Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ged Test Centre In Nigeria - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ged Test Centre In Nigeria (6351 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ged Test Centre In Nigeria by cutewalex: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2011
I want to take GED Exams to apply for a school in United state . Did anyone know any Prometric centre offer GED Test .
Re: Ged Test Centre In Nigeria by jetsetgo: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
yeah, the state of Maine offer their version of the GED online, you can access that through www.prometric.com

Firstlogic is one of the centres that mete out the test in nigeria. If you still need further info just ask and i will provide you with all links to GED materials on the www
Re: Ged Test Centre In Nigeria by teeebest(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=jetsetgo]yeah, the state of Maine offer their version of the GED online, you can access that through www.prometric.com

Firstlogic is one of the centres that mete out the test in nigeria. If you still need further info just ask and i will provide you with all links to GED materials on the www[/quote]
Please I need the link to the GED materials online asap.◦-†нªηкs-◦
Re: Ged Test Centre In Nigeria by klbakare(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2015
teeebest kindly give me info on this exam...i need to do this exam and most importantly find out the cost. my email address is kl_bakare@yahoo.com . thanks a bunch

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Educational Website And Others For As Low As 30k Live At Yemlat!!! / List of project topics for computer science and engineering students / Admission Requirements For Admission Into Cotonou,benin Republic Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.