Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,482 members, 7,898,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) (38493 Views)

Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) / Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Jagabanarmy: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
bekpo:

It's for Sen Godswill Obot Akpabio, he's just wasting his time.

why
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Jnkay: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
The second pic shaa!

Buhari : Orji check wella I think Mahmood didn't spell you name correctly๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by gawu1: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
aariwa:
Did South East tell Orji kalu they want senate president or a better Nigeria that works for all? Men like him are the evil structures Peter Obi is seeking to uproot because with career politicians like him seeking their pockets, Nigeria cannot dream of having a steady electricity or completed refineries even in the next 50 years. Peter Obi remains my president elect
Peter Obi gifted Anambra steady power supply.
God is wonderful ๐Ÿ‘
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Jnkay: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
The second pic shaa!

Buhari : Orji check wella I think Mahmood didn't spell you name correctly๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by BIZNess123(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Iselogunise:
Same Kalu that rooted for Lawan. A clown is better than him. I would prefer SS to have it, if the issue ranking officer would persist. If not, David Umahi of Ebonyi would be my choice from South East.

Seconded
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Blackmercyvelly: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you like support your leaders and if you like hate your leaders but only one thing for sure you about to crying, wipes, panic and suffer for another 8years awaiting , block heads and flat head with baby cap elders ,

Now Hausa/Fulani is not igbos problem again but politicians turn them to Yorubas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ use your sense ndi follow follow

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Abalado(f): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
One of the south east betrayals
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by BreconHills(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
aariwa:
Did South East tell Orji kalu they want senate president or a better Nigeria that works for all? Men like him are the evil structures Peter Obi is seeking to uproot because with career politicians like him seeking their pockets, Nigeria cannot dream of having a steady electricity or completed refineries even in the next 50 years. Peter Obi remains my president elect

Messiah complex and sunk cost fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by kezienaira: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rochas2023:
Incoming SP whether SE likes it or not

Its not time yet, let us build bridges and flyover of togetherness for another 80 years then it will be the right time ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Blackmercyvelly: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you like support your leaders and if you like hate your leaders but only one thing for sure you about to crying, wipes, panic and suffer for another 8years awaiting , block heads and flat head with baby cap elders ,
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by babz11(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

APC should zone the position to South East. He deserves it. He has worked hard for APC in the region

Na joke be that
Abi no be the same Kalu that was thrown to jail for embezzling public funds during his administration as a governor, Senate President my foot, how on earth did he win senatorial seat, Gid forbid senate president I prefer Akpabio
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by magzey: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
[i][/i]
Drsheddy:
Peter OBI is coming
Cuming to ANAMBRA abi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by atobs4real(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
aariwa:
Yourself and Peter Obi can carve out a new country for yourself and ur family so that your Obi can be your Presidooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Igbos do not want the senate presidency, has no benefits to the ordinary Igbos
Penguin2:
See this fool!

I want Orji Uzor Kalu to know that the race for the seat of the Senate President should not be based on religion but capacity.

Besides, Igbos have not built enough bridge to warrant having the senate presidency. They need to build enough bridges before they can come back in 20 years time.

So, visiting Buhari is waste time by this efulefu.
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Ceejay94: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rochas2023:
Sometimes I wonder if you are in Nigeria and supporting evil like this. People like you are the ones we need to uproot in this country
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Shakur86(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ayoefa:

Like Obi, Kanu and others? grin grin
Yeah we don hear
infact, Dem plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Ceejay94: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
atobs4real:

Yourself and Peter Obi can carve out a new country for yourself and ur family so that your Obi can be your Presidooooooooooo
Nkita
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Fortruth: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
See them,,,

Kalu wants his corruption case thrown away LOL

And the fake Buhari is getting another free photo opโ€ฆ. Look at that local award they just printed from a quack machine to give Kalu LOL LOL
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by ahnie: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Anyday I see you slurring any female nairalander or go as far as cloning their monicker I would have you banned from this forum indefinitely@kodak9

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
bro4u:
If you like consult Ogun or okija, senate presidency is coming to south south and na Akpabio get am
na you dey give am
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by koboko69: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
aariwa:

Keep brainwashing yourself. Like Obi is not a career politician. What is the difference between Obi and Orji Kalu? Which party was Obi a mamber of just less than a year ago. This una emergency saint can only deceive gullible people like you
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by highchief1: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1640705956085391365?t=f6KVWxe_OfxyR6w4PQJ9XQ&s=08
umahi deserves it.u canโ€™t be SP when ur state is with another party.if he wanted to be SP he would have fought to to deliver his state first.Even Akpabio shouldnโ€™t get it because pdp controls his states.Umahi really tried
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by ajidikun: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Formularcr7:
What for?
strategy na (eying senate presidency) grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Sunnymatey(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rochas2023:
it's like you're not tired of all these rubber stamp SP.
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by kingyakos: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
This one sold his people since
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Demurray: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
aariwa:
Please why do you people believe that it's only Obi that can take Nigeria to our promise land? Should Tinubu wins at election tribunal, please let's support him with all we can in order to enjoy the dividend of democracy. Tinubu could do it. Let's have faith in him please.
Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Senate president is going to Akpabio

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) by Kodak9(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
ahnie:
Anyday I see you slurring any female nairalander or go as far as cloning their monicker I would have you banned from this forum indefinitely@kodak9

Cheers
lol๐Ÿ˜‚ so you knew all along wat you have been doing. Nah you cause am you too dey do amebo undecided undecided

Pls don't ban me I love viewing your foods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Relegates Obasanjo To Local League / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra / INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.