Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist (709 Views)

T hisGlobe.com Edo,itsekiri,Uhrobo,isoko Are Yoruba Descendant / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / See 2018 Flops In Politics, Most Asked And Comedic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Benin, Urhobo and Isoko are offspring from the same mother and father. But when it comes to national politics, they don’t get along.

The last presidential election is an example of how they see things differently. While Benin are and remain the most vocal obident thugs, Urhobo and Isoko remain some of the most members of the loyal Jagaban army.

Urhobo Wado.

4 Likes

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:
Edo, Urhobo and Isoko are offspring from the same mother and father. But when it comes to national politics, they don’t get along.

The last presidential election is an example of how they see things differently. While Edos are and remain the most vocal obident thugs, Urhobo and Isoko remain some of the most members of the loyal Jagaban army.

Urhobo Wado.

Edo north supported Adams Oshiomole and Voter APC.

4 Likes

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by BloomingDale(f): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:
Edo, Urhobo and Isoko are offspring from the same mother and father. But when it comes to national politics, they don’t get along.

The last presidential election is an example of how they see things differently. While Edos are and remain the most vocal obident thugs, Urhobo and Isoko remain some of the most members of the loyal Jagaban army.

Urhobo Wado.

Thunda fire that your hand that you use in typing that word.

1 Like

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Edo north supported Adams Oshiomole and Voter APC.

Ok. I forgot. Make I change the title to Benin.

3 Likes

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
BloomingDale:

Thunda fire that your hand that you use in typing that word.

Abeg carry ur wahala go. Ozour.

Everybody wey dey obituary na agbero with no manners.

1 Like

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wodu89:

Mad man. Urhobo or Isoko people send you message ? Animal

Urhobos and Isokos have no problem with Ndigbo. Labour and Obi are ideologies that Urhobos and Isokos like Edoites believe in and subscribe to. The population of igbos in Ughelli and Warri are clear testatements of this truth

Carry your ethnic hatred and project elsewhere ode

U be mumu and confirm obonte. Wetin I talk, wetin you dey type?

2 Likes

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by Wodu89: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:

U be mumu and confirm obonte. Wetin I talk, wetin you dey type?

Your towtow angry

1 Like

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by Jennymine(f): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Great

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jennymine:
Great

U be benin, Isoko or Urhobo.
Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wodu89:

Your towtow angry

Ozour.
Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Efewestern
Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by emorse(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:
Benin, Urhobo and Isoko are offspring from the same mother and father. But when it comes to national politics, they don’t get along.

The last presidential election is an example of how they see things differently. While Benin are and remain the most vocal obident thugs, Urhobo and Isoko remain some of the most members of the loyal Jagaban army.

Urhobo Wado.
Speak only of what you know. APC is the most unpopular party in the whole of Delta state just as BAT is the most unpopular candidate. Take a trip and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
emorse:

Speak only of what you know. APC is the most unpopular party in the whole of Delta state just as BAT is the most unpopular candidate. Take a trip and see for yourself.

Delta state is a multi-ethnic state. Na why I mention Urhobo and Isoko the stronghold of APC and BAT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by BloomingDale(f): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:

Delta state is a multi-ethnic state. Na why I mention Urhobo and Isoko the stronghold of APC and BAT.

Mumu. Go school, go school, you refuse. Now, see the result.

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by PoloG: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Don't mind wicked benin people
Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by tsdarkside(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wodu89:

Man mad. Shebi if you wan craze you go craze alone. Why drag clans into it. Isoko people be you, Abi urhobo people send you message?

Where you blind to see the elections was rigged and that labor party emphasized states like Delta, Bayelsa and Alwa Ibom as places they got rigged out?

Keep your madness to your father's house confines and keep tribes and clans out of it

no mind am....they try everything to keep the tribes in the delta separated....
they know when all tribes in the south south stick toghether we would match them equaly....

land disputes is not tribal issues....
you rarely hear bad news between tribes in the delta....

2 Likes

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
BloomingDale:

Mumu. Go school, go school, you refuse. Now, see the result.

Mugu abi Delta no be multi-ethnic state? I no mention Delta and e get reason why I mention Urhobo and Isoko specifically.

Wen dem talk say make u go school, u no go. Na Emeka house u dey go.

1 Like

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by BloomingDale(f): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:

Mugu abi Delta no be multi-ethnic state? I no mention Delta and e get reason why I mention Urhobo and Isoko specifically.

Wen dem talk say make u go school, u no go. Na Emeka house u dey go.

Whatever your reason, it has failed. Emeka, abeg bring me one bottle of big stout.
Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by emorse(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:

And I dey give you inside info say the whole of Delta, Isoko and Uhrobo inclusive, have a negative bias towards anything APC an d especially BAT.
Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
emorse:

And I dey give you inside info say the whole of Delta, Isoko and Uhrobo inclusive, have a negative bias towards anything APC an d especially BAT.

Na lie.

1 Like

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by ekolobaba: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
BloomingDale:

Whatever your reason, it has failed. Emeka, abeg bring me one bottle of big stout.

E be like say u wan knack. But na hero beer we go drink sha as we no dey drink big stout for Anambra.

1 Like

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by olisaEze(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Is that why both the PDP & Omo-Agege were begging OBIdients to vote them in the last guber polls?? I don’t know where dis wan is getting his info, but Old Bendel State is still fully OBIdient till date! grin
Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by Odibembem: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:

Ok. I forgot. Make I change the title to Benin.

Actually Benin and Esan carry Obi matter for their head but the calm Afenmai people of Edo north are calmly Batified and they prevailed. Elections are now over, God bless us all that mean well for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by emorse(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:

Na lie.
Ok na
Re: BeninVs Urhobo/Isoko Politics: Most Edos Are Obident But Urhobo/isoko Are Batist by Ogene001: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:

Urhobo Wado.
All backwards tribe in South south wail about Igbos and advertise it thinking it's a sign of being better. Edo are greater than shitty urhobo and tiny Isoko. In the Eastern axis, Efik, Ibibio are cool with Igbos, ikwerre and ijaw low achievers are the ones crying

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Fake Audio Leak / Again INEC Rejected Their Own Evidence - Hear How Important Witnesses Appear / Breaking: Simon Ekpa Agreed To Drop The Biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.