Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. (18678 Views)

7 Reasons Why New Hires Quit Before 90 Days / Why You Should Conduct Background Checks On Your New Hires / Did I Do Wrong With My Attitude ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by AntiChristian: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
naturefellow:
it's who you are. It's shitty!

Can you define tribalist?
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by AntiChristian: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ransomware:

Block head carrying blocks. What a perfect combination. You are truely a rotten gift that keeps on smelling.
Get your charred soul out of my comment.

Children of hate!
Na you go carry block!
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by negbike(f): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
We are currently dealing with that now. Lady just started working with us and thinks she's the head of the company. Little does she know she's about to be fired.

1 Like

Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Children of hate!
Na you go carry block!

Hate? hate you?
I am sorry to disappoint you but you are not that important.
why would I hate a blockhead that carries block for a living, who does not even live in a house with running water,

you are a butterfly thinking you are a bird because we are on a faceless forum.

Boy go play in the dirt were you belong
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by olisefom: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kaycee54321:

It takes a person of depth to view both sides of the coin from the edge.

Respect, Sir.

Cheers sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by naturefellow(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Can you define tribalist?
Google is your friend. Better change!
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by AntiChristian: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
naturefellow:
Google is your friend. Better change!

an advocate or practitioner of strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.

So how is this applicable to me? Which tribe am I advocating for?
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by AntiChristian: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ransomware:

Hate? hate you?
I am sorry to disappoint you but you are not that important.
why would I hate a blockhead that carries block for a living, who does not even live in a house with running water,

you are a butterfly thinking you are a bird because we are on a faceless forum.

Boy go play in the dirt were you belong

Children of hate are those who spread hate about everything including Nigeria!
They are pessimist just like you. They abound everywhere online cursing and abusing everyone!

Dey carry your block dey go!
I never said you hate me!
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by Onota: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Spot on! "Seek first to understand and then be understood" - Steve Covey

1 Like

Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Children of hate are those who spread hate about everything including Nigeria!
They are pessimist just like you. They abound everywhere online cursing and abusing everyone!

Dey carry your block dey go!
I never said you hate me!

Why would I hate Nigeria or Lagos or Yoruba people? unlike you, I don't paint an entire ethnic group with a single brush when I have not interacted with every single one of them. I have met really shitty Yoruba and really shitty Igbo people and I have met awesome and wonderful Yoruba and Igbo people. I treat people by their actions, I don't generalize like you bunch who have not evolved past tribal associations and politics.

This is my last piece of advise to you.
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by Dicado: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oboy keep kpaet! This no be talk. Na the organisation dey see the person wey them hire as Messiah and no be the other way round. [quote author=Rubyjade post=122166205][/quote]
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by Rubyjade: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
angry
Dicado:
Oboy keep kpaet! This no be talk. Na the organisation dey see the person wey them hire as Messiah and no be the other way round.
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by Rubyjade: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Asswipemod:

Auditors will not like this thread. Especially one fake one who resides in Ibadan and who is a salesman. He carries that kind of attitude even on this forum. Wanna know him? It's Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by DrDunamis(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=Rubyjade post=122166205][/quote]

And what if they were actually doing it wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by Poanan: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
QuinModah:
I think new hire are different from new hire in respect to their levels of experiences.

For example, a new hire can be, new GOC, new Unit commander (Director).

In this context, are we saying they should not fix some loopholes after they have understood the process , system and people? Yes, they will, and that where the Messiah comes in.

Also, either you are good employee or bad employee, you will always have enemies.
Is your name Olabode with surame that starts with S and end with l, or you have two monikers one posting and the other responding. I just noticed I may be wrong

1 Like

Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Why won't they feel like messiahs? When you put long list of job description and requirements like the new hire is coming to revive a dying the company
There's also something about new minds - they can see opportunities old minds don't see, because all old minds have been conditioned to think in a particular way. I know a company that posts job adverts when they need fresh ideas. During interviews they ask candidates questions what they think they can do differently and better if employed, and they then evaluate such information for usability. Without actually employing anybody! It's disgusting, but fresh brilliant minds should not be underestimated.
Tech giants like Google are successful because they value fresh minds, fresh thinking. And new hires are one of the greatest sources.
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by naturefellow(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

an advocate or practitioner of strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.

So how is this applicable to me? Which tribe am I advocating for?
your tribe or ethnicity is no better or superior than others. The more you denigrate others because of their origin, the less of a human you are. Capisce!

Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by AntiChristian: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2023
naturefellow:
your tribe or ethnicity is no better or superior than others. The more you denigrate others because of their origin, the less of a human you are. Capisce!

Where did i say my tribe is better than any other?
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by naturefellow(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did i say my tribe is better than any other?
Look yourself in the mirror and ask same question. You'd get your answer.
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by AntiChristian: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2023
naturefellow:
Look yourself in the mirror and ask same question. You'd get your answer.

You call someone a name, then prove it !
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by naturefellow(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

You call someone a name, then prove it !

This is cool advice!
Unlike some from a village in Anambala whose life problem was caused by MC Oluomo, Tinubu and APC.
🤡
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by QuinModah(f): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2023
Poanan:

Is your name Olabode with surame that starts with S and end with l, or you have two monikers one posting and the other responding. I just noticed I may be wrong
nah
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2023
naturefellow:

🤡

So how is that tribalistic?

Assuming i said someone in Lagos now will it still be tribalistic to you?

You are what you think of others!
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by naturefellow(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

So how is that tribalistic?

Assuming i said someone in Lagos now will it still be tribalistic to you?
You are what you think of others!
keep fooling yourself, thinking you're clever by countering questions.

Self-deception is worse. Shun tribalism.
It's in the way you deliberately misspell a certain state in the original reply. (why didn't you quote that?)
It's worse in words and action in your closet.
It's something that will eventually consume you if left unchecked.
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by AntiChristian: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2023
naturefellow:
keep fooling yourself, thinking you're clever by countering questions.

Self-deception is worse. Shun tribalism.
It's in the way you deliberately misspell a certain state in the original reply. (why didn't you quote that?)
It's worse in words and action in your closet.
It's something that will eventually consume you if left unchecked.

Who am I tribalistic to/against?

All these exist in your mind!
Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by Poanan: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=122210144]nah[/quote

I know why i am asking and am sure u do. Your response says it all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt / NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.