Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million (32801 Views)

Abure-led Labour Party Changes Convention Venue To Nnewi / Anambra 2021: Dr.Godwin Maduka Today Picks His Gubernatorial Form / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Ayoefa: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
LOSERS!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by moodyguy: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Igbo:
Peter Obi
Buliion van Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Spiritmask:

Where did you think that the money to pay people that will work as party agent during the election will come from?

Pay them how much?!!... For what exactly?!!

The party should have a purse, and prepare way ahead of time.

Demanding such money in a less than buoyant economy like ours simply means deliberately eliminating honest and financially prudent leaders from the list!

This means you actually want wealthy crooks and charlatans to lead your political charge.

I'm not saying it should be free or cheap, just not this exorbitant... Let's quit allowing corrupt thieves legit access to power!

Look how well this has taken the states and the nation.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Devil1Messenger: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
alanto:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that... Even signed it with his name and then introduced himself as campaign whatever for Obi Datti like presidential election ended in February. Funny Labour people
Kenneth okonkwo is a card carrying member of LP.
He initiated the discussion yesterday on twitter and asked the OBIdients to vote for an amount they feel its fine.
Majority voted for 15m and he promised to pass the message to the party exco.
So it is normal for him to break the news of the outcome of the meeting with the party excos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Tee2027: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hahaha criminal Labourer Party.

I will rather buy iuncillor candidacy form for N15 million under pdp or apc or sdp or apga than LP shit.
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by RealEzee(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerialabalaba:
You neva answer my question o
yes it is cool...the concern is which working class are you?
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Softhands(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:
What matters most is not that a man makes a mistake, rather it is that a man accepts responsibility, when he makes a mistake.

This is something that Festus Keyamo will never know. He rushed to blab, and now LP has disgraced him.

Left to me, I think the N15 million is still a bit steep. N5million is appropriate to me, so that women and youths can also via for the ticket.

Financial rascality must be removed from Nigerian politics. That's the only way forward.
15m is okay... It will reduce mad people from the obtaining the form too.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by emerged01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na Amala and Ewedu party we get before,now we don get fufu and ogbono party.
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by densiks: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
These guys are jokers.

Shows they have no ideology and are not different from APC and PDP but are just using gullible folks for high cruise.

A party that has it's own ideology will not wait to be called out before they do what they profess.

Hypocrisy, lies and gutter language is what the labour party is all about for now and majority of the Obidient folks are cut from the same material.
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Roboto11: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na the real price wey dem get for eye before.

Dem just wan see if the other go work.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
40Bullets:
If they mistakenly make it FREE, everyone will get the form.

LP is the party to beat

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for Keyamo to comment
well I doubt uzodinma of APC ll lose his second term...
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
seunmsg:
To start with, why should Kenneth Okonkwo be the one to issue this statement? Is he the party spokesman? Is the presidential campaign council now running the party?

The national working committee should make this decision and communicate it to the public and not the Obi/Datti campaign council. Labour Party will be worse than PDP and APC in terms of internal democracy. I’ve no business with how much they sell their party’s nomination form but they should run the party like a democratic party and not an appendage of the presidential campaign council.
they are trying to appeal to the mob... Very funny
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by samunaka: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:
What matters most is not that a man makes a mistake, rather it is that a man accepts responsibility, when he makes a mistake.

This is something that Festus Keyamo will never know. He rushed to blab, and now LP has disgraced him.

Left to me, I think the N15 million is still a bit steep. N5million is appropriate to me, so that women and youths can also via for the ticket.

Financial rascality must be removed from Nigerian politics. That's the only way forward.

They are irresponsible and insensitive to the plight of Nigerians, why even charge that outrageous figure in the first place when the party is suppose to be a mass movement, now that they have started getting foothold they want to alienate the less privilege and form a clique, as it seen in APC and PDP
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by KingTom(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:

I never saw it that way. That makes sense.
It doesn't, but ok if you think it does
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by condiz8: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Frizz001:
It is definitely more affordable than 25m and shows willingness to listen and compromise. The party must also fund its activities. Did you complain of APC's demonic 100m presidential form despite being the ruling party with unbridled access to public funds?

Ya confusion pass Nigeria own.
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by gabicon: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1640675993537921026

There are better ways of ensuring the credibility of aspirants than charging them exorbitant fees. All our political parties are the same.
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by ednut1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nawa
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by MasterShifu010(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
The comments dey give me joy!! Aswear 🤣🤣🤣… see as everybody Dey mind their choice of words , nobody wan receive the sadistic edge of Nairalands ban , make una talk anyhow , make una see na !!!….😋😋

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by ubimagos: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Minimum wage should be enough for the form, after all it's not easy to use ones hard earned money for a month on governorship form. They should revisit this amount again.
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Bhol28: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
SCAM
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by backtovillage: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
The social media party
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by LeeMason(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

With 5 million naira, opposition party will sponsor like 20 other candidates in the party to come and destabilize the party. They will all now decamp later and say they have endorsed the party of their sponsors

Even at 25mil they still will. It's basically money for a few bottles of wine for Nigerian Politicians
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Depressed101: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:

na before you vie for such position you should be proven to be good with money. If you don't have then you should have support from people
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Tzar(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na wa o! How many so called working class can afford N15m?!
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by maasoap(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

With 5 million naira, opposition party will sponsor like 20 other candidates in the party to come and destabilize the party. They will all now decamp later and say they have endorsed the party of their sponsors

Mumu. And politicians still can't sponsor like 7 candidates at the this rate of 15 million naira per one?
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by maasoap(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Afamsi:
Every individual or group may have their flaws but the ability to listen to good counsel and take necessary correction often distinguishes between the good and the evil

How much was it before?
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by emilo2bad: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
hisgrace090:

Yes, since Nigerians started suffering Buhari induced cash scarcity Buhari have not said anything no matter the level of crying and gnashing of teeth of Nigerians.
Say no to bad leaders who cares not about you.
your Pandora supported him
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by emilo2bad: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
seunmsg:
To start with, why should Kenneth Okonkwo be the one to issue this statement? Is he the party spokesman? Is the presidential campaign council now running the party?

The national working committee should make this decision and communicate it to the public and not the Obi/Datti campaign council. Labour Party will be worse than PDP and APC in terms of internal democracy. I’ve no business with how much they sell their party’s nomination form but they should run the party like a democratic party and not an appendage of the presidential campaign council.
God bless you, you know headless mob don't have direction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Nigeria Needs Three International Airports / How DSS Held Oshiomhole Hostage For 8 Hours, 6 Governors Implicated / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.