Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

Asiwaju Tinubu: ‘#i-am-drugified’! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu: ‘#i-am-drugified’! (228 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu: ‘#i-am-drugified’! by y2jacob1: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lately the hashtags #TinubuForPrison, #I-Am-Drugified and #TinubuTheDrugDealer had been trending online especially on Twitter. Ever since he ‘won’ the presidential poll of last February 25th the ‘President-elect’ has been subjected to all sorts of ridicule with his mountain of baggage coming to the fore. No ‘elected’ President in Nigeria’s history had ever suffered such snide remarks and consistent reminders of a sordid past.

As the hashtags trended last weekend the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council (APC PCC) Director of Media and Publicity, Bayo Onanuga, had reacted angrily to the embarrassing tweets. Onanuga, the new Joseph Goebbels of our time, had said: “All those sons of bitches tweeting the hashtags #TinubuTheDrugDealer, #TinubuForPrison, your days are numbered. One day, you will face the wrath of law and God for tweeting malicious falsehood about Nigeria’s President-Elect”...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/asiwaju-tinubu-i-am-drugified/

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu: ‘#i-am-drugified’! by 2aces(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
#Tinubuforprison #NaijapabloescobaGCFRN tongue

(1) (Reply)

Oliyide’s And The Fresh Attacks On Governor Dapo Abiodun / Graham Potter Sacked By Chelsea After Less Than Seven Months In Charge / Tribunal Grants Abia LP Permission To Inspect INEC Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.