Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Uche Jombo Denies Abortion Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Denies Abortion Rumour (3151 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Denies Abortion Rumour by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
Uche Jombo seems really vexed about this abortion rumour which stemmed from a Soft-sell magazine. In discussing the issue she said;

”You know how emotional I am. I have cried for smaller things but this one, I still curse the person, till tomorrow. It will only take God for me to see the person and not harm him,” she fumed, ”For me, that was my biggest scandal ever. It was really damaging and I won’t stop fighting till I get justice.
Well, I’m currently in court with the soft-sell magazine, for writing what I have come to consider the worst media story in my entire life and career, which was completely false and malicious. During the world premiere of my second movie last year, Holding Hope, I lost so much weight deliberately based on my character as a Cancer patient only for this paper to write on their front page that I aborted a pregnancy at six months, hence the lost of weight.
It’s still all over the net, just Google Uche Jombo/abortion, you’ll see over 500 pages…
Read More<>http://philiponyia..com/2011/09/uche-jombo-denies-abortion-rumour.html
Source<>QuestionMark Magazine

Re: Uche Jombo Denies Abortion Rumour by Kunbee: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2011
She never gets anything right. Uche look at yourself, no really please do.

The nails, the hair, the fake eyelashes, the black apoche(suede) gown with no colour or accessories to make it pop. And you have a nice shape, you shall overcome.
'
@op its good she is taking legal action, the media needs to be taught that you can't get away with everything.
Re: Uche Jombo Denies Abortion Rumour by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2011
^^^
Haba, easy on her. grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo Denies Abortion Rumour by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2011
@Kunbee, u dey vex with this babe ooo. wetin she do u
Re: Uche Jombo Denies Abortion Rumour by doctokwus: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
Much as pple like to hear d private lives of celebrities,responsible journalism shd b practised,if d story is false,d writer and paper shd go in for it

(1) (Reply)

Designer Showcases New Designs Clothes Which Leaves Men’s PENIS Hanging Out Bare / Omawumi flaunts baby bump at The 2015 Amvcas with Waje & Edewor / Uncensored Video & Photos-maheeda Dances Naked! +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.