Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law (31918 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by alibiz: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Noise Maker, don't be surprise MC Oluomo accompanied him to that station.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by fuelsaver: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
I used to think Nnamdi Kanu was the first to call Nigeria a zoo until I listened to Fela's hit song "Beast of No Nation". Animal wan teach us human right...says Fela. Very correct today. Nigeria is a country where the unintelligent and unqualified ones grab power in a crooked way with the help of university professors and begin to enslave and mismanage the citizens.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by gr8child(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
"If."
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by danhans(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Is like you want to be removed he is untouchable,he will soon be governor
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by rummmy: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

Some People are still asking for Nnamdi Kanu to be released

Nigeria needs to rise above Tribal Politics
the court have said so and there is no reason for holding him..
Court order should be obeyed .
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Oluomo is greater than all igbos on earth wink
. Coming from a person who he parents still feed am smh sad
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nicolo360:

Ojukwu can resurrect my his grave to come and arrest mc oluomo na.

We go show una this time, it’s no more business as usual again.
. This your English grin
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Fedelma: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Am sure he took permission from MC before this advertisement
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by abbey621(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
fuelsaver:
I used to think Nnamdi Kanu was the first to call Nigeria a zoo until I listened to Fela's hit song "Beast of No Nation". Animal wan teach us human right...says Fela. Very correct today. Nigeria is a country where the unintelligent and unqualified ones grab power in a crooked way with the help of university professors and begin to enslave and mismanage the citizens.

If they can grab power while being unintelligent and unqualified, what does that say about the intelligent and qualified ones? Should we really be calling them unintelligent? Seems to me they have way more intelligence than the so called intelligent ones grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by FatimaAbubakar(f): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
efighter:
Tell the Igbos "Go to Court".

But any one of them wey dem born him Mama well, let him go and challenge MC Oluomo at Oshodi.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Dominique, Nlfpmod

The rules have been broken. Rule 3.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by maticar: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
efighter:

You need psychiatric evaluation
efigher indeed
only on social media you dey bark like lion, in real life now them go do donation because of your abject poverty
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Gentew(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
rummmy:
Noise making as usual.
Noise makers everywhere...
Tinubu annoited son is above the law..
Even the gov himself knows.

What exactly is Oluomo's punishable offense?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Akacollins7: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jokers
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by TUTU147: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
The truth is that for police and other security outfits not to have invited mc for questioning means that they are in support of his actions.If war Start today,it will definitely affect every tribe, political party and religion.We must not give evil people chance to cause more havock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Christistruth03: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
rummmy:
the court have said so and there is no reason for holding him..
Court order should be obeyed .
Nigeria is a joke

Tell your Leaders to stop lying to you

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by hardbody: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/mc-oluomo-must-pay-if-he-broke-the-law-lagos-deputy-gov/

All for the glam.

We understand what's up, no worries. Nobody is paying anything.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Jagabanarmy: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
if found guilty let police arrest him and charge him to court

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by hardbody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nicolo360:

Ojukwu can resurrect my his grave to come and arrest mc oluomo na.

We go show una this time, it’s no more business as usual again.

Seun, these your rules are being obeyed more in breach oo. Ehen, just saying!!!
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by arex4bb: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
He didn't broke any law what so ever, because he didn't mention any tribe. They are just making noise where there is none. When the stupid man said that Yorubas are rascals, they can't make case from it rather they are saying he did mean it
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yes Igbos are corrupt

Hausas are corrupt

But Yorubas are the most corrupt black humans on this planet earth. And the worst with them is that they can never stop insulting the hands that feeds their always hungry stomach them(Igbos).

Very ingrate
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Majesty7: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
iwaeda:

Did you watch the video of 25th February at the polling unit? grin grin grin grin

How did that person look like mc?
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by iwaeda: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Majesty7:

How did that person look like mc?
Post the picture and video of the polling booth at Oshodi. grin grin grin angry
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by naturefellow(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bashet:
However he didn't break the law.

All he said was "iya chukwudi rest, if you won't vote for us". Only those without a brain would have a problem with it. It's not tenable in a court law.

People crying should tell us what Mcolumo said exactly or shut your mouth.

He wasn't the one calling a particular tribe a rascal like the Igbo chieftain did. The hypocrisy! Heck, I remembered when Arthur Eze was calling Yoruba Amala and ewedu people who should be Ignored while talking to a sitting President Jonathan. As a matter of fact, Igbos Started the whole thing from way back!

Mcolumo hasn't said anything equivalent to it. All he said was "Iya chukwudi rest, if you won't vote for us".. so what's the hypocritical cry all about? What did he say exactly that goy the hypocritical people crying?

Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Judybash93(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
They ain't gonna do shiii to him! Eye service
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by TGLINKS(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
You said if ?

Na if u talk abi ?

Sebi u said if ?

We d wait 4 if
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by pho: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
“But my point which I want to make is that we all diminish this country when we actually exaggerate what happens. We have an election where you have this number of polling units and you have less than 1 per cent that have a problem and we now make it look like that 1 per cent is more important than the 99 per cent.

I thought this guy was making sense until i saw this. He said all the places that thugs went to kill, destroyed, intimidate, disenfranchise is just 1%, with all the videos that were on circulation with people been injured, shot, kill etc. I wonder how we have this kind of people as ruler. Anyway i no one day God hand will shake away all the evil people in this country.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Deefirm: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Duru009(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Obafemi Hamzet is preparing to contest for Election in 2027......

Just watching his languages against the Igbos...
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by FireUpNow(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Audio
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Tee2027: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
I challenge the Nigeria Police Force to arrest MC Oluomo and prosecute him.

I don't know why we keep deceiving ourselves thinking we have a country.

Can you tell the house the law MC broke and let's see if none from your region has ever broken such law.

Pls list MC crime andd let's scrutnise it in fair term.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law by Agunesinjaweola: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
MC Oluomo is 'OLUOMO' !

People must know the meaning of OLUOMO first before jumping into any criticism.

The Ipob sympathisers are comfortable with Nnamdi KANU attacking Yoruba people but had concern about OLUOMO joking with his Igbo girlfriend😀😀 !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) / Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) / Nyesom Wike's Atikulated And Wikerised Shirt As He Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.