Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,727 members, 7,935,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 10:44 PM

Shehu Sani Goes Into Hiding After Babakura Fugu's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Goes Into Hiding After Babakura Fugu's Death (7325 Views)

Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai / Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch / Here Is A List Of Those Who Will Go Into Hiding After Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Goes Into Hiding After Babakura Fugu's Death by koruji(m): 1:51am On Sep 20, 2011
What's funny here?

OBJ took great risks to act on behalf of GEJ, now you want to help wash GEJ's hand off the obviously foolish adventure.

Wonders shall never end in the land of synchophants  shocked shocked shocked

The move was actually a good idea - [size=14pt]IF THE "REAL" BOKO HARAM WERE AT BABA FUGU'S HOUSE[/size].

PointB:

Funny thing is that, Obj actually looks like the Retardeens  Odesanjo with his action; while Gej keeps his hands clean, as usual.
I dey laff ooo.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Goes Into Hiding After Babakura Fugu's Death by nigerfine: 1:57am On Sep 20, 2011
please i scream that the FAKE BEAF! Be removed, his deceit is just so much.we love to read and reason either for or against beaf but not a fake person that can not get a life.Fake man, why don't you be yourself like your fellow fools like, mmm, 190.
Re: Shehu Sani Goes Into Hiding After Babakura Fugu's Death by Omooba77: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2011
My thinking tells me if some NL are the real Nigerians that will take over, I pray our days will not be worse than what we are experiencing now. Sahara Reporters gave some much publicity to interviewing Fugu family. It was pasted on fb, bb,twitter and every where. If you are in Nigeria and I hope it is not Sowore himself defending himself. The publicity was so much that the BH thought that he wants to expose them. Now the man is dead now ,know more live steam on sahara TV for Fugu Babakura.
Re: Shehu Sani Goes Into Hiding After Babakura Fugu's Death by tpia5: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2011
Drug connection, imo.
Re: Shehu Sani Goes Into Hiding After Babakura Fugu's Death by kukulaja: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
i guess,that the man was killed by gun men who have lost loved ones in the boko what what madness,and i fear that many more of this boko something something connections will still go the same way one by one untill all family members of that evil cult is wiped out completely,
Re: Shehu Sani Goes Into Hiding After Babakura Fugu's Death by vedaxcool(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2011
UNTIL THE DAY GEJ CAN TELL US WHO THE OCT 1 BOMBERS ARE< HE CLAIMS TO KNOW THEM, THE BOKO HAram Palava will remain quite for sometime, he might start by arresting Raymond Dokpesi, it seemed the SSS where cock sure that he was behind the attack, but winder the say in Warri never ends, DOkpesi is now his friend hence he is no longer responsible for the bombings. Odechukwu go finish this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapped French Tourists Released In Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu Cautions Religious Leaders Against Incendiary Comments / Fg Bars Service Chiefs, Ministers, Others From Use Of Tinted Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.