Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,969 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo (7638 Views)

If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by James587127(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
manutdrichie:

Lolz...online billionaire grin

Offline beggar
Werey cheesy
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by plaindealer: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
This kind of crude, crass, loud and rancid display of wealth is only for people with low self esteem.

Only them go around carrying megaphone to shout to the world see me see me I get money, it means they are as special, they are richer than the rest of the world....

Internet billionaires while their region rot and decay into oblivion..

Comedians.. grin

5 Likes

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
mrvitalis:

Owner of orange drugs
The house is located in Lagos..
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
plaindealer:
This kind of vrude, crass, loud and rancid display of wealth is only for people with low self esteem.

Only them go around carrying megaphone to shout to the world see me see me I get money, it means they are as special, they are richer than the rest of the world....

Comedians.. grin

Lols, e pain am.. grin

4 Likes

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by mrvitalis(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

The house is located in Lagos..
Yes bourdilon
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by mrvitalis(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
plaindealer:
This kind of crude, crass, loud and rancid display of wealth is only for people with low self esteem.

Comedians.. grin
Awww tell that to alakija , Tinubu, Thomas, adenuga
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
plaindealer:
This kind of vrude, crass, loud and rancid display of wealth is only for people with low self esteem.

Comedians.. grin
Envy and jealousy won't do you any good ...

Igbos are they to clinch the presidency since independence but they are clearly the most successful tribe in Africa . More successful than the people are sees presidency as their birthright in Nigeria and the other once that are so good at betraying the southern interest

2 Likes

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SLAP44: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Igbo till my bone marrow, I must come back to this earth as an Igbo man.

Chukwu gozie ndigbo and ndi nile huru ndigbo na anya.

Igbo till I shrink.

8 Likes

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by nwadiuko1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ife eji abu onye igbo erika

4 Likes

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Igbo people are blessed forever

God in heaven , in my next life I want to be Igbo

I don’t get it, are you as wealthy as they are?

Besides where does it say that they’re Igbos?
nwadiuko1:
Ife eji abu onye igbo erika
SLAP44:
Igbo till my bone marrow, I must come back to this earth as an Igbo man.

Chukwu gozie ndigbo and ndi nile huru ndigbo na anya.

Igbo till I shrink.
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by plaindealer: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Envy and jealousy won't do you any good ...

Igbos are they to clinch the presidency since independence but they are clearly the most successful tribe in Africa . More successful than the people are sees presidency as their birthright in Nigeria and the other once that are so good at betraying the southern interest

Of course, typical delusion and a false sense of relevance and importance.

Na only una be the riches, the most successful, the most educated, the smartest, the most intelligent, the most everything under the sun, yet, you still cry and moan that you don't have anything because you are being marginalized, you still cry and beg for a seaport, airport and everything that other people do by themselves without crying, without making lazy noise..

Dangote is the richest black man on earth and he invested $20 Billion in Lagos alone and we don't see Hausa people beating chest, but if Dangote be Igbo man, the world no go rest,

Thank God we always file your chest beating and delusions under comedy and entertainment.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by plaindealer: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
mrvitalis:

Awww tell that to alakija , Tinubu, Thomas, adenuga

Meaning less and no sense as usual... grin grin
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by ObiOfLagos: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Now you've accepted your true identity, no need hiding in the first place. Amen to your prayers plus other tribes and region as well.
Hey, durling, can you now see that we're not the same?
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Hey, durling, can you now see that we're not the same?
grin grin grin infact you given me more confirmation, the way you write is the same.
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by ObiOfLagos: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin infact you given me more confirmation, the way you write is the same.
Oh common

SpartaOfLagos please come and tell this person I'm not you and you're not me.
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by IrawoKross: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Always confusing yourself and looking silly while doing it, see how you're embarrassing yourself on a daily basis.
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Oh common

Keep deceiving yourself. Hope you are preparing for Asiwaju's swearing in ceremony
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by ObiOfLagos: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Keep deceiving yourself. Hope you are preparing for Asiwaju's swearing in ceremony
Not only swearing in, it's swearing at that he will have.

And since we're now swearing in, on, at, to... About being princeoflagos, I swear by the ancient stool of my forebears of the true Lagosians from the east, I'm not that fellow.

1 Like

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Oh common

iyaebeTheGreat is an attention seeker , ignore her
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by IrawoKross: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The way you quickly abandon your monika after Gbadebo's loss is laughable, e really choke you ooo but it's not that deep. So relax
When they reply you, you start crying manipulation, you won't act your age.. You're here fooling yourself for politician that will only use you as sex object.

1 Like

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

grin grin grin you can't even disguise,try harder
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by dat9jaguy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Prove to me that you didn't vote for the mandate thief in Lagos that called himself Tinubu and you request will be granted

Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by ObiOfLagos: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Iyaebethegreat seeth thou this?

Vindication!
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

Iyaebethegreat seeth thou this?

Vindication!
grin grin grin Try harder, I’ve done your amebo with someone here and he revealed all your monikas to me and I can confirm it with the same pattern you write
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by ObiOfLagos: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The way you quickly abandon your monika after Gbadebo's loss is laughable, e really choke you ooo but it's not that deep. So relax
How someone can set her heart to something and refuse to yield is really a wonder.

Are you sure you'll be teachable like this?
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by SpartaOfLagos: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin you can't even disguise,try harder
You've always wished to date an Igbo guy because of the positive vibes that oozes around the Igbos but unfortunately but you've been so unlucky

I know , I know
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

You've always wished to date an Igbo guy because of the positive vibes that oozes around the Igbos but unfortunately but you've been so unlucky

I know , I know
Hehe , so you think I can’t attract anyone I want? Dy play.Sorry to disappoint you, God created me on a Monday ( according to my dad)
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

How someone can set her heart to something and refuse to yield is really a wonder.

Are you sure you'll be teachable like this?
Try harder, I went and do your amebo briefly and was reaffirmed that you own those monikas, keep deceiving yourself
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by IrawoKross: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Try harder, I went and do your amebo briefly and was reaffirmed that you own those monikas, keep deceiving yourself
I have replied you. Please show it to your mom. 🙂
Re: ELLL P ...71...ELLL P ...72...: Who Are These Men Bikonu. See House Oo by ObiOfLagos: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As you please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Committees On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Suntai’s Aides Return From German Hospital / Meet The World Poorest President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.