Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

"jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” (3639 Views)

I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / If Jesus Came Back And Looked Like This, How Many Would-- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by modnd3(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Kxakohdf0ew/TnNCH2lYqYI/AAAAAAAAAiA/SpYTt2HSg3U/s320/Nasir+Siddiki.jpg[/img]

Left to Die

By age 34, Nasir Siddiki, a successful businessman, had made his first million, but money meant nothing to him on his deathbed. Diagnosed with the worst case of shingles ever admitted to Toronto General Hospital , his immune system shut down and doctors left him to die.

The next morning I woke in a sterile room on the eighth floor of the hospital, my skin burning as though someone had doused me in gasoline and lit a match. I felt on fire from the inside out.

My doctor arrived and looked at me in wonder. “The blisters are multiplying so fast I can literally watch them grow,” he said. ‘”Your body isn’t fighting back.”

Read more >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2011/09/is-jesus-son-of-god.html#more
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Sweetnecta: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2011
[Quote]During the darkest hour of the night, I woke and saw a man at the foot of my bed. Rays of light emanated from him, allowing me to see his outline. I couldn’t see his face, it was too bright. No one had to tell me, [b]I knew it was Jesus.[/b]How did this guy know who it was without what he saw identifying himself first? Why assuming that it was Jesus, except that the man's heart was never in Islam? he has something with Paul though; Satan has taken a form that they both perceived to be Jesus. A true muslim would have known that the only one that you can see in reality is Muhammad [AS] and the rest Satan can pretend to be them. A true Muslim would have read ayatul Qursi, to know who was actually in front of him.

[Quote]The Koran mentions Jesus; Moslems believe He existed, not as the son of God, but as a good man and a prophet. I knew this wasn’t Mohammed. I knew it wasn’t Allah. Jesus was in my room. There was no fear, only peace.[/Quote]Too many assumptions of who appeared but ignored the reality that this was Satan.

[Quote]“Why would You come to a Moslem when everyone else has left me to die?” I wondered.
Without words, he spoke to me. “I Am the God of the Christians. I Am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.”[/Quote]The bold is my proof that this was Satan. Jesus never said any of these when he was on earth. He knew nothing about and he did not sanction Christianity.
If this muslim man had recited Ayatul Qursi, the Satan would have disappeared before the end of this very verse. I guess the magic of satan worked on the person without Iman. May Allah protect True Muslim from the clutches of Satan, playing Jesus or anyone else. Amin.[/quote]
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by thehomer: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
modnd3:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Kxakohdf0ew/TnNCH2lYqYI/AAAAAAAAAiA/SpYTt2HSg3U/s320/Nasir+Siddiki.jpg[/img]

Left to Die

By age 34, Nasir Siddiki, a successful businessman, had made his first million, but money meant nothing to him on his deathbed. Diagnosed with the worst case of shingles ever admitted to Toronto General Hospital , his immune system shut down and doctors left him to die.

The next morning I woke in a sterile room on the eighth floor of the hospital, my skin burning as though someone had doused me in gasoline and lit a match. I felt on fire from the inside out.

My doctor arrived and looked at me in wonder. “The blisters are multiplying so fast I can literally watch them grow,” he said. ‘”Your body isn’t fighting back.”

Read more >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2011/09/is-jesus-son-of-god.html#more

I simply wonder at stories like this. The doctors left him to die? The man was placed in a sterile room and most likely received a lot of drugs yet the doctors left him to die? He of course never said how long he was left in this hospital to die but he was discharged with a lot of drugs which he probably took and who knows the sort of therapy he received yet the doctors left him to die.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Sweetnecta: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2011
incidentally, as i looked at his face, thinking to see traces of prostration on his forehead, nothing shows that this man prostrated recently, or ever before.
one forgets there are arab christians, who in their effort to deceive, they allow themselves to be brought in as some former muslim.

we muslims know our own when we look at the face.

this man does not fit it. there is no trace of prostration, and it does not have to be dark, before you know he is a person who used to prostrate.

why wouldn't satan appears to him as Jesus, knowing fully well that his heart was not in Islam.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

incidentally, as i looked at his face, thinking to see traces of prostration on his forehead, nothing shows that this man prostrated recently, or ever before.
one forgets there are arab christians, who in their effort to deceive, they allow themselves to be brought in as some former muslim.

this man does not fit it. there is no trace of prostration, and it does not have to be dark, before you know he is a person who used to prostrate.
why wouldn't satan appears to him as Jesus, knowing fully well that his heart was not in Islam.

Time out!! You can tell who has or hasn't been prostrating by looking at the forehead? you're so eager to discredit the man's story about jesus appearing to him that you deny he was ever a Muslim because there is no trace of wear and tear on his forehead? The story is bulls#it but you don't have to resort to staring at foreheads to figure out if he was a real muslim.

Why don't you post a picture of your own foreheads so that we can see that you have been prostrating.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Sweetnecta: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
[Quote]« #4 on: Today at 12:31:27 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 11:12:10 AM

Time out!! You can tell who has or hasn't been prostrating by looking at the forehead? you're so eager to discredit the man's story about jesus appearing to him that you deny he was ever a Muslim because there is no trace of wear and tear on his forehead? The story is bulls#it but you don't have to resort to staring at foreheads to figure out if he was a real muslim.[/Quote]ask any consistently practicing muslim. he hopely not she will tell you that the face that prostrates has a trace of prostration on it. and when a muslim just finished the salat, when you hear the voice, compared to when he was far away from salat time, you can tell. if he says to you i am just finishing my salat, you know he is telling the truth.

the That Prophet [as] was reported to have said to the caller to prayer, companion Bilal Rabah [ra], "oh Bilal, start the call for prayer so that we can enter the period of relieve from the complication of the worldly activities" [some wording similar, but meaning is that]. Ask muslims. We have muslims on earth and i dont know about the martians. I have no intention of discrediting the guy. This is not my first time of hearing about people encountering Jesus. I always say it is Satan that established himself in the form of what they think Jesus is.
If such an incident happens to me, Allah will give me the strength to start reciting Ayatul Qursi. Such a being will not dare hang around till it finishes. And if it does, I will command it to prostrate to Allah. And then when he does, I will prostrate to Allah with him. My prostration is for Allah, alone.

[Quote]Why don't you post a picture of your own foreheads so that we can see that you have been prostrating.[/Quote]Martian, you forgot that I have been alive longer than you? Your young man trick to see the face of daddy will not work. Look. When you see any muslim who is getting there in age, imagine me.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Sweetnecta: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2011
sala calms the nerves. it cools you down. if you are angry, make 2 rakat. you will calm down and be relaxed completely by the time you finished.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

ask any consistently practicing muslim. he hopely not she will tell you that the face that prostrates has a trace of prostration on it. and when a muslim just finished the salat, when you hear the voice, compared to when he was far away from salat time, you can tell. if he says to you i am just finishing my salat, you know he is telling the truth.

the That Prophet [as] was reported to have said to the caller to prayer, companion Bilal Rabah [ra], "oh Bilal, start the call for prayer so that we can enter the period of relieve from the complication of the worldly activities" [some wording similar, but meaning is that]. Ask muslims. We have muslims on earth and i dont know about the martians. I have no intention of discrediting the guy. This is not my first time of hearing about people encountering Jesus. I always say it is Satan that established himself in the form of what they think Jesus is.
If such an incident happens to me, Allah will give me the strength to start reciting Ayatul Qursi. Such a being will not dare hang around till it finishes. And if it does, I will command it to prostrate to Allah. And then when he does, I will prostrate to Allah with him. My prostration is for Allah, alone.

Martian, you forgot that I have been alive longer than you? Your young man trick to see the face of daddy will not work. Look. When you see any muslim who is getting there in age, imagine me.

I didn't say post a picture of your face, I said post a picture of your "forehead". Or post pictures of a muslim with the "islamic forehead" and someone else without the sign of prostration.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by muhsin(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
Crap. cheesy grin
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by LagosShia: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
"Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by thehomer: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

I guess those Muslims with traces of prostration on their forehead do not fall sick or die. How do you know he has never prostrated before or recently? I don't think it it necessary for all Muslims who pray to injure their foreheads. Besides, the man must have been ill for quite a while.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Sweetnecta: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ almsost an ODE to assume muslims injure their foreheads to have traces of prostration.
Again, traces does not mean Prostartion mark is there. You just have to look at it and know that this forehead is touching the floor, regularly.

When a child is born, the sole of the foot is as soft as the skin. in fact you can see the pink-like of the flesh and blood under.

this pink-like you can't see on the skin.

guess what? it is the same sole at some point in life that will be so hard that it cracks. if not it will tough as a hide [hyde].
why does it crack or becomes tough except that its often on contact with hard surface.

The prayerful muslim's forehead is like that and it is not because there isinjury.

Allah says in the Quran that the traces of prostration is on their foreheads.

I remember a new revert in Nigeria telling me that in all his hardship as he entered Islam, lost of wealth, mother in law and wife, all within 6 months to a year, as he struggled to keep Islam away from the deceit of satan; in all of that, when he enters salat, all his worries are forgotten.

InchaAllah, i hope he makes hajj this year, the event he wants to be part of, in less than a year of all the above listed disasters.

May Allah make it easy for you my man in Abeokuta. Amin.

Thehomer is not hitting home runs. Instead, striking out every time at the bat. They need to send you minor league [the farm] or trade you for a player that will produce before you injure the team the way you are going.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Sweetnecta: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2011
@thehomer; I copied the article so that you can the the bold to proof that the man will not be assumed to have not prayed in a long time, that the traces of prostration leaves his forehead, looking like your forehead.

[Quote]By age 34, Nasir Siddiki, a successful businessman, had made his first million, but money meant nothing to him on his deathbed. Diagnosed with the worst case of shingles ever admitted to Toronto General Hospital , his immune system shut down and doctors left him to die.

Read more >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2011/09/is-jesus-son-of-god.html#more[/Quote]

If he was seek for months and he was praying, laying on his side, Allah will still keep his face shining, if he has any iman.

I often asked, how do these people know he is Jesus and not Satan? They are using the Norwegian guy picture or a Jew from the wrong tribe?
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

ask any consistently practicing muslim. he hopely not she will tell you that the face that prostrates has a trace of prostration on it. and when a muslim just finished the salat, when you hear the voice, compared to when he was far away from salat time, you can tell. if he says to you i am just finishing my salat, you know he is telling the truth.

Martian, you forgot that I have been alive longer than you? Your young man trick to see the face of daddy will not work. Look. When you see any muslim who is getting there in age, imagine me.

Prostrating before the black stone in Mecca.

Who wants to be an idol worshiper. undecided

Since when did Prostrating make one a God-fearing person. undecided

Should it not be from the heart and not external works. sad

Islam is just plain silly and funny.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Sweetnecta: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2011
[Quote]Since when did Prostrating make one a God-fearing person. Undecided

Should it not be from the heart and not external works. Sad

Islam is just plain silly and funny.[/Quote]Good morning. So we should ask Jesus about the bold?

Silly man. Almost a dullard. He reads that Jesus couldn't help himself from prostration when he need God the most; before he was arrested.

The man who is frosting all over the place is asking if Muslims and Jesus are fakes.

This man worships the same Jesus. Alhamdulillah. Jesus rejects his worship. Alhamdulillah. We muslims rejects it for Jesus because we know he is from our religion.

Alhamdulillah. He is not extending the worship to us the muslims. We would have rejected it as Jesus did by pointing to our prostration. Asking him to do the same, because God does not prostrates. Only worshipers of God does in Islamic monotheism.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by LagosShia: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2011
frosbel:

Prostrating before the black stone in Mecca.

Who wants to be an idol worshiper. undecided

Since when did Prostrating make one a God-fearing person. undecided

Should it not be from the heart and not external works. sad

Islam is just plain silly and funny.

what you call "idol worship" is biblical.we are following the examples in the bible of "stone worship" by the holy men of Jehovah! cheesy

Genesis 28:18
The next morning Jacob got up very early. He took the stone he had rested his head against, and he set it upright as a memorial pillar. Then he poured olive oil over it.

Genesis 35:14
Jacob set up a stone pillar to mark the place where God had spoken to him. Then he poured wine over it as an offering to God and anointed the pillar with olive oil.

Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

Jonah 2: 4-7
“Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet ‘I will look again’ toward thy holy temple…When my soul fainted within me I remembered Yahweh; and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.”

2 Chronicles 6:18-21
18 “But will God really dwell on earth with humans? The heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 19 Yet, LORD my God, give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence. 20 May your eyes be open toward this temple day and night, this place of which you said you would put your Name there. May you hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place. 21 Hear the supplications of your servant and of your people Israel when they pray toward this place. Hear from heaven, your dwelling place; and when you hear, forgive.

1 Kings 8:27-29
27 “But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 28 Yet give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy, LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence this day. 29 May your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, this place of which you said, ‘My Name shall be there,’ so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by LagosShia: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2011
@"frosbel"

with the references given above,why are you accusing the bible of propagating and promoting "idol worship"? shocked
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2011
LagosShia:

what you call "idol worship" is biblical.we are following the examples in the bible of "stone worship" by the holy men of Jehovah! cheesy

Genesis 28:18
The next morning Jacob got up very early. He took the stone he had rested his head against, and he set it upright as a memorial pillar. Then he poured olive oil over it.

Genesis 35:14
Jacob set up a stone pillar to mark the place where God had spoken to him. Then he poured wine over it as an offering to God and anointed the pillar with olive oil.

Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

Jonah 2: 4-7
“Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet ‘I will look again’ toward thy holy temple…When my soul fainted within me I remembered Yahweh; and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.”

2 Chronicles 6:18-21
18 “But will God really dwell on earth with humans? The heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 19 Yet, LORD my God, give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence. 20 May your eyes be open toward this temple day and night, this place of which you said you would put your Name there. May you hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place. 21 Hear the supplications of your servant and of your people Israel when they pray toward this place. Hear from heaven, your dwelling place; and when you hear, forgive.

1 Kings 8:27-29
27 “But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 28 Yet give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy, LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence this day. 29 May your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, this place of which you said, ‘My Name shall be there,’ so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place.

Lol.

A pillar was set up as a memorial not an object of worship like the black stone in Mecca. And by the way, do you know that the black stone is just a piece of meteorite which the pre-islamic pagans worshiped ?

Now though the temple is no more physical but spiritual , in the hearts of men.

2 things before I close :

1. Why use a corrupted bible to affirm your position , lol.   grin grin grin    You guys just cannot do without the bible. Without the bible no ISLAM , right

2. Why use stone age , ancient practices to justify 21st century activities   undecided

Really sad and pathetic
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Good morning. So we should ask Jesus about the bold?

Silly man. Almost a dullard. He reads that Jesus couldn't help himself from prostration when he need God the most; before he was arrested.

The man who is frosting all over the place is asking if Muslims and Jesus are fakes.

This man worships the same Jesus. Alhamdulillah. Jesus rejects his worship. Alhamdulillah. We muslims rejects it for Jesus because we know he is from our religion.

Alhamdulillah. He is not extending the worship to us the muslims. We would have rejected it as Jesus did by pointing to our prostration. Asking him to do the same, because God does not prostrates. Only worshipers of God does in Islamic monotheism.

Keep your dead religion to yourself !!!
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by LagosShia: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2011
@frosbel

the fact is memorial or no memorial,Jacob poured oil upon it to "annoint" it.that is reverence to the stone.isn't it?

Daniel opened his window and thousands of miles away and kneeled towards the temple in Jerusalem that is made up of an altar just as the black stone.

Solomon too said anyone facing that building made up of stone his prayer would be accepted.

Jonah was in pain and was hoping to look towards that temple.

how do you accept all these are not idol worship,but when the Muslim does the same and faces a temple of God and a memorial of Abraham in Makkah,you accuse him of idol worship? do you read people's minds to know their intention if they truly are worshipping the stone or symbolically facing that direction to worship God? besides,an idol is not a place of worship people turns towards but a carved image or stone that is worshipped itself physically as an object and is believed to be "god" and have powers.in other words,an idol is what man creates for himself and by himself without knowledge of God as something to worship and revere.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by LagosShia: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
frosbel:

2 things before I close :

1. Why use a corrupted bible to affirm your position , lol.   grin grin grin    You guys just cannot do without the bible. Without the bible no ISLAM , right

2. Why use stone age , ancient practices to justify 21st century activities   undecided

Really sad and pathetic

we are presenting the bible verses for your consumption.and not for our own benefit but your benefit to convince you and open your eyes.

you are asking "why use stone age,ancient practices to justify 21st century activities"?

my answer to you:

why use a "stone age and ancient" book (bible) to justify 21st century life?

you still hold that book and those verses as "holy and authoritative".you are asking me a question you should answer.what a fool!
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Sweetnecta: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
The dude loves being called something frosted.

And the one from out of space, though claiming he is from Sub Sahara Africa should look at a muslim who prays regularly which is not a rare person in Sub Sahara Africa and compare this person's forehead to his own.

The difference will be shining versus complete dullness.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by thehomer: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^ almsost an ODE to assume muslims injure their foreheads to have traces of prostration.
Again, traces does not mean Prostartion mark is there. You just have to look at it and know that this forehead is touching the floor, regularly.

When a child is born, the sole of the foot is as soft as the skin. in fact you can see the pink-like of the flesh and blood under.

guess what? it is the same sole at some point in life that will be so hard that it cracks. if not it will tough as a hide [hyde].
why does it crack or becomes tough except that its often on contact with hard surface.

The prayerful muslim's forehead is like that and it is not because there isinjury.

An ode to what? It looks like your inability to form coherent sentences extends to your poor thinking ability.
Do you think that walking around with a scarred forehead is normal? Were you taught basic health education in school? Do you know that bruises and abrasions are considered injuries? What is the relevance of the sole of a child's foot? Do you walk on your forehead?

Sweetnecta:

I remember a new revert in Nigeria telling me that in all his hardship as he entered Islam, lost of wealth, mother in law and wife, all within 6 months to a year, as he struggled to keep Islam away from the deceit of satan; in all of that, when he enters salat, all his worries are forgotten.

InchaAllah, i hope he makes hajj this year, the event he wants to be part of, in less than a year of all the above listed disasters.

So does this mean that the man cannot fall ill?

Sweetnecta:

Thehomer is not hitting home runs. Instead, striking out every time at the bat. They need to send you minor league [the farm] or trade you for a player that will produce before you injure the team the way you are going.

Meh take me to the farm then. At least its obvious that you'll be unable to run anything more complicated than street hawking.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by thehomer: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@thehomer; I copied the article so that you can the the bold to proof that the man will not be assumed to have not prayed in a long time, that the traces of prostration leaves his forehead, looking like your forehead.

If he was seek for months and he was praying, laying on his side, Allah will still keep his face shining, if he has any iman.

I often asked, how do these people know he is Jesus and not Satan? They are using the Norwegian guy picture or a Jew from the wrong tribe?

Of course. As if praying to your God would have made a difference. Why weren't other Muslims praying for him?
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by LagosShia: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2011
thehomer:

Of course. As if praying to your God would have made a difference. Why weren't other Muslims praying for him?

miracles in Islam are abundant.you just need to visit places like the Imam Hussain (a) mosque in Karbala,the Imam Ali (a) mosque in Najaf,the Sayyida Zainab (a) mosque in Damascus,the Imam Rida mosque in Mashad,and every other place where the members of the Ahlul-Bayt (a) of Muhammad (s) are buried and witness Allah (swt) shower His blessings and favors upon His servants who have honored and acknowledged His chosen ones.infact the Quran itself is a healing and reciting supplications of the Ahlul-Bayt (a) does wonders!!!

as for the alleged miracle of that man the OP posted,Jesus told us that:

Mark 13:22 and Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible.

[b]so you can go to hell with your miracle if its source is of false beliefs,fake prophecies and the devil himself.[/b]you cannot make anyone deviate from the truth and obstruct the path of knowledge.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by thehomer: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
LagosShia:

miracles in Islam are abundant.you just need to visit places like the Imam Hussain (a) mosque in Karbala,the Imam Ali (a) mosque in Najaf,the Sayyida Zainab (a) mosque in Damascus,the Imam Rida mosque in Mashad,and every other place where the members of the Ahlul-Bayt (a) of Muhammad (s) are buried and witness Allah (swt) shower His blessings and favors upon His servants who have honored and acknowledged His chosen ones.infact the Quran itself is a healing and reciting supplications of the Ahlul-Bayt (a) does wonders!!!

as for the alleged miracle of that man the OP posted,Jesus told us that:

Mark 13:22 and Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible.

[b]so you can go to hell with your miracle if its source is of false beliefs,fake prophecies and the devil himself.[/b]you cannot make anyone deviate from the truth and obstruct the path of knowledge.

Really? Are modern day miracles also performed there?
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by mazaje(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2011
thehomer:

An ode to what? It looks like your inability to form coherent sentences extends to your poor thinking ability.

grin grin. . . . .Some times I hardly understand what sweetnectar is saying. . . .The guy has lost it completely. . . grin grin
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2011
mazaje:

grin grin. . . . .Some times I hardly understand what sweetnectar is saying. . . .The guy has lost it completely. . .  grin grin

You should not be surprised, he makes as much sense as you , thehomer and co !!   

Only difference is your gibberish is packaged slightly better  grin

Whats that saying again , same FATHER and different ____________
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by thehomer: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
mazaje:

grin grin. . . . .Some times I hardly understand what sweetnectar is saying. . . .The guy has lost it completely. . . grin grin

Lets give him time and hope he soon recovers.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by thehomer: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
frosbel:

You should not be surprised, he makes as much sense as you , thehomer and co !!   

Only difference is your gibberish is packaged slightly better  grin

Whats that saying again , same FATHER and different ____________

Really he makes as much sense as I do? Then he is probably in a much better shape than you are.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by Sweetnecta: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2011
@Mazaje; Never will you be able to understand anything rational if you go through life the way you are.

@Thehomer; « #22 on: Yesterday at 01:00:52 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 09:51:42 AM

The prayerful muslim's forehead is like that and it is not because there is injury.

An ode to what?[/Quote]Look up at the first bold. That should answer your question. I said almost.

[Quote] It looks like your inability to form coherent sentences extends to your poor thinking ability.
[b]Do you think that walking around with a scarred forehead is normal?[/b][/Quote]So a person with rugged facial bone structure is not normal just as much? What about a person who the sole of his feet are soft since for most people its hard, thick? You are not making sense because you generalize based on your limited exposure.

[Quote] Were you taught basic health education in school? Do you know that bruises and abrasions are considered injuries? What is the relevance of the sole of a child's foot? Do you walk on your forehead?[/Quote]does skin, say that of the knee have to be injured, or suffering bruises or abrasions for it to be darker than that other parts of the lower limbs? How about the elbows?

So does this mean that the man cannot fall ill?[/Quote]Getting sick is part of life, man. Hallucination, seeing things that are not there are based on weak faith or some demented mind. Do you see things?

Meh take me to the farm then. At least its obvious that you'll be unable to run anything more complicated than street hawking.[/Quote]Our languages are different. I guess this street hawker knows few things you don't know. Farm in this case is where they are grooming talents in Baseball. Why am I talking to you? Is not that you believe in anything except believing in your arrogance to have answer for everything.
Re: "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die” by thehomer: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Mazaje; Never will you be able to understand anything rational if you go through life the way you are.

@Thehomer; « #22 on: Yesterday at 01:00:52 PM »Look up at the first bold. That should answer your question. I said almost.

Looks like you need to take those health education lessons.

Sweetnecta:

So a person with rugged facial bone structure is not normal just as much? What about a person who the sole of his feet are soft since for most people its hard, thick? You are not making sense because you generalize based on your limited exposure.

Again, what does this have to do with your forehead being scarred? Do you walk on your forehead? Why should it be having signs of injury while your left cheek doesn't?

Sweetnecta:

does skin, say that of the knee have to be injured, or suffering bruises or abrasions for it to be darker than that other parts of the lower limbs? How about the elbows?

The knees and elbows are pressure points. Do you use your forehead as a pressure point? You do realize that the prayer mark on the forehead is a scar.

Sweetnecta:

Getting sick is part of life, man. Hallucination, seeing things that are not there are based on weak faith or some demented mind. Do you see things?

Since getting sick is part of life, do you think prayers would have prevented him from getting sick?

Sweetnecta:

Our languages are different. I guess this street hawker knows few things you don't know. Farm in this case is where they are grooming talents in Baseball. Why am I talking to you? Is not that you believe in anything except believing in your arrogance to have answer for everything.

Pretty much everyone knows something that someone else doesn't know so what? Really? In my arrogance I have the answer for everything? Yet you're the one who proposes a God and knows exactly what he wants?
Maybe you're right that I shouldn't be talking to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Draw A Distinction Between Miracles And Magic? / Santa Claus Was A Catholic Bishop Who Owned A Slave Named Black Pete / December Retreat 2013: Crossing Over to a New Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.