Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,847 members, 7,966,152 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:03 AM

Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane (1479 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Which Music Reminds You Of Your Dead Love Ones? / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by saintbillion(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

Only a children will create this kind of dry thread sir...yes u behave like kid!!(no offenscce) angry
I went through the guy profile. He's really under 15, a big joke and a simpleton
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
saintbillion:

I went through the guy profile. He's really under 15, a big joke and a simpleton

dont mind him sir...they all the same
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by placeofallure(f): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

Are u one of those gold digger that act like childrens? Shame on u if u belong to that group.anyways are u lightskin?(no offenscce) angry

Why would you think I am a gold digger? FYI I'm not. I don't act like a shuldren and Yes, I'm light skinned.
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
placeofallure:

Why would you think I am a gold digger? FYI I'm not. I don't act like a shuldren and Yes, I'm light skinned.

ok then prooof to us that u not a gold diggger & u not racist.wellthey only simple ways u can prooof this is by simply given me sexxxc....only me, juss me.then we will belif u love black people & u not a gold digger. do u watch blue film please & was your nomba please? smiley
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Danisaint112(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wizzy13:
Mine is PALOMA by Mr.P ft Singah
this song always made me remember the good old days (2021) with my ex, all the good days and times we do share together, that song was Our most played song when being together.
Maryanne sorry for letting you go

Please share yours and what made that song exceptional?

Elton John - Sacrifice. My late Rad most favourite music. There is almost no day you won't here it on his lips.

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Blupen(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sabali - patience
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by placeofallure(f): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

ok then prooof to us that u not a gold diggger & u not racist.wellthey only simple ways u can prooof this is by simply given me sexxxc....only me, juss me.then we will belif u love black people & u not a gold digger. do u watch blue film please & was your nomba please? smiley

When last did you use your drugs? I'm coming to tie you with some chains. You must not die like this!
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
placeofallure:

When last did you use your drugs? I'm coming to tie you with some chains. You must not die like this!

be nice tobe or else..this is yor shance to make N20,000 naira cash,,coz i can easily pays u moiney for good time..anyways did i mention am a londoner & i beento london like 17 times & i have moiney. please are u available to do house girl work please? am lookin for abeutifull babe liek u. Can u cook n clean please? u have one shance please smiley
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by placeofallure(f): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
I'll pass.

MechanicMike:

be nice tobe or else..this is yor shance to make N20,000 naira cash,,coz i can easily pays u moiney for good time..anyways did i mention am a londoner & i beento london like 17 times & i have moiney. please are u available to do house girl work please? am lookin for abeutifull babe liek u. Can u cook n clean please? u have one shance please smiley
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2023
placeofallure:
I'll pass.

angry
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2023
placeofallure:
I'll pass.

ok then gimmmme yor nomba? i have moiney & i been to london like 7 time & i use to drive BMW wit allloy will? smiley
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by placeofallure(f): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
MechanicMike:

ok then gimmmme yor nomba? i have moiney & i been to london like 7 time & i use to drive BMW wit allloy will? smiley

Again, I'll pass.
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Paulinho59(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=Wizzy13 post=122196930 Sing me back home by Don Williams
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
placeofallure:

Again, I'll pass.

angry
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
placeofallure:

Again, I'll pass.

ok then juss gimmmme yor nomba only? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Spends 5 Yrs In Jail For Failing To Pay Support For A Child That's Not His / Only For Mature Minds Who Understand Secrets Of Sex / As a Rich Guy, Planning To Settle Down With a Broke Girl, You Are A Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.