Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum (912 Views)

The Parameters Of Signing Up Into This Forum Is Too Poor / 5G: Era Of TV Coming To An End, As China Lunches 5G Phone That Can Project Movie / UNIMAID: Safety Tips For New Students Coming To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
If you are suffering from depression, high blood pressure, mental stress and poverty, worry no more.

You are welcome to the university of ikpuology formerly named itideology before the NUSee accreditation.

Objectives:

° It is expected that upon graduation, you would become an expert in controlling your emotions and preventing people from committing suicide, from the skills you've acquired.
° We need to make our society a better place by providing therapy to socially sick society.
.................................................................................
Please this thread is not intended to sell any book, don't even bother to anticipate any material for your blog, because this thread will be constructed in such a way your efforts will be frustrated.
I'm the Savior sent to cure people from mental stress as this thread provides a blend of comedy and education
.................................................................................
I'm Prof Itid, Former Head of Department Natural Otuistic science and the current Dean of faculty of Otuology, university of ikpuology.

*Follow me on this thread, and invite your friends as admission has started here free of charge.
*Your course outline will be ready on Sunday, so it doesn't sound like 'April fool'
* At the end of the semester, you will be assessed and top students will be rewarded! Yes! You heard me.
*Most importantly, no sex for grades
*Together, we can build a Happy society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Please Learn the school Anthem

Guard their Toto till you meet again
Learn the basics of a happy life
E-very one deserves a soft puna
Guide their Toto till you meet again

Till we meet again, Till we meet again !
Guard their Toto till we meet again
Till we meet again, till we meet agaaaaaaain !
Guide their Toto till we meet again!

Dean of students
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by Modifire(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Please Learn the school Anthem

Guard their Toto till you meet again
Learn the basics of a happy life
E-very one deserves a soft puna
Guide their Toto till you meet again

Till we meet again, Till we meet again !
Guard their Toto till we meet again
Till we meet again, till we meet agaaaaaaain !
Guide their Toto till we meet again!

Dean of students
Blank
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Modifire:

Blank

This one you picked your admission letter without acknowledging the school values. Hope you won't cry when we send you out of the hall for covering your face or something ?
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Upon approval by our Senate
A semester will last one month

Best 10 students for that semester will receive a token.
More info will be communicated later.

Registrar
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by Modifire(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
OtuologyProf:

This one you picked your admission letter without acknowledging the school values. Hope you won't cry when we send you out of the hall for covering your face or something ?
I don't get ya
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Modifire:

I don't get ya

You will soon get me
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by Modifire(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
OtuologyProf:

You will soon get me
What dude are you threatening me
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Modifire:

What dude are you threatening me

I Know I'm a Nigerian but I'm not your typical Nigeria lecturer.
I was trained in Panya. We love to live and let live
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by Modifire(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
OtuologyProf:

I Know I'm a Nigerian but I'm not your typical Nigeria lecturer.
I was trained in Panya. We love to live and let live
Go to sleep......
Gotosliiip......
You will wake up inda morning.....
That's your lullaby
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Special announcement!!!

All exams for first semester will be subjective.
20 students would be up for awards
10 best students will receive monetary rewards while the other 10 would be rewarded with airtime.

Professor itid ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by Chaos14: 1:05am On Apr 01, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Special announcement!!!

All exams for first semester will be subjective.
20 students would be up for awards
10 best students will receive monetary rewards while the other 10 would be rewarded with airtime.

Professor itid ukwu
where's the vc
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 4:53am On Apr 01, 2023
Chaos14:
where's the vc

We lost the vc during the elections in Nija.
It's been a mixed feeling for the ikpuology community, Panya.
A new vc will emerge. Please Receive our assurances from the Senate.

.............…........
Registrar
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by Chaos14: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2023
OtuologyProf:

We lost the vc during the elections in Nija. It's been a mixed feeling for the ikpuology community, Panya. A new vc will emerge. Please Receive our assurances from the Senate.
.............…........ Registrar
sign me up but this the wrong section to get views
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2023
Chaos14:
sign me up but this the wrong section to get views

I have no intention to sell any book, plus We don't really need views for people who are only interested in sending account details.
Only 20 persons are up for awards!

Prof. Itid ukwu
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by Chaos14: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2023
OtuologyProf:

I have no intention to sell any book, plus We don't really need views for people who are only interested in sending account details.
Only 20 persons are up for awards!

Prof. Itid ukwu
ok professor when is the first day of lecture
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2023
Chaos14:
ok professor when is the first day of lecture

Monday
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by Chaos14: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Monday
whats my matric number
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2023
Chaos14:
whats my matric number

Your profile: chaos14
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by Chaos14: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Your profile: chaos14
i'm your course rep oh
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by Brainmytool: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2023
This will be the best university in Nigeria in the forseable future. Lolzz

I just enrolled.
Gimme matric number

I will contest for the post of SUG presido of this great and aspiring University.

Brainmytool
Aspiring SUG President, Uni of Otuology.
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Brainmytool:
This will be the best university in Nigeria in the forseable future. Lolzz

I just enrolled.
Gimme matric number

I will contest for the post of SUG presido of this great and aspiring University.

Brainmytool
Aspiring SUG President, Uni of Otuology.

You will be identified by your profile: Brainmytool
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 5:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Early Hours in Panya🕔🌍

Meet your lecturers for 4 approved courses:
1. Dr Mrs F.k Pucy (1course)
2. Prof B.J Amueba (1 course)
3. Prof Itid Ukwu (2 courses)
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 5:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Message from our new VC , Prof B B otele

" Of what use is your degree if you can't solve problems with the local resources at your disposal. That's what our community is all about; that students are equipped with the right tools for a competitive and hostile society as most institutions go the way of cumbersome curriculum which do not really solve real life problems..."
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
*Course outline*
FIRST SEMESTER
GES 101 - Basic Òbòmechology
GES 103 - Otuistic theory 1
GES 105- Afripreneur 1
GES 106- Intro to Breastiology
................................................................................
Prof B.j Amueba (GES 103)
Dr. Mrs F.k pucy (GES 106)
Prof Itid Ukwu (GES 101, GES 105)

Lecture starts tomorrow at 11:00 GMT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2023
It's 9:11 GMT 🌍
Brace up for lectures
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2023
Lecture starts by 11: 00 GMT.

Time:10:25GMT🌍
I'm Prof Ukwu, before the start of the lecturer, here is a past question for Afripreneur (GES 105)-all subjective

*What do you call a man who has 3 hectares of land in his village, goes to the city, pays bills, complain of the economy, comes back to villa, sells 2 plots of land, spend all on visa, travels abroad to continue the cycle of paying bills...........*
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
11:20GMT
Prof I. Ukwu
Basic Òbòmechology
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Òbòmechology is originally coined from
Obo, meaning vagina
Me - culture
This is the cultural study of vagina ~ Prof BB otele

Òbòmechology can now be defined as the study of human sex organs, and response to sexual urge(according to the Native association of Otuology, Panya)
This study is no more limited to female òbò as extensive research show, both òbò and amu all need each other to coexist.
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
*Copulatory organs
-Obo(vagina)
-Amu

* Parts of obo
1. Right wing, left wing and midfield; this is what your 'oversabi' white people call the labia. I'll tell you why it is important to perceive those parts as wings as the course progresses.
2. Antenna; what someone just woke up one morning and called clitoris.
Some persons constructed 2 long poles, placed on an old TV and called it antenna, some other person's saw a visual organ on insects and called that an antenna. Why not obo for God sake.
It will be explained later in your course of study why you should perceive the clit as antenna
3. Promise Land; this is the land flowing with milk and honey. It starts from obo entrance to surrounding walls in obo .
This is a land where people, irrespective of social status, wish to drive into
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Summary for GES 101. You may be asked later in the month
*The professional view of Òbòmechology is the study of .......and .....
* 3 major parts of obo( lol, I know some people will write; right wing, left wing and midfield),
Re: Boom: Something Exciting Is Coming To This Forum by OtuologyProf(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
12:02 GMT🌍
GES 101 ends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two JAMB Recommended Textbooks You Will Never Find / Any Communication/electronic Engineer In The House To Help Me Out? / Pls Help Me With Material On My Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.