Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,513 members, 7,975,058 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:53 PM

Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted (605 Views)

US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges / Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by okuta007: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2023
President Donald Trump has been indicted by the New York D.A Office - America has become officially a Banana Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by okuta007: 2:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Stay tuned as more information emerge about the 30+ count charges against former President Donald Trump
Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by Brendaniel: 2:24am On Mar 31, 2023
okuta007:
Stay tuned as more information emerge about the 30+ count charges against former President Donald Trump

The same way Tinubu was indicted...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by WhereMyLoud: 2:35am On Mar 31, 2023
He may bulldoze through
Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by Laggafin: 2:57am On Mar 31, 2023
He should be jailed till death.. very divisive ex potus

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by peacettw: 3:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Laggafin:
He should be jailed till death.. very divisive ex potus

I strongly support this. America's woes and fall from grace began with this man. Now, look where we all are. Countries acting with impunity, and threatening to use nuclear wars on countries that defy them.

China is warming up on their insanity level. First they will test their military might on Taiwan/USA and if they succeed, best believe that they will recolonize Africa next.

Let not talk about North Korea. That's another level of crazy.

Without America acting as big brother, we are definitely heading towards another world war and guess who suffers..... You and Me, the certified riff raffs of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by Mumusaphire: 6:01am On Mar 31, 2023
USA as d world leader is far better than China and Russia.
Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by Babapyro: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2023
Mumusaphire:
USA as d world leader is far better than China and Russia.
You're delusional,God forbid bad thing, I'll pick Russia and china anyday
Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by Mumusaphire: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Babapyro:

You're delusional,God forbid bad thing, I'll pick Russia and china anyday
the way ur father trained u is bad. U must abuse to bring out a point. Od.e

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by Babapyro: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mumusaphire:
I'm not going to stoop your level and roll in the dirt with you, you're a pig
Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by Mumusaphire: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Babapyro:

I'm not going to stoop your level and roll in the dirt with you, you're a pig
Eran.Ko. it is when u first said rubbish and u received ur clap back, u will now know that u don't want to stoop level. Od.e.
Re: Donald Trump; Former U.S. President Indicted by okuta007: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mumusaphire:

exactly - the same China Nigerians were beaten with clubs during covid and no one could cough or protest about it - the same China that killls her muslim citizens - criticizing the USA is very enticing to i diots who have never travelled outside their village but when u visit countries around the world u will know America is like home compared to others

(1) (Reply)

Putin And Prigozhin Staged This Drama To Ferret Out The Traitors In Russia. / Biden Impeachment Officially Authorized As Republicans Unite On Vote / Tsunami Warnings After Massive 8.8 Earthquake Strikes Chile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.