Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,656 members, 7,948,497 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) (9951 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam / Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by tpia5: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
efcc sef is silent.

350 million + naira.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by AjanleKoko: 1:36am On Sep 27, 2011
tpia@:

efcc sef is silent.

350 million + naira.

I'm sure the story itself is exaggerated. I doubt the dude would have successfully milked people of hundreds of millions of Naira. Maybe a few million, yes, but not hundreds of millions.

Most of the victims are probably lying about how much they paid even. Is it not Naija?
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by tpia5: 1:38am On Sep 27, 2011
N50, 000 times 7000 is N350,000,000.

some of them said they paid far more than that- up to N300,000.

if they do a headcount of 7000 people who all paid N50,000, then that's what it amounts to, like play like play.

though maybe the money was in batches .
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by AjanleKoko: 5:35am On Sep 28, 2011
tpia@:

N50, 000 times 7000 is N350,000,000.

some of them said they paid far more than that- up to N300,000.

if they do a headcount of 7000 people who all paid N50,000, then that's what it amounts to, like play like play.

though maybe the money was in batches .

i still find it hard to agree sha. I very much doubt that 7000 people paid this dude 50k or more. The guy would have cut and run at maybe 20 million. Naijas don't have the liver to keep a scam going for that long.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2011
AjanleKoko:

i still find it hard to agree sha. I very much doubt that 7000 people paid this dude 50k or more. The guy would have cut and run at maybe 20 million. Naijas don't have the liver to keep a scam going for that long.

I think the money is way over 20m, but Fred was not the only one involved on this many agencies got their shares and disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by AjanleKoko: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2011
justwise:

I think the money is way over 20m, but Fred was not the only one involved on this many agencies got their shares and disappeared.

That makes more sense.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by olajebu(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2011
Justwise pls kindly send me your email,
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by jaypee4r: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2011
AjanleKoko:

I'm sure the story itself is exaggerated. I doubt the dude would have successfully milked people of hundreds of millions of Naira. Maybe a few million, yes, but not hundreds of millions.

Most of the victims are probably lying about how much they paid even. Is it not Naija?

embarassed
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by AjanleKoko: 1:38am On Oct 03, 2011
jaypee4r:

embarassed

Well . . . people do tell stories and exaggerate. Nigerians are notorious for that.
I remember the NOSPETCO/Treasure Line days. Everybody seemed to have a story about how they lost millions to those guys. However, even when some monies were been refunded, the guys in my office did not look too eager to pursue their 'claims'. Which Nigerian will lose millions and not even try to claim a refund of some part of it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Echose Of Tyranny In Arik Air Limited / Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE / It Happened: Uk Settlement Visa In 2 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.