Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys (2574 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by Kobojunkie: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2023
ABIODUN105:
Have you been scam by WF Kumuyi before am 100% sure that your answer is NO please keep shut
Yes! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
LordReed:

Yes it could be coincidence. The rain had been falling for awhile, it's doesn't take rocket science to know that it will stop at some point. He doesn't need to make any statement for the rain to stop.

The question remains how can we know it was his command that stopped the rain?
From the information available to me, the rain was not a normal one - the rain fell only at the crusade venue. An earlier crusade had been called off due to same abnormal rain. So the man of God had to do something about. What matters to us is that the rain stopped and did not achieve it's purpose.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It wasn't for sake of showmanship sake yet you lot are here announcing it as exactly that? undecided

2. What you said does not compute at all. Imagine instead if Jesus Christ was only able to calm the storm on only one occasion while on other occasions, He was unable to and even watched as the boat capsized with His men thrown over the sides, would you still have the same impressions of Jesus Christ as you do today?

Lazarus wasn't the only one Jesus Christ raised from the dead, there was not a single soul He was reported to have been unable to raise from the dead. Was He sent to raise all of the dead from their graves? Of course not as that is only meant to take place during the time of the resurrection of Israel when He returns as King to rule. So, your attempt to compare the Lazarus case with this is ill-advised. undecided
I don't know what your problem is.
It is not pastor Kumuyi that sent the message to this platform, is he? So he is not after showmanship from what I know about him.
From the information available to me, this rain in question only fell at the venue of the crusade meaning that it was not an ordinary rain. A previous crusade slated earlier this month (perhaps by another Christian group) had to be called off according to the information available to me.
Pastor Kumuyi's ministry does not include stopping rains from falling. I don't remember him telling rain to stop (and it didn't)
In this case, the man of God had to do something to stop the rain because it was obviously on a mission to stop the salvation of sinners.
Satan was put to shame. The only people that have a problem with that must be enemies of the gospel.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by LordReed(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
From the information available to me, the rain was not a normal one - the rain fell only at the crusade venue. An earlier crusade had been called off due to same abnormal rain. So the man of God had to do something about. What matters to us is that the rain stopped and did not achieve it's purpose.

That is not abnormal. Certain locations have this type of phenomenon, that is a geographical issue. My school campus in Ife had this always happen, it would not be raining at the gate but as you drive towards the central buildings it's like you enter a curtain of rain. Also you say the information was available to you so why didn't you include it in your OP that the rain was only falling at the crusade location?

You are yet to show that this wasn't a coincidence.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by Image123(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Pastor William F. Kumuyi has been holding global crusades from different regions of Nigeria and Africa since 2021.
Presently, he is in Douala Cameroun.
The revered clergyman started the March, 2023 edition of the global crusade titled "This Same Jesus: The Prince of Peace" on Thursday March, 23rd 2023.
Today was Day 5 of the program.
As he was ministering to the mammoth crowd at Douala, rain was falling heavily. It got to the point when the man of God wanted to lead the people to salvation and he saw that the rain would pose an upstacle, he then proclaimed "I will speak to the rain on your behalf, the rain cannot stop your salvation"...
Guess what! The rain suddenly stopped!
Later, when the man of God prayed for the people, it was miracle galore!!
Praise the Lord!!!
Tomorrow Tuesday, March 28th 2023 is the grand finale.
Please connect by 4 GMT (5 pm Nigerian time).
You will be mightily blessed.

You see this your testimony ehn, e get cons pass pros. Just stick to the weightier testimonies of salvations and healings. The WF Kumuyi i know will not publicly say rain stop, he'd go on preaching and getting powerful miracles inside and despite the rain.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
■ I don't know what your problem is. It is not pastor Kumuyi that sent the message to this platform, is he? So he is not after showmanship from what I know about him.
■ From the information available to me, this rain in question only fell at the venue of the crusade meaning that it was not an ordinary rain. A previous crusade slated earlier this month (perhaps by another Christian group) had to be called off according to the information available to me.
■ Pastor Kumuyi's ministry does not include stopping rains from falling. I don't remember him telling rain to stop (and it didn't)
■ In this case, the man of God had to do something to stop the rain because it was obviously on a mission to stop the salvation of sinners. Satan was put to shame. The only people that have a problem with that must be enemies of the gospel.
1. This a rescue attempt after creating the thread to announce a miracle in his behalf? undecided

2. Rain fell over just one roof? lipsrsealed

3. So, you admit that it ain't "all things whatsoever" then but somethings after all like all the other pastors and mogs out there? undecided

4. Which Satan? Enemies of which Gospel? The Gospel of Jesus Christ which is far from your pastors and mogs? Or the fake gospel they preach which are lies wrapped around their many mentions of the name of God? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by AllenforGOD(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
undecided leave all this so claimed mogs abeg. matt 24:4-11
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by jaephoenix(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2023
BurialGround:

The ability to speak doesn't make one intelligent.
Neither does the ability to think…
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by jaephoenix(m): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Both should be celebrated. It shows that the God of Joshua is still doing wonders.
You mean god of Joshua is what rain stopping juju priests worship?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by jaephoenix(m): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so the deluge that hit his crusade in August/September of 2021 did not pose a threat to the "salvation of souls" for him? I know you remember that video from the crusade in Abuja where many ended up using their plastic seats for cover from the rain — they carried those things on their heads throughout the downpour unable to hear any of what was being said by your man there. undecided
Also when he was warned not to do his crusade in a South Eastern or South Western city (can't remember which), he quietly shut up. So he couldn't summon angels to guard them from those terrorists?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by jaephoenix(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
There is a reason for it happening this time around that the man of God pastor Kumuyi spoke and it happened. He is not a man given to displays or showmanship.
Just to refer you to the Bible: A lot of people died during the time of Jesus on earth. He could have raised all but chose to raise Lazarus and a few others.
He is not given to displays, yet he commanded rain to stop in front of you, right? And performed miracles, in front of you?
When would you start using your brain

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by jaephoenix(m): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Information available to you? Interesting. Do you have a video clip? Surely such crusades have videos, especially someone as popular as Kumuyi

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by orisa37: 3:03am On Apr 02, 2023
KUMUYI NOW HAS A FAITH AND HOPE GREATER THAN THE GRAIN OF MUSTARD SEED.
GOD BLESS KUMUYI.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by orisa37: 3:05am On Apr 02, 2023
PLEASE DON'T RELENT IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR NIGERIA FOR OSINBAJO AND FOR OBASANJO.
GOD BLESS KUMUYI.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

He is not given to displays, yet he commanded rain to stop in front of you, right? And performed miracles, in front of you?
When would you start using your brain
The purpose of speaking to the rain was for it to stop so that people can benefit from the gospel message, not for displays. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Information available to you? Interesting. Do you have a video clip? Surely such crusades have videos, especially someone as popular as Kumuyi
You can go to YouTube, Facebook and some other social media platforms, you will see the video. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Also when he was warned not to do his crusade in a South Eastern or South Western city (can't remember which), he quietly shut up. So he couldn't summon angels to guard them from those terrorists?
Pastor Kumuyi should rather be commended for not putting the lives of innocent people at risk by going ahead to hold the Aba Global Crusade despite the warning from IPOB that certain elements might harm people who attend the crusade and blame IPOB.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

You mean god of Joshua is what rain stopping juju priests worship?
If juju priests can stop rain they didn't create, then the God who created rain can stop it at the request of His servant so that His divine purpose of getting sinners into the Kingdom can be achieved. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yes! undecided
Please can you explain how you were scammed by pastor Kumuyi.
Please don't beat about the bush.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by Kobojunkie: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Please can you explain how you were scammed by pastor Kumuyi.
Please don't beat about the bush.
He scammed my mother by way of his religious lies pretending he knows God when the truth of God is far away from him even to this very dey.. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He scammed my mother by way of his religious lies pretending he knows God when the truth of God is far away from him even to this very dey.. undecided
Can you please be explicit how pastor Kumuyi scammed your mum.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by Kobojunkie: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Can you please be explicit how pastor Kumuyi scammed your mum.
He is a false teacher and a false prophet who hides his delusion behind the many mentions of the name of God. He lies that he knows God and was called by Him when in fact that isn't true. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He is a false teacher and a false prophet who hides his delusion behind the many mentions of the name of God. He lies that he knows God and was called by Him when in fact that isn't true. undecided
All you stated here are mere allegations. No concrete examples, proof or evidence!
How are we sure your allegations are not borne out of hatred, malice and bitterness?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by Kobojunkie: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
All you stated here are mere allegations. No concrete examples, proof or evidence!
How are we sure your allegations are not borne out of hatred, malice and bitterness?
You mean that when Jesus Christ called the Pharisees out for broadcasting lies which they hid behind the many mentions of the name of God in addition to their many hypocritical rituals, those were mere allegations as well? undecided

Was Jesus Christ's castigation of those false teachers also born of hatred, bitterness and malice? undecided

I simply followed the teachings of Jesus Christ in pointing out that this man is also one of the false teachers and false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers of. So, is Jesus Christ instead the fraud? undecided

Let God be true and every man a liar!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean that when Jesus Christ called the Pharisees out for broadcasting lies which they hid behind the many mentions of the name of God in addition to their many hypocritical rituals, those were mere allegations as well? undecided

Was Jesus Christ's castigation of those false teachers also born of hatred, bitterness and malice? undecided

I simply followed the teachings of Jesus Christ in pointing out that this man is also one of the false teachers and false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers of. So, is Jesus Christ instead the fraud? undecided

Let God be true and every man a liar!
You are blasphemous by associating your false unsubstantiated allegations against the man of God with Jesus.
Jesus never did such.
Did mentioned the particular evils those Pharisees did. Only children of Satan accuse men of God falsely. The intention perhaps is to make those that would want to believe the gospel preached by these men of God and get saved not to do so.
"Woe unto you lawyers, for you have taken away the key of knowledge, you do not want to enter and you try to hinder those who desire to from entering"(Luke 11:52).
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by jaephoenix(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
The purpose of speaking to the rain was for it to stop so that people can benefit from the gospel message, not for displays. Thanks.
But he forgot to call the angels hotline for protection when some touts threatened him down south of Nigeria, last year. In fact on two oaccasions, this threat happened

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by jaephoenix(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You can go to YouTube, Facebook and some other social media platforms, you will see the video. Thanks.
Sorry bro, I can't find the specific Video. Gimme a link if possible
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by jaephoenix(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Pastor Kumuyi should rather be commended for not putting the lives of innocent people at risk by going ahead to hold the Aba Global Crusade despite the warning from IPOB that certain elements might harm people who attend the crusade and blame IPOB.
Really? I know many Christians that go to their village shrines to destroy it. I know some that go to areas where they are threatened. So why didn't Kumuyi do that? I mean he has the hotline of a host of angels, and performs miracles with a flick of the finger. He could have turned the IPOB guns into bibles, that way he can even gain more followers, because they would know he's truly serving a living god. Instead he chickened out

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by jaephoenix(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
If juju priests can stop rain they didn't create, then the God who created rain can stop it at the request of His servant so that His divine purpose of getting sinners into the Kingdom can be achieved. Thanks.
Read my question properly
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

But he forgot to call the angels hotline for protection when some touts threatened him down south of Nigeria, last year. In fact on two oaccasions, this threat happened
Pastor Kumuyi has both divine and human protection.
I think he not going for the crusade you referred to was in the interest of the multitudes who don't have his kind of protection.
He should rather be commended for that.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
■ You are blasphemous by associating your false unsubstantiated allegations against the man of God with Jesus.
■ Jesus never did such.
■ Did mentioned the particular evils those Pharisees did. Only children of Satan accuse men of God falsely. The intention perhaps is to make those that would want to believe the gospel preached by these men of God and get saved not to do so.
"Woe unto you lawyers, for you have taken away the key of knowledge, you do not want to enter and you try to hinder those who desire to from entering"(Luke 11:52).
1. Everything I stated regarding this man is that made known by Jesus Christ, the one who is the standard as far as false teachers and false prophets. SO how can it be blasphemous to point out that this man falls short of the standard set by Jesus Christ Himself? undecided

2. Jesus Christ did. undecided

3. So, in your mind, Jesus Christ was a child of Satan who accused men falsely? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Commands Rain To Stop And It Obeys by FreedomfromtheT: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Really? I know many Christians that go to their village shrines to destroy it. I know some that go to areas where they are threatened. So why didn't Kumuyi do that? I mean he has the hotline of a host of angels, and performs miracles with a flick of the finger. He could have turned the IPOB guns into bibles, that way he can even gain more followers, because they would know he's truly serving a living god. Instead he chickened out
Sir, are you ignorant or simply mischievous?
The people who attend crusades are from various homes, families and households and the evil people know who attended and who didn't.
What would you have said if pastor Kumuyi had gone ahead to hold the said crusade and an attendee had been harmed afterwards?
Would you not say his stubbornness had led to people's death?
Would you not have said he was after the peoples' money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assembling Together / "Is It Allowable To Use Candles In Connection With Prayer?" / State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.