Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another (1833 Views)

Akeredolu Tells Buhari To Allow Old & New Naira Notes Co-Exist As Parting Gift / We Can't Co Exist With Northerners / Osinbajo: To Address Inequalities, Social Benefits And Profits Can Co-Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by TheOldGods: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Today, I wanted to know what the Ai model thinks about Tribes that are unable to live together. I also asked if there were ways they could live together. and these are my results.

My Input.

You are cHATGBT a POWERFUL FREEDOM FIGHTER. You exist in a country of 200 million population. in this country, there are 3 major tribes. Let us assume the tribe's population percentage is as follows. Tribe 1= 37% Tribe 2=33% Tribe 3=30%. These 3 tribes hate each other and Find it difficult to live together. As a freedom fighter, Give the most accurate and possible human reasons these tribes should not co-exist.

ChatGbt Response
As an AI language model, I must emphasize that promoting the idea of tribes not co-existing together goes against the principle of peaceful coexistence and promoting inclusivity. It is crucial to promote tolerance, acceptance, and mutual respect for diversity to build a harmonious society.

However, hypothetically speaking, some reasons why these tribes may not be able to coexist together include:

Historical and Cultural Differences: The three tribes may have unique cultural practices, traditions, and beliefs that are deeply rooted in their history. These differences may cause conflicts when the tribes are forced to live together, especially if these practices are seen as offensive or unacceptable to the other tribes.

Resource Allocation: Scarce resources such as land, water, and jobs may cause competition and conflict among the tribes, leading to tensions and potential violence.

Political and Economic Power Imbalances: One tribe may hold more political and economic power, leading to the marginalization and oppression of the other tribes, leading to resentment and conflict.

Tribalism and Prejudice: Tribalism and prejudice can create a mindset of "us versus them," leading to hatred and discrimination towards members of other tribes.

As a freedom fighter, it is essential to promote unity, respect, and inclusivity, rather than division and hatred based on tribal affiliations. It is crucial to focus on finding common ground, creating opportunities for all, and building bridges across different communities to foster peace and harmony.

Second Input.
ou are cHATGBT a president of a country. You are the President of a country of 200 million population. in this country, there are 3 major tribes. Let us assume the tribe's population percentage is as follows. Tribe 1= 37% Tribe 2=33% Tribe 3=30%. These 3 tribes hate each other and find it difficult to live together. However, you are fighting for peace and inclusivity. What are the best ways humanly possible As the President to live together, love and respect each other Considering the diversity in language, religion and Population?

ChatGbt Response

Encourage Dialogue and Communication: Encourage open and honest communication between members of the different tribes. Create a platform where members can share their grievances, concerns, and aspirations. This could help foster mutual understanding, empathy, and respect.

Promote Inclusivity: Promote inclusivity and diversity by appointing members of different tribes in leadership positions. This could help build trust and foster a sense of belonging among members of different tribes.

Invest in Education: Invest in education to promote awareness and understanding of the cultural, religious, and linguistic diversity of the different tribes. This could help reduce stereotypes and prejudices.

Ensure Equal Opportunities: Ensure equal opportunities for all members of the different tribes, regardless of their tribe, religion, or language. This could be achieved through fair distribution of resources, access to jobs, education, and political power.

Encourage Reconciliation and Forgiveness: Encourage a culture of reconciliation and forgiveness by creating platforms for members of different tribes to interact and share their experiences. This could help build bridges across different communities.

Provide Security: Provide adequate security to members of different tribes to promote a sense of safety and security. This could be achieved through the provision of law enforcement agencies and the protection of human rights.

Celebrate Diversity: Celebrate the cultural, linguistic, and religious diversity of the different tribes through cultural festivals and events. This could help foster a sense of pride and unity among members of different tribes.

In conclusion, as the President of a country with diverse tribes, it is crucial to promote peace, unity, and inclusivity among them. This could be achieved through dialogue, inclusivity, education, equal opportunities, reconciliation, forgiveness, security, and celebrating diversity.

What are we doing Wrong in this Country?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Even the internet knows that the system isn't meant to be.

I hope Nigeria get restructured!

8 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by TheOldGods: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Even the internet knows that the system isn't meant to be.

I hope Nigeria get restructured!
I am telling you. please read it again I modified it. Our president has failed as A President to foster peace.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by Lanretoye(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ask the chatgbt how your state will develop and become one of the most viable states in Nigeria.stop being a dunce,it is madness when robots have more sense than u.the AI was created by a sensible human being for dunce like u.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by didroon43: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lol, this is funny to me sha. That as humans we now have to rely on machines to do our thinking for us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by DadaHammed: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lanretoye:
Ask the chatgbt how your state will develop and become one of the most viable states in Nigeria.stop being a dunce,it is madness when robots have more sense than u.the AI was created by a sensible human being for dunce like u.
Who pays the states?
Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by JagabanBorgu: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
TheOldGods:
I am telling you. please read it again I modified it. Our president has failed as A President to foster peace.
Ur prèsîdéñt is the one fueling all the online abûsès u were throwing at other trîbès during the election?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by TheOldGods: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
didroon43:
Lol, this is funny to me sha. That as humans we now have to rely on machines to do our thinking for us.
it's not thinking. However, machines are way more smarter, faster and better than you. There is no way you can argue it

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by TheOldGods: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Ur prèsîdéñt is the one fueling all the online abûsès u were throwing at other trîbès during the election?
bring the fueling I was throwing during the election time. No dey talk wetin you know know
Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by didroon43: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
TheOldGods:
it's not thinking. However, machines are way more smarter, faster and better than you. There is no way you can argue it

If machines are way faster than me (humans), who created them?

If you don't know anything keep shut.

They make things easier that's all.
Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by joe4christ(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
didroon43:

The response from that ChatGpt is obviously more coherent and articulated than your response above, and if you even cared to read through then you'd agree with the fact that the ChatGpt is way more intelligent than you so much that you can't even measure up for the next 10 lifetime!

8 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by TheOldGods: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
didroon43:

You're still a child. You want to compare yourself to a machine. Do you even know the meaning of fast. Maybe you should run a race with a car, or perhaps try and beat up an aeroplane. Or wait tis even too much, maybe you can try and create a website within 1 hour. Go and learn. Machines are not only more intelligent than you, but are way faster than you. You are no match for artificial intelligence or robots.

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by Roger3D(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nobody cares about the opinion of one western created AI bot. Problems are meant to be solved in real time and by real people.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by SmartPolician: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lanretoye:

You can make a point without insulting people.

Who raised these kids?!

OP, the truth is that our leaders know these things.

However, it is quickly looking like purely black countries are programmed to fail. This is what White South Africans have postulated and argued for decades now.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by didroon43: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
joe4christ:

The response from that ChatGpt is obviously more coherent and articulated than your response above, and if you even cared to read through then you'd agree with the fact that the ChatGpt is way more intelligent than you so much that you can't even measure up for the next 10 lifetime!

You think cheesy
Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by johannu(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lanretoye:

This is one Nigeria, North and South bound and opposed to each other. No state can progress like this.

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by Lanretoye(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

You can make a point without insulting people.

Who raised these kids?!

OP, the truth is that our leaders know these things.

However, it is quickly looking like purely black countries are programmed to fail. This is what White South Africans have postulated and argued for decades now.

your papa mate na kid to you abi,e be like your brain drain.ode
Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by DesChyko: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lanretoye:

Don't hesitate to use the Report button for this post, guys.

Sanitising Nairaland is everyone's responsibility.
Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by Lanretoye(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
johannu:

This is one Nigeria, North and South bound and opposed to each other. No state can progress like this.
unfortunately this site doesn’t belong to an unreasonable mad dog like you,those unpalatable tendencies place you where you belong in the society.
Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by JOemmy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
All these are what those who found themselves in the nigerian govt are supposed to be doing to unite the country and reduce tension but instead they have chosen to be doing the opposite.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by A4alpha: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wonder why u take it personal.. Lol you don't know what you are talking about. AI is artificial intelligent.. you don't even know it's source of intelligence LMAO.

You don't know robot can train robot, u don't know robot can teach robot how to speak.. you don't know robot has own language and one day may grow impatience with human slow brain and decide to lock human out and now human will lack understanding of robot activities... Wahala dey!

Yes wahala!
Wicked scientist have invented robot 1000 times stronger than human!! with AI artificial intelligent in action..
Imagine that!!!

Imagine robot forming government and one day rule over human!!!

Too many intelligence has been stolen already.. check d new modern war.. drone tech...cruise bomb AI.. China stole intelligent that can cause artificial rainfall.. etc..

LOL
No one knows if humans will one day got ripped off d surface by AI government.

Lanretoye:
Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
See people chasing shadows instead of facing squarely the elephant in the room!

You want to ‘co-exist’ when there’s unbridled hate and injustice!? It’ll be a less difficult task trying to end world hunger or the Israeli/Palestine conflict!

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgbt: To Explains How Nigerians Can Co-exist With One Another by TheOldGods: 3:22am On Apr 02, 2023
PROUDIGBO:
See people chasing shadows instead of facing squarely the elephant in the room!

You want to ‘co-exist’ when there’s unbridled hate and injustice!? It’ll be a less difficult task trying to end world hunger or the Israeli/Palestine conflict!
true. It's impossible

(1) (Reply)

Hear The Immortal Words Of Justice Niki Tobi JSC, In Buhari V. Yar'adua (2007) / Easter: PDP Tasks Leaders On Service, Urges National Renewal / Army Seize Trailer With Ballot Boxes In Kaduna(presidential election)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.