranquillity360: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
What we never see in Igbo land have started happening since some Igbos started associating with Yorubas.

This Pastor should tell us when Igbo man start acting like Yorubas which see some certain things as culture.
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Manson1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
They need to get your head examined...
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Vinnie2000(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
This Pastor must have been among the Few Idiots in IgboLand that voted Tinubu/APC. undecided

A PETER OBI supporter CANNOT be fcvking young kids. 😕
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Vinnie2000(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
PussyMiners:
End time ellu-pig pastor grin

From ur Monicker, You are NOT so different from this Rapist! sad

U 'Mine Pussy' like him. 😕😏
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Lovelive: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Shame on you Mr Pastor
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by newdawnlive: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
ipob with wonder, too funny tribe
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by yarimo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
And the man is from the same state with peter Grigori OBI of one mushroom labour party
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Must be an agbado pastor.
Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Tranquillity360:
What we never see in Igbo land have started happening since some Igbos started associating with Yorubas.

This Pastor should tell us when Igbo man start acting like Yorubas which see some certain things as culture.

Lol. We forget you Igbos are all saints from heaven who were taught all vices , like drug dealing and organ-harvesting, by Yorubas.

I am sure it is even Yoruba who taught you cannibalism and how to murder Chike Akunyili gruesomely in the Streets of your cursed and evil land. Hypocrisy and the Igbo man are best pals,

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy My Daughter More Than My Wives, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12 by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Must be an agbado pastor.

yes na. Wetin 'saintly' Igbos know about crime? After all it is hundreds of Yorubas, pretending to be Igbo, in jail and on death row in Asia.

You lot are shameless hypocrites and long will the evil in your people and land continue because of that self-deciet virtually every Igbo is born with.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Bet Shop Attendant After Losing N50k, Demands Refund(video) / 59-yr-old Eze Chukwuma Gets 2x Life Imprisonment For Raping His Two Daughters / Caro White Has Been Ban In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.