Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Need Info On Kuwait And Quatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Info On Kuwait And Quatar (2004 Views)

Need Info On Brazil (cost, Lifestyle Etc) / Quatar Visa / Visas To Australia,turkey,iran,kuwait And Qatar Now Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Kuwait And Quatar by lionshare: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2011
I am a young graduate awaiting NYSC call-up which should be some time around march/april next year, so i am considering traveling to Kuwait or Quatar to work and make money some cash before then. Please i need information on visa procedures(costs) and how to get a job once i get there, any info will be appreciated!
Re: I Need Info On Kuwait And Quatar by noblegas2(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2011
I laugh in Kuwaity and Qatari grin grin grin
Re: I Need Info On Kuwait And Quatar by ijeburemo: 3:28am On Sep 20, 2011
You don't stand the chance of getting any job @ all Except you are a expert in oil and gas field ,a medical doctor,nurse or IT expert with at least 5years working experience in your choosen field.
But fresh graduate awaiting nysc want to go. work/hustle for arabo land and make cash .

Na (O)(Y)(O) you dey, #gbam lobatan, grin grin grin
Re: I Need Info On Kuwait And Quatar by kennybuda: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
grin grin grin ;DYou too funny you don make me laugh today tire
noble_gas1: I laugh in Kuwaity and Qatari grin grin grin
;DYou too funny you don make me laugh today tire
noble_gas1: I laugh in Kuwaity and Qatari grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Immigration, Visa Scam Calls From +16314432000. / Which Country Can Relocate With My Family With 1m / Study In India/visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.