Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

A Useful Story - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Useful Story (142 Views)

Specialized Plastic Extrusion Comes Up As A Useful Technology Used For Different / Fg, Nse Collaboration Useful, Says Vp Osinbajo / UBA Transaction And Useful Codes 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Useful Story by didroon43: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
One day, I got an unexpected call from one of my uncles. My mother's brother to be precise. We had a little bit of chit chat (very little) then he went straight to business.

He told me that he wants to register his Union, that the bank they are using told them that if they don't register their Union they would block the account.

Immediately he said it I understood because there are certain requirements that needs to be done before running a Union. Those requirements are also part of the processes involved in getting the certificate for the NGO.

I replied him that what the bank said was true and that he needed to take the advice from the bank to do the needful.

As you can see, registering your entity (business, company, or NGO) is very important and makes you run your operations with peace of mind.
Re: A Useful Story by Lucasinho(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Now you have succeeded in marketing yourself.... congratulations grin

(1) (Reply)

Expert, Accurate And Timely Translation Service Across Nigeria. / Are You Working Harder Or Smarter? Tips To Balance Work And Life / Are Mining Plant Still Worth Investing In In 2023? Five Things Should To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.