Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram (13353 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture / See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty / Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by nikky5(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
Enough is enough.Boko haram are sponsored by the northern politicians to distablise the govt of GEJ and the govt is not bold enough to bring justice of the members for reasons best known to them.MEND has no choice than to do what they have planned to do.I am sure that MASSOB and OPC may also join them.If the north had experienced civil war they will not be threatening the entire nation.I will not be surprised if the security agents give their support to the boys.ALL BOKO HARAMS WILL DIE AND ROT IN HELL.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by ssjalo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2011

PLEASE MY DEAR NIGERIAN STOP PROVOKING EACH OTHER,LET FIGHT FOR PEACE TO REIGN IN OUR LOVELY COUNTRY.

IF YOU ARE MUSLIM,ARE TRULY FOLLOW THE TEACHING OF QUA RAN ?     yes or no

BE SURE OF ANY ANSWER YOU WILL GIVE,

THEN

IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN,ARE YOU TRULY FOLLOW THE TEACHING OF BIBLE ?   yes or no

so,please let sing our national anthem and think over it twice,we would know the answer

LET BOW OUR HEAD AND PRAY FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIA
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
ssjalo:

PLEASE MY DEAR NIGERIAN STOP PROVOKING EACH OTHER,LET FIGHT FOR PEACE TO REIGN IN OUR LOVELY COUNTRY.

IF YOU ARE MUSLIM,ARE TRULY FOLLOW THE TEACHING OF QUA RAN ?     yes or no

THEN

IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN,ARE YOU TRULY FOLLOW THE TEACHING OF BIBLE ?   yes or no

so,please let sing our national anthem and think over it twice,we would know the answer

LET BOW OUR HEAD AND PRAY FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIA

Feeble minded! Always resorting to religion when God himself has given us the power to craft our own destiny by the works of our hands! I hate people like you and i mean it in a nice way!
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Roland17(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
Una go suffer, una go tire, una go quench. una better leave wahala for where e dey lie down o
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Chainrule4me: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
Wetin b d difference btw BH AND MEND sef no b d same dem be,because dem get amnesty nw does dat mean dey are saviour nw.dey beta stop dere move,and nt let america mind game of nigeria dividing in 2015 2hapen because if dey go dat will mark d start of civil war.because during dere strugle 2 find a member Of BH,innocent lyf wil share 4rm it,and hausas wil retaliate,b4 u knw it Our lagos will be d starting point because it cntain majority of all tribe,igbo vs hausa,b4 uknw it yoruba wil join 4kiling innocent yoruba.i pray dey dont go and cause begining of civil war.i knw he wont try it,because rich man no go wan die especialy nw dat amnesty dey pay well and other royal tretment for militant boys. innocent yoruba.i pray dey dont go and cause begining of civil war.i knw he wont try it,because rich man no go wan die especialy nw dat amnesty dey pay well and other royal tretment for militant boys
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Chainrule4me: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
Wetin b d difference btw BH AND MEND sef no b d same dem be,because dem get amnesty nw does dat mean dey are saviour nw.dey beta stop dere move,and nt let america mind game of nigeria dividing in 2015 2hapen because if dey go dat will mark d start of civil war.because during dere strugle 2 find a member Of BH,innocent lyf wil share 4rm it,and hausas wil retaliate,b4 u knw it Our lagos will be d starting point because it cntain majority of all tribe,igbo vs hausa,b4 uknw it yoruba wil join 4kiling innocent yoruba.i pray dey dont go and cause begining of civil war.i knw he wont try it,because rich man no go wan die especialy nw dat amnesty dey pay well and other royal tretment for militant boys. innocent yoruba.i pray dey dont go and cause begining of civil war.i knw he wont try it,because rich man no go wan die especialy nw dat amnesty dey pay well and other royal tretment for militant boys bo vs hausa,b4 uknw it yoruba wil join 4kiling innocent yoruba.i pray dey dont go and cause begining of civil war.i knw he wont try it,because rich man no go wan die especialy nw dat amnesty dey pay well and other royal tretment for militant boys. innocent yoruba.i pray dey dont go and cause begining of civil war.i knw he wont try it,because rich man no go wan die especialy nw dat amnesty dey pay well and other royal tretment for militant boys
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by oc2fish: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2011
I want the BH to know one thing the day they bomb anything in the south will be the day Nigeria will divide because if they dont want education WE do and if they want to go back to the cave, we dont care. They are welcome to kill there children, wives, sisters, brothers and perants.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Fornorth(m): 3:15am On Sep 21, 2011
oc2fish:

I want the BH to know one thing the day they bomb anything in the south will be the day Nigeria will divide because if  they dont want education WE do and if they want to go back to the cave, we dont care. They are welcome to kill there children, wives, sisters, brothers and perants.

just go and post it on nta or one of our magazines with your full identity and were you are from so that they will know wich side in south you are talking about couse here they don't even know what u r saying.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Johndoe100(m): 4:19am On Sep 21, 2011
Fornorth:

just go and post it on nta or one of our magazines with your full identity and were you are from so that they will know wich side in south you are talking about couse here they don't even know what u r saying.

Cowards full ya side?
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by dabrake(m): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2011
Boko haram wil nt bomb our country again. D nxt tym such idea(even if by mere imagination) enters their head, they wil 4l down dead. And their sponsors hv jst 3days(beginnin frm 2de 2 repent). Failure 4 dem 2 do so means they are incurrin God's wrath. Pls, if ur related 2 any of them(the bombers or the sponsors), go and warn them NOW! Any one that says we wont rest, the person wil rest in peace. I'v only spoken as God's oracle
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2011
That is pure madness. Going to the North? When you have hausas in the south.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by sampeter(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2011
A 'white elephant' objective hyped to attract attention!
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Coldsteel(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2011
Were the ND millitants granted anmesty & training programs 2 turn them in2 BH fighters.if im nt wrong,d purpose was 2 rid dem off arms & make em better men, bsids,do dey think dey would be better off than d JTF with all dia allies, & who says BH only operates 4rm borno, wel,al i've gt 2 say 2 u guys is "EDI CAYE"
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by liberty27(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2011
People, please what does it take for a country to divide in peace, if we cannot be one same country?

Criminality is criminality, Be it MEND, BH or anything. Everyone has a duty to talk to his brothers and friends. These bodies/movements have people who are one way or the other related to some of us. It is our eternal responsibility to preserve peace (youthful blood may not think so, but in time wisdom will tell you same).

I think our Northern brothers should seriously engage their brothers in dialogue to forestall peace, while our Southern counterparts should do same with their brothers also. It is time to arise in our capacities and say/act/preach NO to terrorism, bloodshed and criminality, else posterity will never forgive us.

Whether as one country, 2 or 3 countries, as humans and creations of ONE GOD, we need to love and stop destroying the work of GOD (under any guise).
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by liberty27(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2011
Criminality is criminality, Be it MEND, BH or anything. Everyone has a duty to talk to his brothers and friends. These bodies/movements have people who are one way or the other related to some of us. It is our eternal responsibility to preserve peace (youthful blood may not think so, but in time wisdom will tell you same).

I think our Northern brothers should seriously engage their brothers in dialogue to forestall peace, while our Southern counterparts should do same with their brothers also. It is time to arise in our capacities and say/act/preach NO to terrorism, bloodshed and criminality, else posterity will never forgive us.

Whether as one country, 2 or 3 countries, as humans and creations of ONE GOD, we need to love and stop destroying the work of GOD (under any guise).
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Fokativ: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^ Good point.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by tsadiq(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
Wow ! Mend vs boko haram ! may God Punish Whoever is behind the boko haram-s
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2011
As a nigerian I am proud that the Niger Deltans are ready to risk their lives to save the nigerian state.
But this is not the way, this will only trigger a civil war.
Moreover what we need is not a destructif force (the JTF can do that), what we need is technologie, spies and interrogation methods. That is the only way to deal with terrorists.
And I think it will be a good thing to put high surveiliance on our borders (Niger Deltans can do this) andkeep an eye on the people with money in the north.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by executinal(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2011
Blood of innocent souls will be wasted. Though MEND will wipe BOKO HARAMS away with JUJU, but Boko is ready to give their life for no reason. Please we need peace, but if Boko haram insist, lets get them to pieces.
I laugh in Bokomendharam grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 28, 2011
Restraint is the key word, Mend fighting Boko haram would cause a civil war.
In such a fight our economy will collapse and it would take us fifty years to recover after the civil war.
Terrorists want you to believe they are ready to die: not true.
They send desperate people who they fanatise to commit suicide.
Most of the terrorists are people like you and me who want to gain some money or power out of fear.
What we can do is ignore them and let the security services do their jobs.
let us show them we are ready to take any risk we need to take to help our nation.
Let us help the JTF as we possibly can.
We are the true people of Nigeria. We are the great people of Nigeria.
They have got to know that !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance / Cameroon Appeals For International Military Aid To Fight Boko Haram / Why Yahaya Bello Lost Anebira's Support – Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.