Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,394 members, 7,917,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? (930 Views)

What's The Cost Of Ivf In Nigeria / The Things That You Need To Remember When Getting One / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by EriMma1: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
How can one go about it here in Nigeria?

How much is it and what are the chances of a successful implant?

Please I need detailed info to guide my next move.

For those who may want to know why I'm opting for this. It's because I don't trust men enough to marry one.
Secondly, after years of being celibate, I no longer feel the urge to be intimate with a man and can't bear a man touching me let alone climbing me.

Right now, I want a mini me but don't want to get pregnant through the natural process hence my decision to go for an IVF.

I would also like to know if I can get a white man's seed here in Nigeria cos I want that Latino kinda baby.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by EriMma1: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Any one with info?
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by saintopus(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
EriMma1:

For those who may want to know why I'm opting for this. It's because I don't trust men enough to marry one.
Secondly, after years of being celibate, I no longer feel the urge to be intimate with a man and can't bear a man touching me let alone climbing me.

Right now, I want a mini me but don't want to get pregnant through the natural process hence my decision to go for an IVF.

I would also like to know if I can get a white man's seed here in Nigeria cos I want that Latino kinda baby.

Thanks.

You want a Latino or oyinbo spérm?

Albino plenty for Benue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by EriMma1: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
saintopus:

You want a Latino or oyinbo spérm?

Albino plenty for Benue

Hehehehe.. you no well o. I don't want albino, Biko.😂
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2023
what happens when the child requests to know his/her father?
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by EriMma1: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
what happens when the child requests to know his/her father?

I'll tell him or her why it's not necessary.
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

I'll tell him or her why it's not necessary.

grin

Are you sure you are ready for this?
Better wait for your man to find you so that you can follow the natural course of life, even those that developed IVF still choose to mate for procreation.

IVF is a remedy for couples who could not procreate and not for singles.

1 Like

Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by EriMma1: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

grin

Are you sure you are ready for this?
Better wait for your man to find you so that you can follow the natural course of life, even those that developed IVF still choose to mate for procreation.

IVF is a remedy for couples who could not procreate and not for singles.

Wait for which man? Didn't you read it in my op where I said I can no longer stand a man's touch? That their disease touch... Mtchewwww
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

Wait for which man? Didn't you read it in my op where I said I can no longer stand a man's touch? That their disease touch... Mtchewwww

You sincerely need one, if you are Igbo, I can link you up with some nice dudes in Europe. kiss

Send a Pm
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by EriMma1: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You sincerely need one, if you are Igbo, I can link you up with some nice dudes in Europe. kiss

Send a Pm

If I ever change my mind, I know where to get one. So thanks. I don't need any.
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

If I ever change my mind, I know where to get one. So thanks. I don't need any.

Alright, but in case you change your mind, this is to let you know that I'm very serious and 3 of them have confided in me why they want to come home soon.

Igbomen prefer their own.
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by EriMma1: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Alright, but in case you change your mind, this is to let you know that I'm very serious and 3 of them have confided in me why they want to come home soon.

Igbomen prefer their own.

And who told you I'm Igbo?
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

And who told you I'm Igbo?

You forgot I asked you?
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by EriMma1: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You forgot I asked you?

I don't remember answering any questions regarding my ethnicity 👀👀.. .

By the way, you haven't answered the question I seek in my op.
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

I don't remember answering any questions regarding my ethnicity 👀👀.. .

By the way, you haven't answered the question I seek in my op.

I wouldn't even advice couples to go for IVF talk more of a single woman.

Science is good but there are areas it shouldn't teach.
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by EriMma1: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I wouldn't even advice couples to go for IVF talk more of a single woman.

Science is good but there are areas it shouldn't teach.

LoL.. ok.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by XAUBulls: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

Thanks.

I have a vast knowledge of this field.
It seems you are in your late 30s so,
I'll generate my comments with that
in mind.

First off, NEVER bring a child into this world without letting that child know the biological father.

Male children worldwide especially want to know their paternal roots which they strongly use to define themselves and their future descendants. You will never regret
letting the child know this.

The issue is that getting the specific ethnicity sperm you want... can only be got in Europe and America.

Would you like to explore the coparenting option if you don't want to be married? Get a man who will be in your child's life and who doesn't want to get married and then raise your kid(s) together.kiss wink

Regardless, IVF is very expensive and runs into millions of Naira and the failure rates are higher (the older the age of the woman and her depleting pool of eggs).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by EriMma1: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
XAUBulls:

I have a vast knowledge of this field.
It seems you are in your late 30s so,
I'll generate my comments with that
in mind.

First off, NEVER bring a child into this world without letting that child know the biological father.

Male children worldwide especially want to know their paternal roots which they strongly use to define themselves and their future descendants. You will never regret
letting the child know this.

The issue is that getting the specific ethnicity sperm you want... can only be got in Europe and America.

Would you like to explore the coparenting option if you don't want to be married? Get a man who will be in your child's life and who doesn't want to get married and then raise your kid(s) together.kiss wink

Regardless, IVF is very expensive and runs into millions of Naira and the failure rates are higher (the older the age of the woman and her depleting pool of eggs).

Wow.. thanks for this great info. I really appreciate.

How is the co parenting done?
Hope no physical contact will be involved for the conception..

IVF is in millions with slim chances? Wow! I never get that kind money to throw around o.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by XAUBulls: 5:49am On Apr 01, 2023
EriMma1:

Wow.. thanks for this great info. I really appreciate.

How is the co parenting done?
Hope no physical contact will be involved for the conception..

IVF is in millions with slim chances? Wow! I never get that kind money to throw around o.

Thanks.
You are welcome!
Re: HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE? by 1Sharon(f): 4:10am On Jun 01
Were

(1) (Reply)

Be Absolutely Sure Of The Water You Drink. Get A Distiller / Any Dentist Here? Pls Help / Research On Men’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.