Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,365 members, 7,920,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

ABOMINATION LADIES PRAISING IN NAKED BIKINI CHURCH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABOMINATION LADIES PRAISING IN NAKED BIKINI CHURCH (562 Views)

NAKED CHURCH ABOMINATION LADIES PRAISING IN NAKED / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABOMINATION LADIES PRAISING IN NAKED BIKINI CHURCH by Johnman400: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: ABOMINATION LADIES PRAISING IN NAKED BIKINI CHURCH by flokii: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
If not for Awolowo, I am 100 percent certain that Yoruba race would have been under slavery to Igbos courtesy of Nnamdi Azikiwe like a mere minority tribe.. first Vice Chancellors in Western schools were Igbos despite the number of Yoruba professors we had while Northerners resisted same in the North.

There is one thing to have degree and there is another thing to be alive to one's surrounding.
This generation of Yorubas I pray won't make the mistake of saboteurs like Ayo Adebanjo and his followers in Afenifere.

I am first an Omoluabi and I am proud of my identity.. the fact that I breathe Yoruba doesn't mean I dislike other ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: ABOMINATION LADIES PRAISING IN NAKED BIKINI CHURCH by cue001(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
You can be proud of your tribe without being a tribal bigot.
Re: ABOMINATION LADIES PRAISING IN NAKED BIKINI CHURCH by Omowale2023(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
flokii:
If not for Awolowo, I am 100 percent certain that Yoruba race would have been under slavery to Igbos courtesy of Nnamdi Azikiwe like a mere minority tribe.. first Vice Chancellors in Western schools were Igbos despite the number of Yoruba professors we had while Northerners resisted same in the North.

There is one thing to have degree and there is another thing to be alive to one's surrounding.
This generation of Yorubas I pray won't make the mistake of saboteurs like Ayo Adebanjo and his followers in Afenifere.

I am first an Omoluabi and I am proud of my identity.. the fact that I breathe Yoruba doesn't mean I dislike other ethnic groups.

Everybody can't have the same opinions and thoughts like you. Get use to it. All yorubas should & can't think the same way. So how are they saboteurs? Because they refuse your opinions?.......πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
You are a joker!.....πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: ABOMINATION LADIES PRAISING IN NAKED BIKINI CHURCH by Sorrynovex: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
flokii:

Another hungry yoru yoru

#sorrynovex
Re: ABOMINATION LADIES PRAISING IN NAKED BIKINI CHURCH by nameo: 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
@seun

I tribal thread for you to lock

(1) (Reply)

Obi Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio, Pressure On Him To Go On Exile - Read Full T / It’s Been Long We Have Heard Of Senior Nairaland Moderator, Lalasticlala / Nyesom Wike Appoints Ohna Awuse, As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.