Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,632 members, 7,979,150 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Do I Invest 500k? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Invest 500k? (726 Views)

What Can I Invest 500k On / What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira / How Do I Invest 400k ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invest 500k? by lavylilly: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
I got a message in my DM yesterday morning, and the question goes thus, “Lavy, how do I invest 500k?”

I will advise splitting it into low-risk, medium risk and high-risk.

- Put 100k in low-yield interest accounts like (Piggyvest, Optimus, Ladda, Cowrywise etc.)

- Put 100k in stocks (Local and Foreign)
You can split it 50/50 between Local and Foreign stocks.

You can use apps like Bamboo, Trove for Foreign stocks and then split the 50k further (80% goes into ETFs, e.g. VOO, VTI etc., then 20% into individual stocks like Apple, Microsoft etc.)

You can use apps like Optimus and Trove for Local stocks (consider buying stocks like MTN, Dangote, Nestle etc.)

- Put 150k in Real Estate
With 20k, you can co-own lands with cuddle realty. That means your 150k will get you about seven units of the land.

-Put 150k in Crypto
Consider buying small coins.

If you want to start investing in stocks, I have a course already made for you that shows you step-by-step how to get started.

For cryptocurrency, I have a course already made for you that shows you step-by-step how to get started. seach for the channel below to get yours
m y c r y p t o n g on telegram

You can also do the same for a higher amount.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask
Re: How Do I Invest 500k? by Oluromantic: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Use 400k to buy 1 plot of land at ifo

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Invest 500k? by Graficient: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Start selling polo, shorts and palm slippers in a busy junction. Boys must patronize. From there get a store
Re: How Do I Invest 500k? by lavylilly: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
undecided
Eddynice9090:
Open a restaurant dear.

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be Telling Lies? / How To Say No To Unwanted Advances. / She's Asking For Another Loan After Defaulting In Paying The Former Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.