Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

Leverage 101 For The Igbos - Peter Obi Was Cheated B/cos Igbos Lack Leverage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leverage 101 For The Igbos - Peter Obi Was Cheated B/cos Igbos Lack Leverage (288 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / 75% Of People Living In SW, SS, NC, NE, NW Are Igbos - Peter Obi's Supporter / Congratulation To Tinubu And The Yoruba Of APC, Igbos Lack Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leverage 101 For The Igbos - Peter Obi Was Cheated B/cos Igbos Lack Leverage by Philgafauto: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Most igbos might not understand why some of us insist on development of igboland. We know the self-induced problems of the igbos and that is why we are now harping on the bitter pill of massive repatriation of capital and human resources so that a great tribe like the igbos can rise again. You think we liberal yorubas are happy with the nonsense hate being peddled by some of our own yorubas brother--most of whom are musilims and hate igbos for being christians--are doing everyday? Sometimes we log in here and we see how yorubas are being disgraced and we boil with rage.

Now turning to the crux of my message: Peter Obi won and was cheated and disgraced by Tinubu because Tinubu has leverage and Peter Obi does not. Ask me what the leverage is? The leverage is that Tinubu used the massive igbo investments in lagos to threaten a tribe of 60 million and he succeeded because he knows igbos hate their homeland and will rather be 2nd class citizens than challenge him after their son was cheated. Peter Obi won that election but he was cheated because he comes from an Igbo tribe with no leverage for now. How will igbos gain leverage and respect in Nigeria? By developing the east by making it the pride of every igbo man.

No other tribe can come to igbo land to destroy your properties but other tribes will keep threatening and disgracing you so long as you have your assets in their land. This issue is very simple. Think about it objectively.

I am on your side but i have to tell you the bitter truth.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Fan Base Increases As Nigerians Await 10th NASS / Can Nigeria And Biafra Survive Without Each Other? | Pulse TV / And FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.