Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:54 AM

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady (64724 Views)

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by princeraymi: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nonsense story... Zimbabwe man in Abuja...
Lie Mohammed
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Relax... Just pray never to jam!

There's a reason wise men say:

"Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned"!

Lol...show me proof an angry woman killed a wild bear. That's all. You don sugarcoat am too much

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
luminouz:

Lol...show me proof an angry woman killed a wild bear. That's all. You don sugarcoat am too much

Proof?!! For an exaggeration?!! Guy, be calming down! grin
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by bitbillionaire: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
No woman born of a woman can try such nonsense with me and live to tell the story.

These things happen because most men have sold their birthright and don't know their authority or power.

deltateam:

Dey play. Just dey play. You never see woman wey dey like man before.
Some of our force women can beat nonsense from your body.

Dey play, just dey play.
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by luminouz(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Proof?!! For an exaggeration?!! Guy, be calming down! grin

Case closed.

Exaggeration fixed
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Goalnaldo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She can equally sue him for adultery. lipsrsealed
adultery is not a criminal offence but battery
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Goalnaldo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Once you are guilty, you feel you deserve everything thrown at you. I believe the man would be thinking "if i hit this lady now and she dies, ill be committing double offence".
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Albertone(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look.. so in your head, his masculinity should have mattered to her on top say he was cheating on her? undecided

So masculinity is only for men --- women aren't allowed to be masculine? Is Nature aware of this? undecided

All in the name of trying not to follow the crowd, trying to have a different opinion from others. You have no idea what you sound like.
It's just like saying "why is barking only for dogs and not for humans also?".

If a female is acting masculine without being on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), it's a valid reason to visit her GP.
This can be as a result of over production of testosterone and/or under production of oestrogen.

Stop trying so hard to form woke.
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Albertone(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Elzakzaky:

If you re the one in your dp, no man in his right senses will cheat on you. What will he say he is looking for again?

She's not every man's spec.

There are men who prefer dark, short, slim, flat chested and flat assed ladies.

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Albertone(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
bitbillionaire:
The man na real mumu. Even though I am not muscular I don't believe there is any woman in this world strong and mad enough to give me that type of beating no matter what I may have done.

Let a female MMA fighter handle you.
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by BackFromBalablu: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lol
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by krushdripper(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Man just pretended not to be able to defend himself & fainted to please her ego.
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Carbonated: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Esstern countries women are usually always stronger than their men.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Elzakzaky: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Albertone:

She's not every man's spec.

There are men who prefer dark, short, slim, flat chested and flat assed ladies.
Men who dont like boobs and ass? Thats weird!
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by cezarman(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
That woman should be arrested and sentenced to life ASAP.
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Albertone(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Elzakzaky:

Men who dont like boobs and ass? Thats weird!
Is it food?

No be to press alone? Will pressing give me orgasm?

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Okhuadams(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thetimes.com.ng/2023/03/wife-beats-husband-till-he-faints-after-catching-him-in-bed-with-another-lady/amp/
you know she is married and you st8ll went ahead to her to spoil her marriage. Well I have no pity for her na ojukokoro na kill her
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Isabi4lov: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
I no fit laugh grin grin grin

So no be only man get power to beat woman, she for give the side chick one leg over too

Dem go leave their wives to date another person wife wey dey her own husband house.

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by ashawopikin(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin na fake fainting
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Somebody2020:
Please Nairalanders,
I purchased a pair of shoes from Jumia on the 8th February but I had to cancelled the order the same day when I realized the situation of the country was getting bad. I got a message from them on the 9th confirming the money in my Jumia voucher then I emailed them to help transfer the funds to my bank account. I received an email asking for bank info which I forwarded to them. They asked me to wait for 5 working days for the money to be paid.
After the 5 working days elapsed and the money is not there I went to my bank and I was asked to contact Jumia. I contacted them immediately on livechat and lodge complaint. I was not satisfied with their response on live chat and that prompted me to send another email they acknowledged it and promised to escalated the issue to my bank and promised today being 28th March all issue would be resolved.
I also asked my bank to follow up with that and gave them transaction info Jumia provided.
I went to my bank today but no money.
I chatted with Jumia representative, they asked me to wait again.
This is frustrating... I need my money back.
Please Nairalanders how can I go about this to get my refund.
Thank you guys.
I’ll be waiting for your advices.

Yours,
Somebody
I'm still waiting for my refund from them. It's over a week and counting. I can't chat any customer care agents. They never connect me unlike before. I sent a message today bcoz they contacted me concerning the issue via email so I'm still waiting
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by 917modupeore: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hmmm. God should protect all men. AmenHmmm. God should protect all men. Amen...
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by bucknorfemi: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Well done
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by tnerro1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
The man should go to court
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by harmony75: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nice one 👍😜
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by 2mch(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Gboom:
The man must be one of those weaklings that all these feminist wannabes like so that they can be beating anytime they like/

Men be ready to chop beating if you marry that kind of a woman.
Just this morning my wife was about a woman that has started learning taekwondo in order to beat sense out of his baby daddy because he is irresponsible.
Some women have a lot of testosterone. Stronger than some men. Even their build will tell you.
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by magzey: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
But is the Man Really a Man Specie? grin grin

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Sammy5413(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Interesting
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Ubong001(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
i don't say what the man did was good but neither will i marry a wife that can give me better flogging
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by treatise: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Somebody2020: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Killbillz:

I'm still waiting for my refund from them. It's over a week and counting. I can't chat any customer care agents. They never connect me unlike before. I sent a message today bcoz they contacted me concerning the issue via email so I'm still waiting

The best you could do is contacting them with all lifelines you have. They are bad and selfish
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by bukatyne(f): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Zonefree:

Domestic violence at its peak. Men are becoming endangered species in the hands of the female gender.

May God protect us.

Ever heard of crime of passion?

If he zipped up, he would not have been beaten at that point.

Next time, teach them to zip up.
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by bukatyne(f): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
RaySimran:
Good.

Unleashing the terror on her randy husband - and not the third party - come off as the best approach deployed, she's a wise woman.

May nature continue in supplying her more guts to face situations like this - so sanity can return to her home.

Ise-eh cool

cheesy

She wisely tackled the source of the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.