Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Arsenic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Arsenic (1468 Views)

Arsenic Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenic by feelgood(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
Jane walked into a pharmacy, strolled over to the counter, and caught the pharmacist's attention.

"Can I please get some arsenic?" she asked.

"Arsenic? What do you want arsenic for?" asked the pharmacist.

"It's for my husband," she replied.

"Your husband?" exclaimed the pharmacist, "I hope you don't mean what I think you mean!"

She just nodded.

"Well, lady," he replied, "I'm an honest man. I can't sell you arsenic, I wouldn't if I could, and I don't know what made you think you could just stroll into a respectable store and expect me me to sell you arsenic.!"

She didn't say a word. She just reached into her purse, fished out a photograph, and handed it across the counter. It was a picture of her husband, in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

Slowly the pharmacist looks up, over the counter, and then straight at her. "Lady," he said, "why didn't you tell me you had a prescription?"
Re: Arsenic by kemmeye: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

good 1
Re: Arsenic by Ajibel(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
lol

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From Akpo To Bill Gates / Akpors And Laptop With Big Ram / You Just Can't Satisfy Some People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.