Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,245 members, 7,977,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:18 PM

LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery (35534 Views)

Kenya University Launches Degree In Witchcraft(pix) / LASU Replies Critic Of Its LASU Bread Bakery (Pix) / Nexford University Launches Its Community Space In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by OBTOREPA(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
TravelEmpire:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::61::51::66::44
How much for Austra.?
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
CodeTemplar:
what about shekpe and monkeytail? Those things the students indulge in that makes them feel 'superior' to glorified secondary school.
grin grin grin
Tell them brah
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by ThatFairGuy1: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Can you keep quiet for once
JasonScoolari:
LASU BREAD....

So, to the VC now, this is a great innovation and the bakery is part of her administration's drive to increase IGR?

Jehovah Nissi!!!! What kind of fuckery is this?

Very soon, Amala and Ewedu will also be part of her administration's drive to increase IGR... LASU Amala and Ewedu.

I need to potopoto my eyes to stop seeing all these fuckery.

1 Like

Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by MatrixCircle: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Universities are talking about CRISPR and other technologies in STEM. We still dey talk about bread making. Bakery Bread making that started over 2000 years ago grin grin

3 Likes

Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by rolams(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:
An institution for higher learning giving accolades for producing bread, I mean BREAD undecided

When other universities in the world are breaking records in Aeronautics, medical sciences, Engineering etc, Nigerian universities are busy celebrating producing Bread. Not like the Bread is even Bread of Life. undecided

Nigeria is retrogressing rapidly.

I can't laugh alone. See the school where I got my B.sc oooo!
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Lukuluku69(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:
An institution for higher learning giving accolades for producing bread, I mean BREAD undecided

When other universities in the world are breaking records in Aeronautics, medical sciences, Engineering etc, Nigerian universities are busy celebrating producing Bread. Not like the Bread is even Bread of Life. undecided

Spot on.

All of them are guilty though. All of them.

There is Unilag Pure Water too and many many laughable stuff being paraded as achievements by our Ivory Towers.
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Ewedegubbler: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
TravelEmpire:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::61::51::66::44

ekperima. eleribu somebody
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
LASU bread ...... Only bread to be sold on the campus.......

What happened to other forms of research........ Nigeria, I hail thee ......😜🤣

1 Like

Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by YeyeGbami: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lautech bread comes to mind.
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Pat081: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

you are one of the problem we have in this country Rome was not build in a day do you know that

2 Likes

Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by bonnyhope: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

I think this is just a means of generating revenue for the school
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Adeneeyee84: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Innovative
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Killermamba: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
If universities have to resort to this to “increase IGR”, are they really worth the title? Universities are incentivised to conduct research and innovation that can extend beyond geographies. The mediocrity is painful.

https://twitter.com/LASUOfficial/status/1640957860963049474?t=qSLcRaSEZsguZm8bQCYd_g&s=19
Instant employment for all lasu graduate

1 Like

Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Well if i read clearly, LASU opened bakery for business to increase IGR not for research...

Abi is that difficult to fathom

3 Likes

Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Hezzyluv: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

@Bold,
You hate nonsense! grin grin grin
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Junni0r(f): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Stop patronising mediocrity. University in 21st century producing bread to generate funds is a big low. It's a university for crying out loud! They should go into inventories like Biogas waste management and collaborate with government if they truly want to generate funds. Producing ordinary bread that our dearest daughter Ahnie can produce inside her 2 by 2 kitchen is laughable.
u forgot to add "with chikini money" grin grin grin
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Hoelujohn: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Venerable612:

It’s not entirely bad - if the facility employs staff and
Students studying food tech / bakery related courses. There might be an argument that it provides hands on experience for the students whilst helping to generate funds.

I think what’s unacceptable is monopolising the bread market in the School. That’s anti-competitive and the FCCPC may consider this illegal.

In covenant university only their produce is sold in the campus except when they don't produce it
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by bonnyhope: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Stop patronising mediocrity. University in 21st century producing bread to generate funds is a big low. It's a university for crying out loud! They should go into inventories like Biogas waste management and collaborate with government if they truly want to generate funds. Producing ordinary bread that our dearest daughter Ahnie can produce inside her 2 by 2 kitchen is laughable.

I am waiting for the institution that will tap into that opportunity of the enormous waste we generate in this country and convert it to useful products.
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by ufotunang: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Very good..it will also create jobs .. direct and indirect jobs

2 Likes

Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by JuanDeDios: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Venerable612:

It’s not entirely bad - if the facility employs staff and
Students studying food tech / bakery related courses. There might be an argument that it provides hands on experience for the students whilst helping to generate funds.

I think what’s unacceptable is monopolising the bread market in the School. That’s anti-competitive and the FCCPC may consider this illegal.
I agree with bolded. FCCPC ought to come for them.
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Junni0r(f): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
TravelEmpire:
says someone typing from ogun state. grin

So all ur family don pack go USA nah?

Dey Play
Just Dey Play grin grin grin
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Bfly: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nice move!
Make e sha dey affordable and nutritious o.

Now wey you don sharpaly monopolise am.

Besides, why the Vice Chancellor dey pose with that thing?
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Junni0r(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
SHINJA:
Rubbish ..

Anyway God bless Southsouth and Southwest

God bless the good people of Southwest..

God bless the Christians of Southwest protect them from herdsmen and bokoharam .

God bless president OKORO OBI...
hmmm

Attatcheee

Abeg no joing SS with SW again.
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by renderme: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
All universities in the UK and US are profit making companies. Zonefree you must be confused.

If the universities can't pass the real cost of education to the poor populace then it's okay for them to turn to several ways for making profit to subsidize education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by omonnakoda: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Where around the world have you been?
You just open your ignorant mouth and talk rubbish. You don't know,don't know that you don't know and think you know everything

2 Likes

Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by tonididdy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Atleast dem launch something 🤣
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by stacyadams: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

u mean the country dies rapidly cheesy
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by SHINJA: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Junni0r:
hmmm

Attatcheee

Abeg no joing SS with SW again.

No we Southwest Christians love Southsouth..

Our problem in southwest are the yoruba muslims
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by CaptainFM1: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na wa oooo. Who do us like this for Africa?
Re: LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery by Junni0r(f): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
SHINJA:
No we Southwest Christians love Southsouth..
Our problem in southwest are the yoruba muslims
ohhh
Are u a christain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos / 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) / Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.