Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) (3155 Views)

11k Well Spent.. / 15k Well Spent(photo) / See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by siofra(f): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Everything just two hundred and fifty naira for Joyce B restaurant. Na una dey go where food dey expenses, people like us know where food dey very ship

Very ship indeed grin
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by obyrich(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Everything just two hundred and fifty naira for Joyce B restaurant. Na una dey go where food dey expenses, people like us know where food dey very ship.
Salivating already. But that N250 na for dream land o.
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by labake1(f): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
chei! Labake can lie. Na your type dey vomit eba, okro soup and ponmo for public

My type no dey this world
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Zonefree(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
ahnie:
Hello Mr seun osewa,pls pardon me fir dragging you here,the sections that needs serious modding attention are, politics,romance and family section.

If you wouldn't mind,may I please recommend your reinstating Mr sexkillz back.
He's still one of the finest non bias nonsense mod I know that does his work diligently aside lalasticlala, nlfpmod and Mrs rocktation.

Many thanks.

Keep your recommendation to yourself please.

3 Likes

Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Jokay07(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Everything just two hundred and fifty naira for Joyce B restaurant. Na una dey go where food dey expenses, people like us know where food dey very ship.
Did you go with gun or cutlass?
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by ahnie: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Zonefree:

You need therapy.

I told you before to stay the fvck off my mentions and anything that has to do with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Zonefree(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
ahnie:

You need therapy.

I told you before to stay the fvck off my mentions and anything that has to do with me.
Be my therapist then.

Go and sit down abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Caleb15(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
BaddestQueen:
me

horney do you miss me

That pics on your dp was gotton from MY BOOK OF BIBLE STORY, funny enough i still have it at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by michigang: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
chei! Labake can lie. Na your type dey vomit eba, okro soup and ponmo for public
shey labake sabi ride dick?
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Omoawoke: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

it's actually 250 naira

for all Tinubu supporters

bloody Balablu..

Nigerians will yearn for Buhari las las

So if obi had won, would it have been free for obi supporters
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Blitzking: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Too expensive for my side na 15 naira per plate
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by zombieHUNTER: 6:03am On Mar 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

So if obi had won, would it have been free for obi supporters

did Tinubu win?..
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:05am On Mar 29, 2023
labake1:

My type no dey this world
na true.
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2023
michigang:
shey labake sabi ride dick?
I still dey beg am o
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:07am On Mar 29, 2023
Jokay07:

Did you go with gun or cutlass?
no, I went with my money
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:08am On Mar 29, 2023
Zonefree:

no mind am.
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:09am On Mar 29, 2023
ahnie:
Hello Mr seun osewa,pls pardon me fir dragging you here,the sections that needs serious modding attention are, politics,romance and family section.

If you wouldn't mind,may I please recommend your reinstating Mr sexkillz back.
He's still one of the finest non bias nonsense mod I know that does his work diligently aside lalasticlala, nlfpmod and Mrs rocktation.

Many thanks.

seun no mind am o. Them wan take the guy dey do paddy paddy for nairaland
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:11am On Mar 29, 2023
Smitaro100:
Abeg put dat soup for bigger plate and enjoy dat mouth watering meal.. I wonder how you go take enjoy dis kind soup for dat small plate. undecided
chei! Omo you sabi how to balance food for plates
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Smitaro100(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Lol
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by Smitaro100(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

grin
Re: Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) by kinah(f): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
😂😅

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Eat This Cobra Cake? / Help With Chin Chin / What You Should Know From Eating Ofada Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.