Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi (2033 Views)

My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by helinues: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sergio101:

A very childish comment from a character indeed believed to be a childish adult.

The Op is a long stayed member in nairaland who's actually apolitical (I checked his comments and he ain't supporting anybody)

The responsible citizen is only saying his opinion on his encounter with a hero of Democracy and one dunce that probably hasn't entered plane in his life has to tag him "failure"

This Nigeria!!!

Why are you crying??
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Sergio101(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Why are you crying??

Bye!!
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by StolenMandate: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
BombAttack:

No wahala, is allowed
Just want nairaland to be free from ethnic banter grin

Then you should as well stop gaslighting people and referring to their old posts.
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
If peter obi is such a nice man, why did he slaughter more than 80 young people as governor in Anambra? Why did he increase school fees and said "...education is not for the poor...?" Why did he take Anambra money and diverted it to his family businesses?

I'm not carried away by fake niceness in public. His antecedents as governor exposes him as a very wicked man.

Tinubu should not work with him.
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by BombAttack(f): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
StolenMandate:

Then you should as well stop gaslighting people and referring to their old posts.

I never gaslight anyone.

I was reading the thread and saw the comments and reported to seun as per the announcement today

So is not my fault

If a thief stole last week and was caught today, he still a thief.

That's what matters.
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by StolenMandate: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
BombAttack:

I never gaslight anyone.

I was reading the thread and saw the comments and reported to seun as per the announcement today

So is not my fault

If a thief stole last week and was caught today, he still a thief.

That's what matters.

Using your analogy, there was no law prohibiting theft as at last week. So, rest!
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Sorrynovex: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:
Failure associating with another failure

Failure incorporated

grin

And nobody can take pictures with your father due to body odou*r

#sorrynovex
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Segol: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Must he be imposed on others even when his antecedents really did not portray him as an exemplary leader. He is only doing eye service now. Where was all his eye service before now?
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by DeTribalisedCit: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool
You will never know a Man until you leave with him..

You will never know English until you devote real time studying it.
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by loosecanon50(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
Let me say this loud, clear and unequivocally:

I really love Peter Gregory Obi.

He presented hope for most Southern Nigerians who are only existing and not living life. I know this because I feel ashamed everytime I step out of grocery stores and malls with trolleys full of quality consumables, not because I'm a thief but because of the hopeless faces whose children would sleep without food.

I really respect Peter Obi because he proved the tribalists and those who treat Igbo people with disdain wrong.

He won the FCT and Lagos. He won Nasarawa in Northern Nigeria. He defeated an Hausa Speaking elite in Plateau State (Northern Nigeria) where he won with hundreds of thousands of votes. He won the South South, a zone that's believed not to have forgiven Igbos because of the civil war excesses.

Peter Obi reassured those of South Eastern heritage that they are loved and welcomed in Nigeria even though their rightful turn to lead their country was denied.

He did all these with a party that was inexistent in National Politics about 365 days ago.

I love His Excellency 👑 Peter Obi because of his determination to enshrine in the depth of the typical Nigerian a new political orientation of virtue signalling, empathy, humility, political correctness, diligence, workaholism, and humanism.

If he won, his government would have been one with the least intervention of "godfatherism" in our political culture.

It is not Mr Obi's fault that he wasn't my choice or the choice of more than 8 million others .

It's the fault of democracy that allows people to choose the leader they believe in most. If there was no Asiwaju, it'll be Obi for me. I'm still mourning the fact that he came third instead of 2nd.

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

He is coming because his ambition resonates with the larger Abiola story.

He is coming because God in heaven rewards hard work and strategic planning.

He is coming because it is Nigeria's O'clock.

He is coming because populism is a recipe for perennial poverty- facts.

He is coming because his manifesto was the most meaningful and practicable.

He is coming because his track records are more sterling.

He is coming because of his ability to assemble near-perfect teams that inspire development.

He is coming because he had the majority of votes cast and scored 25% in not less than 25 states of Nigeria.

He is coming to set the republic free.
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Karlifate: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:
Failure associating with another failure

Failure incorporated

grin

Na conglomerate

😂😂
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Rebuker(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
@Seun and mods: please consider deleting posts like the nonsense up there at the first page....
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Karlifate: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

He has nothing to offer Tinubu's cabinet, if he meant well for Nîgeriàns it would have shown in his 8 years in office as govèrñór of Anambra, this trend of trying to sweep Obi's fàilûres under the carpet, a fàiluré which he is yet to redeem himself from won't work.

Segol:
Must he be imposed on others even when his antecedents really did not portray him as an exemplary leader. He is only doing eye service now. Where was all his eye service before now?

🤣🤣🤣

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by BIZNess123(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

You will never know English until you devote real time studying it.

Typo error
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by IamV: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

You will never know a Man until you leave with him..

O Lord I bless your name for tinubu...

Obi almost divided this nation using religion..but God prevailed...if u check his tenure when he was Governor he favoured the Catholics More..he has always been a divide
And Tinubu united the nation using religion,right ?
RIGHT ? undecided

We are familiar with your game.

Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Heffalump(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

He presented hope for most Southern Nigerians who are only existing and not living life. I know this because I feel ashamed everytime I step out of grocery stores and malls with trolleys full of quality consumables, not because I'm a thief but because of the hopeless faces whose children would sleep without food.

I really respect Peter Obi because he proved the tribalists and those who treat Igbo people with disdain wrong.

He won the FCT and Lagos. He won Nasarawa in Northern Nigeria. He defeated an Hausa Speaking elite in Plateau State (Northern Nigeria) where he won with hundreds of thousands of votes. He won the South South, a zone that's believed not to have forgiven Igbos because of the civil war excesses.

Peter Obi reassured those of South Eastern heritage that they are loved and welcomed in Nigeria even though their rightful turn to lead their country was denied.

He did all these with a party that was inexistent in National Politics about 365 days ago.

I love His Excellency 👑 Peter Obi because of his determination to enshrine in the depth of the typical Nigerian a new political orientation of virtue signalling, empathy, humility, political correctness, diligence, workaholism, and humanism.

If he won, his government would have been one with the least intervention of "godfatherism" in our political culture.

It is not Mr Obi's fault that he wasn't my choice or the choice of more than 8 million others .

It's the fault of democracy that allows people to choose the leader they believe in most. If there was no Asiwaju, it'll be Obi for me. I'm still mourning the fact that he came third instead of 2nd.

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

He is coming because of his ability to assemble near-perfect teams that inspire development.

He is coming because he had the majority of votes cast and scored 25% in not less than 25 states of Nigeria.

Peter Obi won in several other States, especially in the North, but the powers that held Nigeria down for decades subverted the interest of most Nigerians and reduced the figures. Those northern states he scored around 1000 votes, the evil men changed his real figures to bring him down.

We are watching and waiting for God's merciful power to put the enemies of Nigeria to shame.
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by mabea: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

And you said this one is okay?
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by samadeyanju1: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
And Obi is on a mission to rob a mandate.And Obi is on a mission to rob a mandate....
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Meagainstthem: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Clownadinho
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by Munamu: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

So he is coming, because he was not a drug Lord.
Re: My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi by sta1: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Is that business class?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku’s Spokesperson Bwala Predicts Wike, El-rufai, Other Top Tinubu’s Cabinet / Tribunal Admits European Union’s Final Report Faulting Tinubu’s Victory / TB Joshua. Nigerians React. Must Read Captions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.