Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,727 members, 7,889,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Garba Shehu To Orji Kalu: "I Don't Want To Offend The 10th Senate President" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu To Orji Kalu: "I Don't Want To Offend The 10th Senate President" (2517 Views)

Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kaluโ€™s Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu To Orji Kalu: "I Don't Want To Offend The 10th Senate President" by Karlifate: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
cheesy

If controversial BAT can become GCFR...

Controversial OUK can become GCON too.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Garba Shehu To Orji Kalu: "I Don't Want To Offend The 10th Senate President" by Bundaweber: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bashet:

Southwest gave Tinubu the highest votes, followed by North Central. North Central deserves the senate President. Personally, I felt the North should have allowed Tinubu picked Lalong for the VP instead of asking for double Muslim Muslim ticket. If he had picked Lalong, then the senate President could have gone to the NW.

north central has held the senate presidency seat more times than any other zone since 99. akpabio really worked for apc and should have it. if tinubu is looking for loyalty with a dash of people senate then he should go for oshiomole. on no account should it given to kalu who "miraculously" dodged out of jail. his loyalty and that of his zone is not assured lest we see another "saraki"
Re: Garba Shehu To Orji Kalu: "I Don't Want To Offend The 10th Senate President" by BIZNess123(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bashet:

Southwest gave Tinubu the highest votes, followed by North Central. North Central deserves the senate President. Personally, I felt the North should have allowed Tinubu picked Lalong for the VP instead of asking for double Muslim Muslim ticket. If he had picked Lalong, then the senate President could have gone to the NW.

Nil twas NW followed by SW
Re: Garba Shehu To Orji Kalu: "I Don't Want To Offend The 10th Senate President" by Babssoo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin grin
Minime10:

Even Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi was hyped more than this, with the Dauda turbaning title deciet, & at the end, we all saw how it played out grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Is Now 1075 We Are Finished!!! / Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB / Ibb Murders: Major Ibrahim Babangida And Major Mammam Vatsa At Okigwe In 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.