Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,578 members, 7,944,746 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

“I Don’t Feel Like They Have Left Me” – Davido Opens Up On Losing People Close T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Feel Like They Have Left Me” – Davido Opens Up On Losing People Close T (260 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Davido: 2021 Is One Of My Worst Years Because I Lost Many People Close To Me / Davido Opens Application For N250m Orphanage Fund (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Feel Like They Have Left Me” – Davido Opens Up On Losing People Close T by Malodro: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
“I don’t feel like they have left me” – Davido opens up on losing people close to him
The singer whose album Timeless was released today, March 31, spoke about losing individuals in his life during an interview with Beat FM.

Recall that on October 31, 2023, the artist lost his first child, Ifeanyi Adeleke. He stated that the song on his album, Legends Can Never Die, LCND, was devoted to those he had lost when questioned about it.
From losing his mother when he was ten years old to his closest friend, bodyguard, and ultimately his READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

"A Child That Had Not Even Small Headache" Uche Maduagwu & Others React / White Lady Seen Translating Bible Into Pidgin English Fluently / Grantedboy Biography, Real Name, Age, And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.