Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:05 AM

I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti (39321 Views)

There Is Still Room For You In APC - Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Tells Otti / Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / People Have Suffered, Focus On Pulling Them From Poverty – Peter Obi Tells Otti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by Princeton92(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Governor Ikpeazu is the most peaceful Governor in Nigeria since 1999.
The only stable Governor in a turbulent region. Abia State is still ranked as the most peaceful State in Nigeria. No political killing, no State-sponsored or targeted assassination, no killing of Soldiers, Policemen, politicians, or citizens at random.
Please give him the accolade where it's due.

🤔
ARE YOU HIS RELATIVE OR YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN APPOINTMENT TOO?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by KingFrank01: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The only stable Governor in a turbulent region. Abia State is still ranked as the most peaceful State in Nigeria. No political killing, no State-sponsored or targeted assassination, no killing of Soldiers, Policemen, politicians, or citizens at random.

I stand with you on this one. Abia state is the most peaceful in the south East.
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by Naija4love(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2023
NotKnown:
Chai...!!! Things wey politicians de see no be here o.

Meanwhile

Come and pick up your Smart watch with stainless steel strap + free 4 extra silicon straps with different colors + free phone stand

At least you won't miss notifications if someone drops messages or signals on whatsapp, Facebook or twitter etc

Free phone stand to watch movies. 🤪

Small money 17k + free home delivery if you're in Lagos.
10k i dey abuja pay on delivery
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by iHateFraudsters: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Already feels threatened
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by Kobicove(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

How is South East a state?
Your brain is asleep but your fingers are awake.

That was an error which anyone could have made undecided
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by gentlegenius(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Zico5:
The guy should wait nah. Two months is not too long. There is nothing wrong if the governor perform his legitimate responsibilities. You can change the narration when u come on board. Otti should calm down
Its good to raise alarm now because if he keeps quiet, what happened in Imo state in 2011 might play out in Abia.
After losing election to Rochas Okorocha, Gov Ohakim employed about 500, 000 people into Imo state civil service just before leaving office so that these employees will hate Rochas when he come on board and sack them. So it happened. I still remember the massive protest on the streets of Owerri by the sacked employees. This normally happens in states where the sitting governor fail re-election or fail to install his preferred successor. They simply create problem for the incoming governor before leaving office.
Alex Otti must raise alarm now!
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by geniusaustin(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The accusation is false. Gov. Ikpeazu's spokesperson is right on this one. If Ikpeazu decides to pardon prisoners today or before leaving office, the Governor-elect, Alex Otti can't send them back to prison after his swearing in ceremony.

You were there when it happened.
Let him pardon Mazi Nnamdi Kalu as a constituted authority.
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by Epinbiz(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Chaiii
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by chatinent: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Why is Abia State immune from the activities of these sponsored unknown gunmen? Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia State, IPOB protested in November and even women blocked roads this December to protest Nnamdi Kanu continued detention, and yet soldiers/policemen killed nobody and the protests were peaceful. Do it in any other State in Nigeria and see blood flow on the Streets.

The Governor understands his people, spoke with Security agencies, and things working out perfectly for the peace the citizens enjoy. Give it to Governor Ikpeazu on this one. He congratulated Alex Otti and advised PDP to shelve challenging Alex Otti's victory in court.

Destabilizing the State is not one of Ikpeazu's characteristics.

During the protest, people were killed.
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by chiedozie198100: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You are very correct, but I don't know if it was a direct action of the governor to make abia peaceful.
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by chatinent: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2023
naija4life247:
Okay nah.

Ikpeazu is suffering for not supporting Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu. All members of the G5 who did not support Emilokan Tinubu lost out. Go and verify.

How?

He was always going to leave. He's completed his administration. More so, the major contender in his party died few days to the presidential.

Besides that, the people were ready to kick him and everything about him out. So even if he supported Tinubu, he'd still lose.

Tinubu wouldn't risk it. He'd better work with those who have political influence.
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by kelmicheal: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2023
Who no like Power to rule, Power can intoxicate wella
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by biafranrealson: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Ikpeazu spokesperson here is absolutely right .
Dr Otti please wait till may 29 2023 to review any action of Ikpeazu that you deemed wrong . Dont criticize now.

Ikpeazu still remains the best by abia standard despite his flaws .

Abia is peaceful since 8years ago
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by BluntCrazeMan: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/im-still-the-governor-with-executive-powers-wait-for-your-time-ikpeazu-replies-otti/
Habbaaaaa..!!

So, when a government in power is doing something illegal,, nobody should talk again??

That they were legally elected, is that why ANYTHING (including every nonsense) they do must be considered as Legal too??

No Checks-and-balances Any Longer??
No Questioning any longer.??
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by BluntCrazeMan: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2023
biafranrealson:
Ikpeazu spokesperson here is absolutely right .
Dr Otti please wait till may 29 2023 to review any action of Ikpeazu that you deemed wrong . Dont criticize now.

Ikpeazu still remains the best by abia standard despite his flaws .

Abia is peaceful since 8years ago
Even as Soludo is just one year in Office,, we have already asked him loads of questions..

And he had been releasing statements to that effect in order to put the public in the right direction of information..

So, why wouldn't the people ask a government which had been there for 8-years any question??
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by ItisWell22(f): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2023
matrixme:

The same Otti was downplaying Obi the other day. Something is definitely fishy. Perhaps they brought the idea of a victory for labour party from their Whatsapp group. Abians may have been scammed!

You may not be far from the truth, as it’s also being rumoured that Abaribe got into an agreement with the LP guy of his zone.

If not, wetin happen to the LP wave wey him fit survive with APGA?

Princeton92:

🤔
ARE YOU HIS RELATIVE OR YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN APPOINTMENT TOO?
[quote author=Princeton92 post=122164376]

She’s most likely a beneficiary of the useless, failed government. 🤒
A government that only favored those with offices in the rented government house and the judiciary (maybe scared of lawyers).
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by johbara: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2023
NotKnown:

Meanwhile

Come and pick up your Smart watch with stainless steel strap + free 4 extra silicon straps with different colors + free phone stand

At least you won't miss notifications if someone drops messages or signals on whatsapp, Facebook or twitter etc

Free phone stand to watch movies. 🤪. Pls chat me up on 08136761302 on WhatsApp. I live in Yenagoa though.

Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by johbara: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2023
NotKnown:

Meanwhile

Free phone stand to watch movies. 🤪

chat me up on 08136761302 on WhatsApp. I live in Yenagoa though.
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by Tee2027: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ikpeazu you have make the biggest mistake of your life for not performing well as a governor and still allowed LP of all party to kicked your a s s, shame on you ikpeazu.
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
You are going to jail .. criminal
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:

peaceful in stealing... oga u can be his lawyer after efcc arrest.. you can imagine wide jubilation in abia state.. take that peacefulness to ur family meeting

1 Like

Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by GbarukoBajo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Am not sure you’re from Abia state
Peaceful state indeed
If you’re in Abia you won’t be saying this rubbish
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by GbarukoBajo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
Let's talk truth.
Otti is wrong, Ikpeazu is right.
When Otti gets to power, he is free to sustain or reverse whatever that's logically wrong that Ikpeazu has done.
But the best way to govern is to continue good projects of predecessors cos govt is indeed continuum.
Otti too ll leave office one day either spending 4 or 8 years.
Don’t be angry please
Let’s say you wants to pack into a house someone is in but will lv in next two month
And the current occupant is hitting nails on the wall and doing things that will make you start cleaning or putting money to repair.
You will keep quiet Abi until you enter?
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by Goodlady(f): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
GbarukoBajo:

Don’t be angry please
Let’s say you wants to pack into a house someone is in but will lv in next two month
And the current occupant is hitting nails on the wall and doing things that will make you start cleaning or putting money to repair.
You will keep quiet Abi until you enter?
Is employment of labour the same as nails?
What if the employment was needed?
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by Skepticus: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
matrixme:
Abians may not rejoice just yet. There is an uncomfortable friendliness between Otti and Ikpeazu that should worry everyone. No governor in Nigeria congratulates his opponent from another party and wishes him well and even advises his party not to go to court.
The smile of a crocodile and the brotherhood of Nigerian politicians are 1 and 2. Even this "rebuke" looks more like a friendly advise. Imagine praying that he spends 8 years... The same Otti was downplaying Obi the other day. Something is definitely fishy. Perhaps they brought the idea of a victory for labour party from their Whatsapp group. Abians may have been scammed!

This is deep. I'd love to see how it all plays out among political actors in abia state in the next 2 years.
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by dbestuncle: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Abi na my eye dey pain me ni....
Ferdinand Ekeoma, Special Adviser to governor-elect, Dr. Alex Otti.
Can a Governor Elect have Special Adviser?
Abi na style style lobby be this?
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by Chukazu: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Go sit down!
Re: I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti by GbarukoBajo(m): 1:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Goodlady:

Is employment of labour the same as nails?
What if the employment was needed?
Which employment needed
Omo lv Abia for Abians
Na only us know what’s happening in that state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? / Panic In Presidency Over Mounting Tension In Military - Talk Of Mutiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.