Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court (6981 Views)

Atiku's US Trip Was Secret, Even His Family Members Didn't Know - Dele Momodu / President Buhari, FEC Members Didn't Discuss APC Decampees - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Toluensdollars(m): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2023
All these Obi supporters are delisional people, they just come here to Nairaland to phrase story and think people will believe them. Only fools will believe this shambolic write-up. I never knew these Obi loss really affected their thinking cap not until i started seeing their shame displayed everywhere. Tinubu arrested or what did you just say? Man u better wake up from that mumu dream of yours and brace yourselve up for Asiwaju's administration. Obi is not coming and stop popurting all these fake news here.
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by oglalasioux(m): 3:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Wake up, man. Don't confuse IPOB illusion with a legitimate election. This is how the lots of you allowed Nnamdi Kanu to let you believe Buhari was Jubrin from Sudan.
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Bimffo(m): 5:41am On Mar 29, 2023
Imagination sha wan kill you.

But that aside, it is just funny that you think INEC will skip 2nd for 3rd, after they have disqualified 1st.

If anything happens to Tinubu today and he is jailed. (Which is just wishful thinking.) MIKANO aka Atiku will be president.
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by obembet(f): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2023
SReporters:
Fear that man called Peter Obi! Tinubu never expected it, stealth move. He knew they would rig and on purpose, didn’t file for his disqualification before the election. He even went ahead to call Tinubu his senior colleague to fool Apc camp.

After the scam of an election, he then asked inec to release election materials, another stealth move to distract them and confuse them to think he will base his case on IRev irregularities. The old men who thought they can suppress and are above the law fell for it and focused on uploading results. Meanwhile, Peter Obi already met with the US government secretly who told Obi to tell his supporters not to protest, because that was what Apc wanted, so they can repeat SARS, Only for him to now hit Tinubu with the drug case.

Which entirely disqualifies Tinubu and his running mate from contesting, according to the constitution of Nigeria and international law. Tinubu has been on FBI wanted list for long, he obviously didn’t know that, because he was allowed to travel freely, this not only prevents him from being sworn in but enables the ICC and the DEA to issue an immediate arrest warrant to extradite Tinubu to the US to face prison time.

If Inec refuses to swear in Obi, Tinubu will be arrested with all that contributed to this sham election. However, if he concedes he will still go to jail, including the inec boss, who has actually stepped down but not officially.

They messed with the wrong one. At this point Tinubu can not be sworn in as the president, Obi will emerge as the president and it’s obvious without doubt.

They were busy playing injustice, Obi was playing chess. When his vice Datti told Nigerians to be calm that Obi knows what he is doing, that was it. Tinubu was scammed and at this point, it’s end of the road for him and his cohorts.

If he can make a deal with the DEA, those conditions will solely be on his quitting and inec releasing original results, if not the cabal including Buhari will go in for it! It’s game over!

#Copied

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/28/when-i-say-peter-obi-is-dangerous-in-court-some-apc-members-didnt-understand-me-ngige/

Op! Move on with your life stop all this WhatsApp News. Everybody is lobby for appointment and you are here still spreading fake News. . u never tired? Since APC primary til now.
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by nzube25779: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Please show us a concrete evidence that Ngige made this statement because I doubt if he did.Please show us a concrete evidence that Ngige made this statement because I doubt if he did....
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by maasoap(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2023
luluosas:
Tinubu is INEC president elect, not Nigeria president elect.
Get your seat belt on, because, PETER OBI IS COMING

More like is cumming
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by maasoap(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2023
SReporters:
Fear that man called Peter Obi! Tinubu never expected it, stealth move. He knew they would rig and on purpose, didn’t file for his disqualification before the election. He even went ahead to call Tinubu his senior colleague to fool Apc camp.

So, APC members are now supposed to be listening to Ngige who distanced himself from Tinubu’s campaign and electoral success? Lol
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by udede(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2023
festacman:
Please show us a concrete evidence that Ngige made this statement because I doubt if he did.
buy cement, stones,sand and water and i will help you arrenge concrete evidence

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by udede(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Benwallt:
Whatever Obi is doing now. It has been in Tinubu's plans for the past 20years. You know what that means
you mean plans that Tinubu had 20 years ago is what he is bringing up in 2023. ?

God forbid bat thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Goldmaxx(f): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Chivisee:
These people and delusion! Nigeria has left you ipob behind... Lol
Seun
Myndd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Came4amod: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2023
funshint:
Tinubu is on FBIs wanted list and hasn't been arrested in London all these while...be copying nonsense 🤣🤣

Just looking for every means to discredit the election.. Na wa oo .. something they have be trying and failing since 2015 .. ..lol what makes this time different?? Help me ask them ..
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Minjim: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Peter Obi already met with the US government secretly who told Obi to tell his supporters not to protest, because that was what Apc wanted, so they can repeat SARS, Only for him to now hit Tinubu with the drug case.
Is this one telling us SR posted this absurdity?
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by sainttwist1(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2023
funshint:
Tinubu is on FBIs wanted list and hasn't been arrested in London all these while...be copying nonsense 🤣🤣
sorry old man
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Benwallt(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2023
udede:
you mean plans that Tinubu had 20 years ago is what he is bringing up in 2023. ?

God forbid bat thing.

Go back to school
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by sainttwist1(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2023
luluosas:
Tinubu is INEC president elect, not Nigeria president elect.
Get your seat belt on, because, PETER OBI IS COMING
see your therapist
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by stanza(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/8-X06jzVkhQ?feature=share

Know how it's done.

Subscribe, like and share
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by skj1377(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Obi did not have the national spread required to be a Nigerian president. He did not get the mandatory 25%. His petition did not explain in detail how he won each state or how he got 25% in 2/3 Of The state. His petition mainly open ended with no specific. He cant become a Nigerian president based on this just concluded election. His LP party won 1 state or was that rigged to
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by sunboy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Very funny post. Swear in Obi or he will be arrested lol Obi came 3rd not even second 😂😂😂😂

Tinubu on FBI watchlist but travels to France and UK everytime and never got arrested.

Like Obidient, like Trump followers.
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by elijahozzy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
funshint:
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Mrfixitt(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chivisee:
These people and delusion! Nigeria has left you ipob behind... Lol
Seun rule 2 broken

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odii, PDP Petition Tribunal, Demand Sack Of Ebonyi Governor-elect, Nwifuru / Take Your Igbo Day Out Of Port Harcourt. / Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.