Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting (4129 Views)

PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal / Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings / Do Not Relocate Govship Election Tribunal Or Any Election Tribunal In Aks to Abj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by steeltrust: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

MC Oluomo is greater than 500 Nnamdi Kanus
see how foolish you sound
I’m not even Igbo I just called the op attention why the slur on Igbo when the comment didn’t concern them and here you’re still sowing seed of discord

It not your fault sha
Na Watin your useless greatgrand father sow em de reap so

So continue it in your generation till it finally consume you
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by steeltrust: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Noise noise... I have not seen same effort from you toward your Igbo brothers.

Igbos cannot blackmail our judiciary.. Final
am not Igbo and no one is blackmailing the judiciary

If the judiciary finds the truth and stick with it then theirs nothing you or other tribal bigot can do but if the judiciary decides to do other wise we’ll all move on
It has happened before and if it happens again it nothing new

Abi you de live better life for the past eight years

Keep supporting criminality till it will affect you
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by orisa37: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
"WHEN IS THE PRESIDENTIAL TRIBUNAL STARTING"?

AFTER THE PRESIDENT IS SWORN IN. THAT'S WHY WE CALL IT PRESIDENTIAL TRIBUNAL. SO DON'T ROAST YOURSELF BEFORE YOU GET THE GOAT.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by HilcomTech(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
steeltrust:
I’m not even Igbo I just called the op attention why the slur on Igbo when the comment didn’t concern them and here you’re still sowing seed of discord

It not your fault sha

Abeg getat... I SHEET on IIGB0S head

1 Like

Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Injera(f): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Oscarhakx:
whenever i see comment like yours. I will fall into deep thought like: is it the same nigeria i'm in, that you guys are in. Arent you all seeing whats happening in the country? arent you, your parents,neighbours, friends,siblings seeing this same hardship? Dont you all see other countries? I mean why does it matter the tribe the president comes from, at your own detriment. What is wrong with you people? Do they pay you guys, or you all are just plain evil?
You will be shock who some us are.
We can see through your hypocrisy and will defend the truth.
Obi IS not the only who can make Nigeria better.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by SirJerrie(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:
I really hope they can televise this election Tribunal..

It will be interesting

They will..
https://www.nairaland.com/7630244/nba-wants-live-telecast-election
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by steeltrust: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

Abeg getat... I SHEET on IIGB0S head
de play till e over you
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Eniitankorede: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Phantom233:
They're actually waiting for the Court restore d stolen mandate from the druggie to HE mr peter Obi

The tribal and religious bigot will never smell Aso Rock in shaa Allah. Take him to Biafra land to lead you.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Spy360(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:
I really hope they can televise this election Tribunal..

It will be interesting
Our court system are always compromised. They would never allude to that.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Omoawoke: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

MC Oluomo is greater than 500 Nnamdi Kanus

Nnamdi Kanu is not fit to dust the feet of MC Oluomo.
Nnamdi Kanu would’ be released if he can do house boy for MC oluomo
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by olaadesino(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ohislee:

There is a difference between falling into sin and leaving in sin. If you fall into sin, you ask God mercy and he is always ready to forgive you. However, for those that leave in sin, the bible says, the eyes of God cannot behold iniquity. God would not be able to look at you.

Tinubu is a man that is consistently plotting one evil or the other. He does not have regards for the laws of the land neither does he respect God. I can tell you for free, the destruction of Tinubu is closer than you think.

Pastor Adeboye said this recently, God still rules in the affairs of men. The same way Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar was destroyed is the same way Tinubu would be destroyed. God first taught them a lesson before they were destroyed. I see similar thing happening to Tinubu.
Pastor
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by olaadesino(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ohislee:

For the singular reason that Tinubu did not allow my vote and millions of Nigerians votes to count in the last election, he would not know peace. And anybody supporting him despite the fact that you know he rigged the election, would also suffer the same fate with Tinubu.

If you are confident Peter rigged, you too can as well say the same thing concerning me and Peter Obi.

If not forever remain silent.
IF a President of a country do not know peace, how can the citizens of that same country sleep with two eyes close. pray for the betterment of Nigeria
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Oscarhakx: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Injera:

You will be shock who some us are.
We can see through your hypocrisy and will defend the truth.
Obi IS not the only who can make Nigeria better.
so if its obi, its hypocrisy. But when its other candidates from other tribe, no matter his shady past or bad records, then its must not be hypocrisy. I dont even know what to say to you guys anymore. You all are just mentally not ok
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Phantom233:
They're actually waiting for the Court restore d stolen mandate from the druggie to HE mr peter Obi
YOU MEAN HE FAILURE AND BAD OMEN

8 YEARS IS NOT TOO FAR SHA

Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
steeltrust:

It not your fault sha

WHAT HE SAID IS ACTUALLY THE TRUTH SHA
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Phantom233: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
YOU MEAN HE FAILURE AND BAD OMEN

8 YEARS IS NOT TOO FAR SHA
It's only darkness that sees light as an obstacle.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by steeltrust: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
WHAT HE SAID IS ACTUALLY THE TRUTH SHA
what the truth sir
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Tombrown3(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Oscarhakx:
whenever i see comment like yours. I will fall into deep thought like: is it the same nigeria i'm in, that you guys are in. Arent you all seeing whats happening in the country? arent you, your parents,neighbours, friends,siblings seeing this same hardship? Dont you all see other countries? I mean why does it matter the tribe the president comes from, at your own detriment. What is wrong with you people? Do they pay you guys, or you all are just plain evil?

Plain evil.

They rather be suffering, as long as there neighbor is not happier than them; They are fine.

It's evil from the pit of hell.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by silibaba: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Neither will the UGM sponsor dt passed out with 3rd class and still carry 3rd rule the country

E better pass druglord wey no sabi him classmates.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Oscarhakx: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tombrown3:

Plain evil.

They rather be suffering, as long as there neighbor is not happier than them; They are fine.

It's evil from the pit of hell.
thats means this people are comfortable with been stagnant in their lives. They dont care if they stay the same level for 20 years. Because i dont see how a progressive minded person will prefer bad leadership, just because they are his tribesmen. This is truely beyond petty. Damn! cant even figure
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Stone03: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

We can't hand over nigeria to a terrorist sponsor...

God forbid Peter obi rule Nigeria

Your suffering has just increased greatly
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Stone03: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Neither will the UGM sponsor dt passed out with 3rd class and still carry 3rd rule the country

The fake man with fake age, fake ancestry, fake identity, fake education background, a murderer confirmed by his spokes man FFK, a drug baron confirmed by his fellow party man, El Rufai. A governor that ran his state into serious debt and he is installing stooges to cover him up. A man with 99.9% negativities, the man called Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May his ways be like that of MKO Abiola.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Stone03: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Keep dreaming Tinubu everyday.... Tinubu is the nightmare of all igbos grin grin grin grin grin

Only Tinubu can checkmate that region grin grin

You got it all wrong. Igbos are his nightmare. He will pray never to meet anyone with the name 'Peter Obi' in his next world. At the mention of the name Eluuu Peee, Tinubu trembles
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by DenreleDave(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Stone03:

Your suffering has just increased greatly

Also ur family suffering just increased greatly
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by DenreleDave(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Stone03:

You got it all wrong. Igbos are his nightmare. He will pray never to meet anyone with the name 'Peter Obi' in his next world. At the mention of the name Eluuu Peee, Tinubu trembles

Tinubu alone can handle 500 million igbos worldwide..

All igbos beckons at the call of Tinubu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Stone03: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Also ur family suffering just increased greatly

Be ready to come to social media as usual to seek for alms.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by Stone03: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Tinubu alone can handle 500 million igbos worldwide..

All igbos beckons at the call of Tinubu grin grin grin grin grin

You know he is on a life support now. Let's see how yorubas will face the fulani cabals. You people should be ready to fight the North because they are installing an interim government soon. Stop seeing Igbos as your problem.
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by DenreleDave(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Stone03:

My mother shud Be ready to come to social media as usual to seek for alms.

Ok.. I will remind ur mom grin grin
Re: When Is The Presidential Tribunal Or Court Starting by DenreleDave(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Sen your rules are for jokes.

What concerned tribe with this post?

My44 do your job for once

So you think you can blackmail them to do your hypocritical biddings..

Like obi failure like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finland Assign 3 White Undercover SUPO Police To Protect Simon Ekpa 24/7 - Pics / Nigeria's Power Crisis! Shocking! / Shootout At Lawanson: NURTW Crisis Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.