Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,321 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Tech Career - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tech Career (158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tech Career by japhadels(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
To the experts and genuinely professionals in the house please help out. I’m a graduate but currently into e ride hailing business but I realize that I can’t do this for so long. I intend to go into tech but i seems to be confused. Please, what line of tech can I build a career in and which os should I purchase between iOS, Linux or windows?
Re: Tech Career by peter0071(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
the three OS that you mentioned are all important fields of studies. i would recommend that you study a Professional course called "COMPTIA". It would give you a stepping stone knowlegde into IT support tech...which is currently a sought after course.
japhadels:
To the experts and genuinely professionals in the house please help out. I’m a graduate but currently into e ride hailing business but I realize that I can’t do this for so long. I intend to go into tech but i seems to be confused. Please, what line of tech can I build a career in and which os should I purchase between iOS, Linux or windows?

1 Like

Re: Tech Career by Ayobammi20: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Boss it I better to go into programming or graphics designing if you want a tech career that pays very well. Programming is a good choice if you want to have a long working experience and more earnings.

Going into tech is a good choice as there are so many skills you can learn. Let say for example, if you decide to learn a programming language, you will be able to do some range of professional jobs like creating a website, game development, apps and software development, and building useful technologies. So web development is a good choice if you want to bang a job real fast in programming. All you have to learn is:

1. HTML AND CSS
2. JAVASCRIPT
3. PHP FOR BACKEND SCRIPTING
4. PYTHON FOR ALSO BACKEND
5. MYSQL FOR DATABASE

While graphics designing is using of tools like Photoshop, illustrator and indesign or canva to design logos, templates and edit a clients picture.

I don't really know much on graphics but I have some prior knowledge on programming, it pays a lot if you are very good at it.

Message me on 08020936525
Michael to know more......

And for the laptop it is better to go for ios if you have the money to get it, but if you have a budget go for Windows, it has a lot of users, making it simple for you to use. So there will be a lot of guys to put you through on it.

Hope this helps......

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic / Megsafe Region Of Charger Heating Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.