Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos (62341 Views)

In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by KINGS100(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Bigot, you didn't read the part which says, He's from Benue State because of hate.

tsephanyah:
Igbos chai
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Segzy19: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2023
You are the stupid one here.... Your comment shows that you are indeed stupid.
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
lets even for one second excuse the case of very old people, bro I see very strong looking young men and women with like 3 house helps. Like whyyy ?

can't argue with that
there is an abundance of cheap labour in nigeria.
and an obsession with flex

so here we are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by maridrug(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2023
89 year woman
Her daughter that's busy, why call them stupid.
You should at least respect the dead.
Can't the street show you reality outside your comfort zone?
You no holy pass bro/sis.
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Chiffy: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Name checkers will be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2023
JuanDeDios:

You do/repair your plumbing yourself?
everything I do by myself. Repairs and everything. Even cut my own hair, fix my own tires, I have tools for almost anything. DIY. That's the benefit of living abroad. You learn to fix everything yourself. DIY
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Segzy19: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Let me not mention names of place so that I don't start tribal issues but then some combinations of people from certain part of the country as house help and security is not advisable (especially if the househelp is adult and male). Security is automatically male... They are prone to committing heinous crimes
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2023
JuanDeDios:

You do/repair your plumbing yourself?

it is in nigeria that tradesmen come cheap. which may also account for why most of their work is shoddy. in obodo oyibo the man of the house does a lot of the fixing because work is expensive over there.

it is why you have plenty f hardware stores in the abroad, unlike in naija angry
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by themanderon: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:

Did you read the news at all? An eighty nine year old woman. How many things can she do for herself without help or assistance from someone? It is just easy for people like you to sit in the comfort of your house and cast aspersions on others. Let's know what you can do if God gives you the grace to get to that age.

@Topic he couldn't even allow her die a peaceful death after brazing all Life and Nigeria must have thrown at her. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2023
maridrug:
89 year woman
Her daughter that's busy, why call them stupid.
You should at least respect the dead.
Can't the street show you reality outside your comfort zone?
You no holy pass bro/sis.
we cut her some slacks that she is old but why employ a young vibrant boy ? For what ? Get an older woman
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by tsephanyah(f): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2023
KINGS100:
Bigot, you didn't read the part which says, He's from Benue State because of hate.

There are igbos in Benue

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Rechargeam247(f): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Sad.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2023
themanderon:

Did you read the news at all? An eighty nine year old woman. How many things can she do for herself without help or assistance from someone? It is just easy for people like you to sit in the comfort of your house and cast aspersions on others. Let's know what you can do if God gives you the grace to get to that age.
ok we give her the age. Why employ a young vibrant boy ? What for ? That's stupidity. Get an older woman
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by favor914: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore
O yea disgruntled Oblivious Minded Obidient.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Ubdavis(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2023
His face Alone depicts a murderer!
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

can't argue with that
there is an abundance of cheap labour in nigeria.
and an obsession with flex

so here we are.
lol yeah . Till it backfires
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by georgep042(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2023
You see thoses vulany beggers, I can't give them shishi, mek dem go collect from dier Afa
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2023
nedekid:

Lol. That's the prayer. But one has to start now to keep the body healthy.
One has to admire someone like Obj, still fit in his late 80s.
like you said its not too late to start lol

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2023
The guy look like hardened criminal.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by themanderon: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
ok we give her the age. Why employ a young vibrant boy ? What for ? That's stupidity. Get an older woman

Haha evil is not written on the face or have you not seen older women coming horrible crimes?
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore

APC rigged unrepentantly in Benue oo.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by mrdipye(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2023
People get mind sha

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Elzakzaky: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

ode.. those able bodied criminals killed over 5 pipu in 7 days. brain una no go get. na just dey talk like mumu
You just buttressed my point that life is worthless where you come from
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2023
LordAdam16:

Housework can never be gym activity, bros.

I don't like housework. I have never liked it. Heaven forbids I can afford not to do it and I still do it. YOLO.

And we both know you're comfortable. So take a timer when next you perform a chore. Compile for a week. Unless you're a gym instructor, no employed person spends that much time in the gym. Everyone is struggling with WLB and you're talking about replacing proper gym activity with washing dishes.

-Lord
brother you got too many excuses. Just accept that you are a lazy person
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Exceed15: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:

Lool
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2023
See as him resemble one of the moderators
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by BRATISLAVA: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Toktee:
Ugly idoma man.
He even resembles death.

Lol, what an observation.

Just looking at him, it is obvious he shouldn't be employed. This is how one last married a guy with a face like that and ended up murdered. Some people will see clear danger written all over the ugly face of the people they encounter, yet they will employ them.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by wizard01(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2023
This is very bad.
I can imagine his face when he went begging for the job, i wonder how the guarantor would be feeling for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Naijaguy123:
If I have a mother who is 84 years old or a grandmother of 84 years old I will not employ a man as houseboy . It’s sad she was killed, she could also be raped if the house is quiet. They should have employed a middle aged woman, someone in late 40s. This category will sometimes steal especially foods but the grandma would be alive up until now maybe.

Condolences to the family of the deceased .

I think they're employing these able body murderers for the tasks like car washing, weed cutting, gate opening which they considered manly job.
On the hand, strangers or no strangers, many young boys have killed their parents (fathers mostly) in Nigeria for the same reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Chain him to the back of 2 trailers and the trailers move in opposite directions.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by AMI3(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2023
I dont think the investgative department are doing a great.job here.

In my own opinion either somebody paid him to do that

Or he has been killing people for so many years now.

Or he could be a member of a cartel.

It is very difficult for somebody who has not kill before or involve in a dangerous act like
sniffing of hardd drugs or cultism to gruesomely kill somebody.

They should interogate the guy very well more information will be gotten

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.