Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,234 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date (1230 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? / โ€œI Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!โ€ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by JustANairlander(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

You sure did.
Btw,where's that lady sef?
Hope them never bully her from nairaland?
who knows? Been long since I've seen her here. Even Samantha had to deactivate her old acc grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by ahnie: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
JustANairlander:
who knows? Been long since I've seen her here. Even Samantha had to deactivate her old acc grin
Dem dey learn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What if dem con be me wey dey collect gbas gbos and gets crazy mentions and PM's dem for don hang themselves be that.

Crazy peeps here I swear
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by JustANairlander(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
ahnie:

What if dem con be me wey dey collect gbas gbos and gets crazy mentions and PM's dem for don hang themselves be that.

Crazy peeps here I swear
as in lots of them, you jxt gotta to know how to keep your stance, that's why I said you are one of the few females I respect here
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
guobe:
I think a thread like this will make nairaland spicy where people can meet and know each other possibly date and who knows get married.There are some people that don't really have that time to approach each other physically but online they are good at interacting and are good people too.In meeting someone for the first time it is vital you meet the person in a public place like eaterys.If you are interested in meeting someone here,just describe the qualities you require and your state you reside in.lets see how this goes.

You've been on this forum since 2007, Jesus nawa ooo

I'm sure you' must have been compensated with a membership/fan badge
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 3:10am On Mar 31, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

You've been on this forum since 2007, Jesus nawa ooo

I'm sure you' must have been compensated with a membership/fan badge
I am their daddy like wizkid
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by LeeSmart: 5:58am On Mar 31, 2023
JustANairlander:
noo, just wanna be taught hausa language by ahnie or fadilamarakiriki
Fadilamaikiriki ni kirikiri ko? Lol
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Truvelisback(m): 6:08am On Mar 31, 2023
guobe:
Nice one ahnie you have always been a darling on nairaland l

For ur mind now..... grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by LeeSmart: 6:09am On Mar 31, 2023
ahnie:

Crazy peeps here I swear
Normaly all these girls 4rm delta state abi south south self, dem get craze 4 head, dem no de hear word. So we understnd why u neva deactivate, the ballz wey u get e big pass some guys own 4 here. Awon iron lady
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by LeeSmart: 6:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Truvelisback:
Allow de guy make e try him luck.... But make him no 4get say na married woman lane him de follow so.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Truvelisback:
jealously as you hear darling all your body de shake
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by dammyz101(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Its a welcome development. Am open to meet any interested nairalander around ph

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by advanceDNA: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Dead on arrival thread. Who wants to meet this toxic people of Nairaland.

Vawulence only...
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by advanceDNA: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Truvelisback:

I hate Asslicking... Very repulsive
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2023
Peace is not an option grin
advanceDNA:

Vawulence only...
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Jeon(f): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I support you!
๐Ÿ‘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by ahnie: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Mood this morning,fada lawd deliver me from 8ters and gossipping peeps

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2023
I want shaybebaby to adopt me ๐Ÿ˜
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Newyorkitis(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2023
Area scatter full this place.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by guobe: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2023
dammyz101:
Its a welcome development. Am open to meet any interested nairalander around ph
Nice one maybe when I go to PH someday I will hala you
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by JustANairlander(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2023
LeeSmart:
Fadilamaikiriki ni kirikiri ko? Lol
:-:-
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Junni0r(f): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2023
ahnie:
Seconded
thirded grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by NothingDoMe: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2023
Funny thread. Una doh.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by wumi2017(f): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2023
Yes am interested o
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by abba09: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
i want to meet with a big assed lady that reside in kano. i dont care about her personality if she has big ass its automatic qualification
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by DCmaverick(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
NL Women wnt com in here cus women are been abused and deprived of their rights here in NL. JUS KNW DIX & KNW PEACE
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by advanceDNA: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dont send transport fare to any girl..... we dont want to hear any noise that u got scammed....

Go and meet women in person around you....

Nairaland is for cruise and vawulence...

No lose guard.....
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by pansophist(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
The problem with anonymous forum is that it reveals the worse in people. Many of the so called toxic people might just be cool in real life, responsible and sensible. You'll just love them.

Also, some of the people that are toxic might just be a mirror that made you question your beliefs, challenging your worldview, that it's easier to call them toxic instead of self-introspect.

But like light, the opposite is darkness, and everybody have their dark sides. So the gangster rawing like a tiger here can be the sweetest guy, just that, his tigerism is the mode of being he display on naira land.

If I'll self-analyse, I'll say that most men likes me, some women like me but don't identify with it so as not to betray the herd, lots of women dislike me, some love me, and some don't care.

But one thing is certain, I'll always have a deep respect for people who are real. Who identify with their scars, who defend and identify with their belief, than the idiot that is a coward and desperate for acceptance. Just like Trump, hate him or love him, one thing is certain, he is not your beach.

I've met and know some nairaladers offline and they are sweet people, and I felt their energy that I don't take serious what they write here. Humans are way complex than animals, so never judge people by their online persona.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Truvelisback(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
guobe:
jealously as you hear darling all your body de shake
Jealous ke! grin For ur information Tiger Ahnie is married with children(4 to 5 children or even more than that).

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by Endeared(f): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Guobe whereโ€™s ur location? Are u single or divorced
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders Ready To Know Each Other Or Date by nicerod(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Where be ya location?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Igbo Man Made His Wife Pregnant / What Pills Can He Take To Start Having Sexual Feelings For Opposite Sex. / No Wife, No Job'; 45-year-old Friend Threatens To Commit Suicide In PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.