Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,529 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa (30746 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by xynerise: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Ewu!! The same Agberos that will ask you to pay for parking somewhere to fix your car
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by redsun(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Is this one a Yoruba actress? Bittchass slowpoke, how can unregulated and rampaging thugs be useful to anyone in society aside from their cohorts and patrons who use them to maintain chaos and disorder in society?

1 Like

Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Ghezo: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2023
TMSMedia:
Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos - Actress Etinosa

https://igberetvnews.com/1442138/car-spoils-road-will-never-value-agberos-actress-etinosa/

Look at this village girl..what happened to auto rescue

Agbero are even the problem they will come there and rob you or worse
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by hush15: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2023
youngeagle:
You see the reasoning of an average Nigerian, they like celebrating what is not feasible or tolerated in anywhere in the world because it favors them, so countries that doesn't have agbero are just missing out in this wonderful arm of the government.

You feel me... the way we make wrong things look good ehn.

An agbero is an agbero. No matter how nice we try to coin it. If an agbero is all that she said, then they won't be an agbero in the first place. Their savage tendency is most predominant and not matter what, it will always supercede the other behaviors.

Same thing applies to all facets of society. A criminal is is a criminal no matter the reason for it or the color of shade they come and and must be punishable to the various degree of crime. You cannot go and steal and they use stolen money to gain accolades. It's wrong but that's how Nigeria run today. Today, they oppress us and still call for peace. If we continue to celebrate 🍾 immoral behaviors and encourage social and political vices, we are just gradually building a jungle or animal farm where not animals are equal and we all know the story of the animal farm.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by bonnyhope: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2023
I don't even know what to say sef
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by spiceadole: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Same Agberos that can rob and rape you?
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by F117nighthawk: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2023
And is this an excuse to justify the presence of agberos in the system? What a very disgusting statement
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Gibson07: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2023
True talk
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by shonepa(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Ogun kii u there; in fact those same Agbero will disarm, job u anytime soon.

A grown human like you, saying dey have no value to the society; who u be? u this slave, u go dey bow down to ur oga for work as if em be God.

This baboon saying trash fit dey stay Orile Iganmu, dey form Porsche.

Na craze people like you dey make dis Agbero do shit to innocent people; condemning ur another human beign. Who u epp?

Na God go finally deal with with; u go beg tire no one will come to ur rescue.

Then you go know how Agbero take dey useful for soiciety.

Pierocash:
Until your car spoil on the road at odd hours, and they dispossess you of your belongings,and God is not on your side Dem come still shift your pant join, that's when you know that they are of no value to the society
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Ogboo001: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2023
HOW WILL SOMEONE COME OUT, BECAUSE OF A PERSONAL ONE TIME EXPERIENCE, YOU STAND IN THE PUBLIC TO APPLAUD A PUBLIC NUISANCE. SISTER PLEASE TRY AND COME TO PORT HARCOURT AND AGBEROS IN FIRST HAND WHEN YOUR VEHICLE GETS BAD. IN PORT HARCOURT, THOSE GUYS ARE THE GREATEST NIGHTMARE OF ANY ROAD USER WITH A FAULTY VEHICLE. DON'T PRAY TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM WHEN YOUR VEHICLE BREAKS DOWN!
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Dshocker(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2023
When my friend and i were driving home, sometime last year July, our shaft pull on the road, after 2nd rainbow, due to bad road, at around 8pm...

The same Agberos came for owoda and we refused to settle them, they brought out knives and wanted to stab us, all thanks to the Nigeria army.

Last 2yrs they killed one of my brothers, when he was travelling to the village and his car developed fault at isolo.

Those people are a maniac to the society.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by spartachico(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Senseless , this same agbero that will rob you at night at any slight given chances...ode oshi
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by mattbass(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Agbero for abuja wey collect my 17k na him you say dem good. Taaaarh
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Lithiumite: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2023
youngeagle:
You see the reasoning of an average Nigerian, they like celebrating what is not feasible or tolerated in anywhere in the world because it favors them, so countries that doesn't have agbero are just missing out in this wonderful arm of the government.

We are always too quick to condemn our own situation without considering the peculiarities surrounding us....there is no where in the world there is no crime,which would you rather live with, agberos that have no business with you unless maybe you are a commercial transporter or trader or a murderous villian that would just wake up one day and start shooting at your kids in school or even you at public places or living in a place where you're so scared of your kids walking the streets because of fear of them being knifed or introduced to drugs.

You first need to understand a problem before giving I'll informed opinions
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by sulakishop(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2023
I guess she meant correctional which is a form of reorientation rather than rehabilitation
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Mrtaye: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:
You should thank your God that you were lucky. They must have different version and you just experienced the better version of them.

Though, I think their female victims are always lucky of this their lucky version.

Those guys can do and undo...

I remember how they rushed into an accident scene and the first thing they did was steal the phone of the victim. It took some pass by pleadings for one that hears Igbo among the Agberos to speak Yoruba to his colleagues before they could release the phone.

We pray to meet these version of them that you just met at our time of needy..

Make your car spoil for Oshodi, Ketu under bridge, Mile 2 or Agege for night you go understand well 😂
Walahi na night worse even for anywhere
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by yellowman2225(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Ceenachi:
You should thank your God that you were lucky. They must have different version and you just experienced the better version of them.

Though, I think their female victims are always lucky of this their lucky version.

Those guys can do and undo...

I remember how they rushed into an accident scene and the first thing they did was steal the phone of the victim. It took some pass by pleadings for one that hears Igbo among the Agberos to speak Yoruba to his colleagues before they could release the phone.

We pray to meet these version of them that you just met at our time of needy..

Make your car spoil for Oshodi, Ketu under bridge, Mile 2 or Agege for night you go understand well 😂

Must you put Igbo in all Lagos stories to push your tribal narrative?

I'm sorry for your kind!
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Bahamas95(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2023
When they say most women have fish brains it would sound like an insult but it's true. Just imagine what a so-called adult is saying. Agberos that constitute nuisance to society is what this fish brains is hyping.

The only time they manage to be useful to themselves is when they help passengers carry their bags.....Most of them are criminals.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by yellowman2225(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Odin13:
Hmmm

So humans they defend agberos? Can’t believe this ..

All this to defend druggie .. people are losing their human mind for animal sense

God help Nigerians ..

Instead to push for a better Nigeria.. a sensible adult is typing trash and some sophisticated minds are concurring with the clown

Nigeria must be great… if they wives of agberos like it or not

That's what they call WISDOM. Don't you see where she mentioned rehabilitation?

Most of the so called never do well here in Nigeria, do well abroad where they take rehabilitation serious!
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by shonepa(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Why e cum dey be like say na only dey see tyre? Cos i no think she mention anything related to tyre.

And ur point is even dumber, have u ever experienced that kind of situation?

Then you dont have the right to say shit..move on

MasterJayJay:
Next time your car spoils, don't take it to a mechanic. Call an agbero to fix it.

Woman no sabi fix car tyre. Agbero fix tyre for you, you dey talk say na skill.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by nedekid: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2023
This lady na real Otondo.
Until it happens to her before she will wisen up.
In the 90s, with my old 504 on my way from work. Ojuelegba bridge. Motor broke down. Rather they disabled it through the fuel line in traffic. Next thing traffic cleared. Omo, they told me to look down the bridge how high. Me too I looked. That bridge is high! Igbo and cigar light was flashing in the darkness. I looked that if I survived the fall, those niggar down there will use person for suya.
They said if I did not give money they will throq me down. Last last, they took all my money, even gala I was eating before enabling my car to start.
My aged parents on 3rd mainland nko, car broke down last year, we had to send another car to evacuate them. They obtained 30k before they freed the vehicle.
Let your truck break down on the road, you hear bill of 50k upwards.
Nna, now I have a cutlass in my booth, pepper spray an a taser in the car for protection just incase.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by woleabayo(f): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Karlifate: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2023
youngeagle:

Thank you.

Once an evil thing favours a Nigerian, they call it grace. ☹️
They might even hold Thanksgiving service in their respective religious centres.

If it works against them, they scream "corruption" to the highest heavens. 😂😂
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Lithiumite: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2023
Quest7777:
Fact is, everything in life that has disadvantages also has advantages.
In the case of Agbero, their disadvantages by far outweigh their advantages.
Agbero is an illegality, but they still exist because the Government of the Day use them to rig elections & intimidate opposing voters.

They constitute a nuisance to Society & no civilised country should allow them.

You are partly right on this but do you know there are extortionists in America and Europe worse in South America and Asia even china we all envy.....go SA make you go know how far.

Most of these people we are always so quick to condemn are humans like you and I and are majorly a result of factors far beyond their control maybe as products of bad parenting, irresponsible government and even ambivalence of the larger society.......most of this guys are suffering majorly due to lack of opportunities......I see and deal with this guys on a daily and trust me they are one of the most honest and diligent people you have around and I am very comfortable with them...... though I agree govt needs to reform and we focus them rather than forcefully trying to throw them out.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Lithiumite: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2023
Odin13:
Hmmm

So humans they defend agberos? Can’t believe this ..

All this to defend druggie .. people are losing their human mind for animal sense

God help Nigerians ..

Instead to push for a better Nigeria.. a sensible adult is typing trash and some sophisticated minds are concurring with the clown

Nigeria must be great… if they wives of agberos like it or not

Proffer a solution and let's see rather than yapping invectives devoid of any form of logic...... people who can't even handle their spouses or have any knowledge of public admin will be out condemning everything and everyone else.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by shonepa(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2023
Yet, you are the perfect example. People that think they know more than their fellow Nigerian, una better pass the next man, straight up oppressor na em una be.

Una go dey support thugs for other countries, white man thugery is sweeter to ur ears, they re fresh, you can tolerate that.

Tell me a country without thugs; and see how ur own average Nigerian dey reason?

youngeagle:
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Lithiumite: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:
Welcome to Nigeria where most IQ is as low as a dog IQ because of poverty injected and nurtured in the country be wicked politicians.

So we are suppose to be thanking Agberos for saving us from trouble instead the police and several para military forces in Nigeria. Like where is done in same societies.

Imagine the weak defense she is giving this touts, champions, masterminds and organizers of crime. Agberos is now taking praises the Federal forces are suppose to take.

This is what you get when you are being ruled by clueless and criminal minded leaders.

Civilization in Nigeria Otilor!

She is only trying to make you appreciate the good part of this guys and their role in society as against your vile and putrid condemnations....if you tried reading to the end and not just stopping at the headline which is typical of dim wits,you would see where she inferred that they truly need to be reformed by govt.....noh be only Nigeria get touts and criminals.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by InfinityFabric: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2023
youngeagle:
It's an actress, reasoning and self-reflection is not what they do. She's probably reading from a movies script, who knows.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by MrDoGood(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2023
It's well
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Corridon: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2023
SisterAnn:
Nothing a woman can do without the man except one thing sha.
They don't help us to push out in the labour room. grin
But they are the ones that deposits what you push out in the labour room so they help in a way.
Re: Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa by Junni0r(f): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2023
MC Oluomo girlfriend spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Calls Nina A Bitch, Threatens To Expose Her By Spilling The Beans / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" / Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.